主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-15 12:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】壮举

Hello old friends! It is I, Sananda, and I embrace you with a hearty hug and a handshake for a job well done. The energies are intense lately, are they not? Yet you are handling them with the grace and ease of a master. I am proud of you and your accomplishments – for they are many, many more than you now realize, and truly all of our intricate plans are now coming to fruition.

大家好,老朋友们!是我,萨南达,我衷心地拥抱你,和你握手,为工作做得好。最近能量是强烈的,是不是?但你伴随着大师的轻盈和优雅处理它们。我为你和你的成就感到骄傲---因为它们有很多,比你意识到的要多,确实,我们所有复杂的计划正在实现

I look down, and around me and I see a light team like no other, for we are truly bridging the dimensions now with grace and ease, no small feat, for the amnesia and darkness that was thick and sticky is now dissipating and it is so incredibly exciting and encouraging to experience and to witness. What stories you of Earth warriors will tell the others and your progeny, for you rode the surf of surfs, the wave of all waves – and although you may have gotten a bit wet and bedraggled – what a ride! And we have done it together!

我向下,向周围看,我看到前所未有的一束光,因为我们确实伴随着优雅和轻盈在维度间搭桥,不小的壮举,因为遗忘和黑暗曾是厚重的,粘稠的,现在正在消散,体验和见证这些是非常令人兴奋和鼓舞人心的。你,地球的战士,会告诉他人和你的子孙什么样的故事,为你驾驭着滔天巨浪---尽管你可能会被弄湿或全身湿透---多么惊人的旅程!我们一起完成了它!

Great exciting and mighty changes are happening now, they are here now, in your Now, and it is time to watch it unfold with great delight and anticipation. This one has always wanted to learn to surf and this amuses us greatly for she – you all! – are truly the masters hitching the most intoxicatingly exciting ride in the galaxy. Honor the Mother, send light and love to her and she will in turn heal your weary frames.

伟大的令人兴奋和重大的改变正在发生,它们就在这里,在你的当下,是时候伴随着巨大的喜悦和期待看着它展开。这位管道总是想要学习冲浪,这让我们很是高兴---因为你们所有人---确实是大师,逗留在银河系中最令人陶醉的兴奋之旅中。荣耀母亲,发送爱与光给她,反过来她会疗愈你疲惫的帆。

All is well. Be at peace and enjoy the ride of your life!

一切都好。处于平和,享受你的生命旅程!

I am always here for you if you choose to call on me. I am your Sananda.

我总是在这里,如果你选择呼唤我。

我是你的萨南达

通灵:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/01cp1K8B5GCO91dy9fKChg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 17:16 , Processed in 0.028649 second(s), 24 queries .