12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-11 00:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使拉斐尔【继续你们的爱的疗愈工作!随时召唤我!】

ArchangelRaphael via Genoveva Coyle, January 4th, 2018
翻译:荷光*凯,平台:xinjiyuanlove

Greetingsmy dearest ones! I am Archangel Raphael, Archangel of love and light, inservice to the Mother, to you and to all, Healer of everyone who calls on mefrom here on this planet or anywhere in this universe and throughout themultiverse.
I am herefor thee, and for anyone who is still in need of more love and light to comeand shine through the veils and the falsehoods and to overcome theillnesses and the disconnects of the mind and body from the heart and soul.
祝福我最亲爱的各位!我是大天使拉斐尔,爱与光的天使,服务于地球母亲和你们所有的人类,在这个星球上的每一个人,以及在这个多元宇宙的所有地方的人。

我在这里为你们,为任何需要更多的爱与光的人带来光,让光穿透面纱和虚假,来战胜疾病,克服心智与身体的分离,心与灵魂的分离。

You do understand that this is what I do and that this is exactlywhat you are doing when you are serving as conduits for the Mother’s love andHer healing and nurturing energies. You are dissolving all of the stucknegative thought forms and all of the blockages to the normal flow of love andlife energies through certain portions of the physical, mental and energeticbody.
When youdo so, you are allowing the love to flow freely and then to bring more clarityby cleansing and refreshing the space so that the ones calling to you willregain their own stamina and strength once more, so that then they are able tosee the truth and the real reason behind the discomfort and the disease presentwithin them.

你知道这就是我所做的工作,当你成为地球母亲疗愈和滋养的爱的能量管道时,这也是你们正在做的事。你们溶解所有被困的消极思想形态和障碍,让身体,心智体,和能量体恢复正常的爱与生命的能量的流动。

当你这样做的时候,你是在允许爱自由流动,然后通过净化使其具有更加纯净清新的空间,所以你们那些召唤我的人会重获他们的力量,这样,他们就能看到真相,以及隐藏在他们体内的不适和疾病背后的真正原因。

That is not to say that most of the time this does not implychanges to old patterns and habits, because it takes great determination andawareness for someone to implement radical changes to their lifestyle.
It is notalways easy to take responsibility for everything that is happening in yourreality, never mind in your own bodies, especially when there is so muchconfusion and when there seems to be a different expert for each of the manydifferent illnesses and afflictions. And yet, each and every one of you isfinding out that your minds and physical bodies are always communicating withyou in many ways, giving you warning signs and even the exact reasons for thepain.
然而大多数情况下这并不意味着对旧模式和习惯的改变,因为这需要很大的决心和意识来实现对他们生活方式的彻底改变。

对在现实中发生的每件事负责都不是件容易的事,对你的身体也是如此,尤其是当你有如此多的困惑,而且似乎每个人都有不同的疾病和病痛时,你就更不容易对它负责。然而,你们中的每一个人都会发现你的思想和身体在很多方面都在与你交流,给你一些警告信号,甚至是造成痛苦的真实的原因。

However, most humans have learned to ignore their innate knowingand to give their power away to someone else, whether a physician, a healer orsome other type of teacher or expert. It seems easier to take a victim standand to project their issues and problems outside the self. Clearing thenegative energies and diseases is one task, not taking the issues back orrepeating the old patterns is another one that is just as important.
If peoplewould learn to take responsibility for the beliefs and thoughts that flowthrough their minds and bodies, then they would realize that the next stepwould be to take responsibility for everything else that is occurring in theirreality, and that seems frightening and overwhelming to them.

然而,大多数人已经学会了忽视他们先天的知识,并将他们的力量交给别人,无论是医生、治疗师还是其他类型的老师或专家。他们把受害者的问题抛开似乎更容易。清除负面能量和疾病是一项工作,不要把问题带回去或重复另一种旧的模式,这是很重要的。

如果人们能够学会为流经他们自己的头脑和身体的信念和思想负责,那么他们就会意识到,下一步将会为他们的现实中发生的所有事情负责,这对他们来说似乎是令人恐惧和难以接受的。

Real and authentic healing comes when one understands that thereis nothing random or accidentally present in your reality, because everythinghas some purpose in your growth and expansion.
Even whenseemingly bad things happen, or when undesirable results occur, they are therefor a great reason and not because you are dysfunctional in any way. There arefalse beliefs that lie in the subconscious mind that need to be recognized andreleased as invalid. All of these lies and falsehoods have been taken upon yourdear selves from previous life times or from misunderstandings of yourchildhood.

当人们明白在你的现实中没有任何随机或偶然的事物存在时,真正和真实的疗愈就到来了,因为在你的成长和扩展中,一切都有着某种目的。

即使当看似不好的事情发生,或者你不希望得到的结果发生时,它们也会有一个很好的理由,而不是因为你非正常的方式。有一些错误的信念存在于潜意识中,它们需要被识别并被释放。所有这些谎言和不实都是在对你以前童年的生活中的误解所得到的。

There are also seedlings and information placed subliminally intoyour unconscious mind on purpose, that attract a certain outcome, because youhad a predetermined path to follow and certain people to meet, which are allpart of your missions and current journey.
So, someof the “unfortunate” outcomes, and some of the situations in which you findyourselves at this time were all part of a terrain cautiously prepared for thistime, when you have plenty of wisdom and strength so that you can efficientlydeliver some more of the light and love on these brave missions of yours.

在你的潜意识里也植入了一些潜在信息,这就吸引了特定的结果,因为你有一个预定的道路要遇到某些人,这些都是你的任务和当前旅程的一部分。

因此,一些"不幸"的结果,以及你们在此时所发现的自己的一些情况,都是在这段时间里谨慎安排的,当你有足够的智慧和力量时,你可以有效地为你的勇敢的任务提供更多的光和爱

On the other hand, my dearest hearts, you are here on Earth notonly to experience the bright and to be only on the good and right side of thespectrum, you are here to touch base and visit every extreme part of theduality because this is the only way you can really and truly understandthe non-dual state while in physical form.
This iswhy we are saying to thee that you are in every moment exactly where you needto be and so striving to be in that balanced and loving place of the heart ofthe observer is the best medicine you can ever take or prescribe to anyone.

另一方面,我最亲爱的,你们在地球上不仅是为了体验光,光谱的正确和好的一面,你也是来探索每一个二元性的极端的部分,因为这是唯一能在物质界里真正理解不二性质的方法。

这就是为什么我们对你说,在任何时候,你都处在需要你的地方,所以要努力达到平衡,作为旁观者发自内心的爱是你所能开出的最好的药物或者处方。

Keep on with your wonderful work of love and joyful healing! I amamazed at your progress and determination. Call on me at any time! I am mosthumbled and grateful to be at your service at any time!
I am withyou always! Stay in peace and love! Farewell.

继续你们那美妙的爱的疗愈工作!我对你的进步和决心感到惊讶。随时召唤我!在任何时候,我都感到非常谦卑和感激。

我永远和你在一起!保持和平与爱!告别。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/98XAiouw4PQxCuR6gcPqMw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:06 , Processed in 0.040074 second(s), 24 queries .