积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-16 22:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2018-1-15
圣哲曼【恢复繁荣时刻正处于临界点】

Saint Germainvia Nancy Tate, January 15th, 2018
翻译:荷光*凯,微信公众平台:xinjiyuanlove

Today I come togive this one a message to share with you all. I am here, St Germain, to tellyou that the prosperity that you seek is already in your hands. You are in thethroes of being able to receive it in a way that is appropriate and ready foraction. The one thing that you see as missing is that you do not have it inyour hands, or bank account. I tell you now that it is awaiting the clearancethat is on the threshold, and as soon as that is in place completely, you willbe able to recognize what it is to be able to see and use the funds that youhave been awaiting for your lives and all of mankind around this world.
今天我带来一个信息,与大家分享。我是圣哲曼,告诉你们,你们所追求的繁荣已经胜券在握。你正处于能够以适当的方式接受它的阵痛之中,并且准备好了采取行动。你们认为这件事情缺少把握,也没有银行账户。现在我告诉你们,它处于临界点等待的间隙中,一旦完全就位,你们就能认识到,能够看到并使用这些资金,那是你和这个世界上所有的人们期待已久的。

I am here this dayto assist you to see what I mean as to the fact that it is already in yourpossession. Realize that in your possession means that you have a hold on it inan energy that is within you. As you continue to know that you have it, and doso in the peacefulness of knowing that it will come forward when it is in thefreedom of you being able to use it in ways that not only serve you, but othersas well, then you will be able to feel it, see it and distribute it in a waythat is compliant with the way that you know will benefit all of you.
我今天来这里是为了帮助你们明白我的意思,事实上,它已经成为你们所拥有的了。要意识到,你所拥有的财产是你的可以掌控的一种能量。当你在平静中持续的确信你拥有它的时候,它会呈现出来,当你可以自由地使用它的时候,这不仅会为你服务,也为其他人,这样你就能感觉到它,看到它,以一种你所知道的方式分配它,这将使你们全体受益。

As I say this to youand feel the response that you have to what you are hearing within yourselves,I recognize that you understand what I am saying. I am reminding you that youknow how many times the ease of the release of it to the people has been heldback because of the ones who have tried to gain it all back in their hands fortheir use only. That is not going to happen, for you have expressed stronglyenough that what they have been doing with the funds and all of the treasureson earth has come to and end.  It is time for it all to come to the pointwhere there is no injustice on the earth. It is in so many of your hearts thatthe suffering and hardship has overcome all of the pleasure on earth, and nowit is flowing free toward all of your hands in the knowledge that you do havethe power to receive it. It is a matter of all of you realizing that there havebeen so many ways in which the funds have been manipulated and cast over thewalls of justice. So now it is time to bring it all back to the reality thatmeans the freedom of Peace, Love and Joy is here with you all. You have thepower from within to go forth and complete the heaven on earth that you havebeen awaiting.
当我对你们说这些话的时候,我感觉到你们对自己所听到的声音的回应,我意识到你们明白我所讲的。我在提醒你们,你们知道,有许多次了,对人们发布的这个情况不得不推迟,因为有那些试图全部获取它只想自己利用它的人。这些不会在发生了,因为你们已经足够强烈地表明了自己的意见,他们对这些资金和地球上所有的财富一直以来所做的已经结束了。是让公正降临到地球上的时候了。在你们许多人的心中有过那么多的痛苦和苦难,它掩盖了地球上所有的快乐,而现在,它正自由地流向你们所有人的手中,你们知道你们有能力接受它。这是你们所有人都意识到的,这些资金绕过正义之墙以很多方式被操纵了。所以,现在是把这一切都变成现实的时候了,这意味着和平、爱、欢乐和自由与你们同在。你们的内在的力量推动你们向前,去实现你一直在等待的地球上的天堂。

It has been such a journey, andas we see how it is coming to a beautiful completion you will all be able tomove forth in the new life you create on the planet and beyond. You will allrealize that this journey has been one that has brought you all to the truth ofwhat you are capable of. You are in the throes of being able to see what thosewho have done what they’ve done are in the process of giving it back to youall. They are seeing that it was a part of what you all came to experience.They are seeing how miserably you all reacted to the unknowing that they had ofwhat was being done, and now they have learned that they were not acting theirtrue power. They were taking their steps in ways that responded to what wasoutside of them, and now they see that it was always outside of them. That iswhy it was always such a chore that they were caught up in. They look back andsee how so many of you are acting in Love, rather than in the fear that theysaw so much, not only in some of those they walked against, but in themselvesas well.
这是一段旅程,当我们看到它是如何完美地被完成的,你们将能够在这个星球上,甚至更远的地方开始新的生活。你们将会意识到这是个合一的旅程,你们会了解到你们所有的人的能力。那些做过那么多的事带给你们痛苦的人,他们需要做的就是将其一切归还给你们。他们所看见的是你们所要经历过的事件的一部分。他们明白他们是可悲的,你们已对他们暗地里所做的事情做出反应,现在他们已经学会了不把自己真实的权力表现出来。他们采取了一些措施来应对外界的影响,现在他们看到了发生在他们之外的那些事件。这些就是为什么他们总是陷入困境的原因。他们看到有那么多人是在爱中行动,而不是他们所要看到的那么多的恐惧,这不仅仅是在发生在反对他们的一些人身上,而且他们自己人身上也是如此。

It is now coming tothe stream of openness and freedom of being able to walk forth, dance together,and sing the songs of utmost freedom of peace Love and joy in all that is doneon earth and beyond. They are seeing that now that they have been taken out ofthe make believe existence of Love, that they were never in the real world ofLove in the expression that would have given them a different way of livingtheir lives here on earth. Yes, you will all see how it is to be able to havethe freedom to create your worlds in the way that says that you are all family,in love with all that you represent. It will be soon in the guidelines of yourinner knowing what you will be doing with the funds and the freedom to flowforth in the usage of them, with all of life in harmony in every step.
现在开放的潮流放和自由已经到来,一起跳舞,并唱出最自由的和平之歌,在地球上所有的地方都有爱与欢乐。他们现在看到,他们无法让自己相信会生活在爱中,他们从来没有生活在真实的爱的世界里,这是他们的一种在地球上不同的生活方式。是的,你们都将看到,怎样才能有自由去创造你们的世界,就像你们所有的家人一样,爱你们所表达的一切。很快就会在你的内心指引下,知道你们将如何处理这些资金,以及自由地使用这些资金,一步步地,所有的生命都变得和谐。

I leave thisone now in the Peace, Joy and Love that you are all in the process ofexpressing as the freedom of the coming times is in your present moment. See itas that moment to be now, and you’ll awaken all of the Love within every livingessence upon and within this earth. I am in celebration of what I see coming inthe next moment, and the next, etc forevermore. Love is all there is, in theexpression and living of it in so many ways. You are the Love, and I am withyou in every step you take in Love, Peace and Joyfulness of the freedom you areexpressing.
现在我在和平、喜悦和爱中离开,你们都在这个过程中,因为即将到来的自由的时代就在你们现在的此刻。把它看作是当下的时刻,你们将唤醒所有的爱,这个地球上所有生命的本质。我正在庆祝接下来我所看到的,还有下一幕,永无止境……爱是一切,无处不在,爱的表达以多种方式呈现在生命中。你是爱,在爱中你走出的每一步我都会陪伴着你,你们正表达着自由的和平与喜乐。

圣哲曼

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/XtvsV_ZW1szH4vcdrJP4cQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:40 , Processed in 0.031058 second(s), 24 queries .