管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-12 22:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
盖亚母亲
【以后你的忠告和建议将会备受青睐】

2018-01-10

Message from MotherGaia via Galaxygirl, January 10, 2018
翻译:荷光*凯   微信公众平台:xinjiyuanlove

Greetingschildren, it is I, Gaia. I greet you with unbridled joy and excitement as weare advancing together hand in hand, in step towards our ascension, the greatawakening of awakenings.
Picturethe jewels of my body and let them adorn your hearts with embellishment andjoy. They sing, can you hear them? Align with me to transport you deep with thecrystal caves of your distant memories where your lives have been stored. Youcome here before and after every life on me – do you recall this room brimmingwith energy and potential? Many have tried to find this locked away room but itremains discretely hidden in plain sight. Remember our conversations here? ForI am alive dear children, as are you. My body is only bigger than yours at thistime.

问候孩子们,我是盖娅。在我们携手并进、迈向我们的扬升、伟大觉醒的时刻,我带着无限的喜悦和兴奋向你们致意。

想象一下我的身体里有那么多的珠宝,让它们带着喜悦点缀你们的心。它们在唱歌,你能听见吗?与我连结,把你的遥远的水晶洞的记忆传送给你,你每次生命的经历都储存在这里。你在我身上经历的每一次生命之前和之后都会来到这里——你还记得这个充满活力和潜力的房间吗?许多人试图找到这个被封锁的房间,但它仍然被隐藏着,普通的视线无法觉察。还记得我们在这里的对话吗?亲爱的孩子们,因为我是有生命的,我和你们一样。只是此刻我的身体比你们的大。

I want totake this opportunity to thank you light workers and transmuters of old foryour tremendous service to me and to my kingdoms, for truly that which youtransmute within affects the all. All is well. Be at peace.

Feel thevibratory encodements of my Crystal Kingdom as they surround you with song andwith light and joy. Allow their energy to tickle your third eye and transportyou ever closer towards your own healing and ascension. For as we are individuallyhealed we are collectively manifesting this new healed reality and it istremendously exciting. You are doing all that you can and I see this, and I soappreciate it. Truly you are the angel team and I’m so thankful. Allow me toshare my deep green healing pulse with you. Connect with me in my crystal heartand you shall find it there. Just ask me, I am waiting to nurture and to assistyou, as always.

我想借此机会感谢你们的光之工作者,感谢你们为我和我的王国所做出的巨大贡献,因为你们所改变的一切都影响着所有的人。带来美好与和平。

感受我水晶王国的振动,它们围绕着你,用歌声、光和欢乐包围着你。允许它们的能量触碰你的第三眼,让你更接近你自己的疗愈与扬升。因为我们个体被疗愈时,我们集体共同呈现了这个新的康复的现实,这是非常令人兴奋的。你们正在尽你们的所能,看到这一切,让我非常感激。你们确实是天使团队,我很欣慰。请允许我与你们分享我的深绿色的疗愈脉动。与我的水晶之心连结,你就会在那里找到它。只要向我提出请求,我就准备着鼓励和帮助你,一如既往。

We havebeen through so many trials and adventures together, children. Tears drip downmy waterfalls as I remember watching you grow and strive and overcome over andover, truly making you into the current warriors that you are. Own yourstrength. Acknowledge your power, your inner god / goddess self that ispatiently waiting for your remembrance.
It is timeto leave the pain behind now. Dive down into my cool waters and be cleansed andcomforted. Chat with the fairies. Ride with the unicorns and feel the breeze offreedom in your hair with your heart-light radiating ever more strongly,assured in your own path of ascension. Remember your path is an individual one,but uniquely we are definitely joined up in a truly unprecedented effort formass planetary ascension. Remember, this has never been done, children, and weare the first to experience this. Please know that your experiences will behighly sought after for your counsel and advice in future encounters with othercivilizations who are attempting this. This should not surprise you. We arealways learning and growing and serving each other.

孩子们,我们一起经历了那么多的考验和冒险。泪水顺着我的瀑布流淌,我看着你们成长、奋斗、一次次地取胜,让你成为现在真正的战士。你拥有力量。认识到你的力量,你内在自我的神/女神,正耐心地等待你去忆起。

现在是放下痛苦的时候了。潜入我的清凉水中,得到洁净和安慰。和仙女们聊天。与“独角兽”一起骑行,感受你头发中自由的微风,让你内心的光在你自己的扬升之路上更强烈地放射。请记住,你的道路是独特的,我们确实努力加入了一个空前规模的行星扬升。记住,这从来没有发生过,孩子们,我们是第一个经历这种事的人。要知道,在以后与其他那些尝试提升的文明的接触中,你的经历,你的忠告和建议将会备受青睐。

My heartis light tonight. My children are hearing my call to oneness, to peace, tounity consciousness and it is a glorious thing. I think I am the happiest ofall the planets tonight. Hold the light and let it expand you intomagnificence. Be the light and share it with me and with each other.
Allow myhealing to bless you. I love you ever so. I am your Mother Gaia.

今晚我的心很明亮。我的孩子们听到了我对合一、和平、统一意识的呼唤,这是一件辉煌的事。我想今晚我是所有的行星中最快乐的。荷持光,让它扩展,呈现你的辉煌。成为光,和我一起分享,彼此共勉。

让我的疗愈带给你祝福。我永远爱你。我是你们的盖亚母亲。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/5u41Ed2TjKztt0vtlVuXYA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:37 , Processed in 0.059301 second(s), 24 queries .