主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-12 03:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使梅塔特隆】什么是正直

I am Metatron, your guide, one with the universe. The subject of judgement has come up that you sometimes judge yourself in not having the compassion that you think you should have.

我是梅塔特隆,你的指导,与宇宙合一。评判的主题出现,你有时候评判自己并不拥有你认为你应该拥有的同情心

But dear ones, beloved ones, when you step back and become the observer, you do have compassion, you are just not taking it onto your sacred selves. It is a new feeling, is it not, to not feel the angst, to not feel the despair, to not feel the grief, to not take on the despair of illness from another. And so you sometimes judge yourself that you are not feeling these things and you wonder, “Am I a compassionate being? Am I a being of love and light? Am I working for the Mother, for the Father?”

但亲爱的一们,当你退一步,成为观察者,你确实有着同情心,你只是没有把它带入你神圣的自我。它是一个新感受,是不是,不去感到焦虑,不去感到绝望,不去感到悲伤,不去拾起他人的绝望疾病。所以有时候你评判自己,你没有感到这些东西,你好奇,“我是一个富有同情心的人吗?我是爱与光的存在吗?我为母亲,父亲工作吗?”

I am here to reassure you. Yes, it is in the standing back and the radiating of your light, of your love, to be a beacon. That is the glory, that is the celebration.

我前来向你保证。是的,在保持观望中,你光与爱的辐射中,去成为灯塔。这是荣耀,这是庆祝

And you question still, “But Metatron, I understand that for others but what about those close to me in my own family? How can I just see this and not feel the grief and despair?” And you want to judge yourself for this.

你的问题依旧,“但,梅塔特隆,我明白关于他人的这些,但我自己家庭中那些我亲近的人呢?我如何看到这些并不去感到悲伤和绝望?”你想要因此评判自己

I am here to reassure you that even with your own beloved family members, the standing back, of being the observer, is righteous. Oh, I don’t use that word often, righteous. But it is something you can relate to and understand.

我前来向你保证,即使对于你心爱的家庭成员,保持观望,成为观察者,也是正直的。哦,我并不经常使用这个词,正直( 译注:righteous有着多种意思,正义,公正,正直,请选取感觉正确的一个)。但这是你可以有关和理解的东西

What is righteousness? Righteousness is being aligned with the Sacred Divine. It is not a matter of being right or wrong. This is a different meaning.  Righteousness is a Tzadik, one who has come to repair the world. Repairing himself, the inner work and then standing in the fullness of who he is, of who she is. And standing in the fullness brings love, brings honor, brings light, brings healing, brings the sympathy, the empathy, the compassion without falling into the despair of those you are shining your bright light for.

什么是正直?正直是与神圣对齐。这不是对与错的问题。这是一个不同的含义。正直是一名正义者,前来修复世界。修复自己,内在的工作,然后处于他所是,她所是的圆满中。处于圆满中带来爱,带来荣耀,带来光,带来疗愈,带来同情心,同理心,慈悲而不落入那些你照耀之人的绝望中

But still you question. Yes, Metatron, I understand but I just want to make sure. And so I am here to reassure you. Yes, be sure. You are the righteous ones, the righteous ones that are not compartmentalized into right or wrong. But the righteous ones that are radiating. For it is right, is it not? It is right to be light. And exchange the word for love, righteousness. You are the ones of love. Or exchange the word righteousness for light. For you are the ones of light.

但你依旧质疑。是的,梅塔特隆,我明白,但我只想要确保一下。所以我前来向你保证。是的,确信。你是正直的,正直的人不会被区分为对或错。但正直的人是发光的。因为这是正确的,是不是?成为光是正确的。替换爱这个词,正直。你是爱。或替换成光这个正直的词。因为你是光

And right in this moment, you expand, you see with me. Come, let me show you. Do you see? Do you not see the world as I see it? Look at all those beings of light that are throughout the world. Do you not see the patches of darkness? These are the righteousness ones that are beaming their light. Yes, you are of those. And is this not right? Is this not light? Is this not love? Go, look up in the dictionary, the term righteousness.

就在这一刻,你扩张,你和我一起来看。来,让我展示你。你看到了吗?你没有像我一样地看待世界吗?看看那些贯穿世界的光之存在。你没有看到黑暗中的斑块吗?这些是正直的人在放射他们的光。是的,你就是那些人。这不对吗?这不是光吗?这不是爱吗?去,在字典里查查,正直这个词

Give me your hand now. And the other one. And let me infuse you with my love, with my joy, with the righteousness. Be with love now. Know you are always with me. I leave you now with love. I am Metatron, magnetic being, one who has walked the earth. One who walks the earth with thee.

现在把你的手给我。还有另一只。让我灌注你我的爱,我的喜悦,正直。现在与爱同在。知晓你总是和我在一起。我留给你我的爱。我是梅塔特隆,磁性的存在,曾经行走过地球。现在和你一起行走于地球

Farewell.

再会

通灵:Lee Degani
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/w0h2olphCJyoMIniPeSCbg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:32 , Processed in 0.039173 second(s), 24 queries .