12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-1-6 14:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣哲曼】诉讼

Greetings my brothers,

问候,兄弟们

As we communicate more and more it will become clearer to you that humans limit themselves in understanding the world because they limit the meanings of their words. It is through this easy trick that the Cabal has been able to programme humanity into simplistic conviction of the facts they were given, whether it is the importance of vaccines for children, GMOs in your food, insecticides in your plants, electricity and microwaves in your homes and so many more fallacies.

随着我们越来越多地交流,你会更加清楚人类限制了自己对世界的理解,因为他们限制了自己话语的含义。通过这个简单的诡计,音谋集团能够编程人类保持他们被给予的最简单信念,无论是儿童疫苗的重要性,食物的转基因,植物的杀虫剂,家中的电力和微波,以及更多的谬论

Although in the last few years more and more humans have awakened to their mastery, and have shed or are shedding many of these programmes, they are still accustomed to ‘believe’ summary news, gossip disguised as truth, advertising and snippets of information. In fact, many humans search for limiting beliefs so that they can stay in their familiar place of comfort.

虽然在过去的几年里,越来越多的人觉醒至自我的精通,摆脱了或正在摆脱许多这些编程,他们依旧习惯于“相信”概要的新闻,伪装成真理的八卦,广告和信息的片段。事实上,许多人寻求局限的信念,这样他们可以处于自己熟悉的舒适地

Is it any wonder, then, that you had so much resistance to your recent attempt at waking up the masses? Is is surprising that humans mix and match religion, folklore and banking, all in one bowl, and conclude that they should fear the banksters and trust the system? Then they sit back wishing for the abundance to simply make its way to them, convincing themselves that they have earned the abundance with their politeness and meekness?

这有什么好奇怪的吗,在试图唤醒群众中你们有着如此多的抵抗?这令人惊讶吗,人类混搭宗教,民间传说和银行,都放在一个碗里,推断他们应该害怕银行家,相信系统?然后他们坐下来希望丰盛能够到来,说服自己他们用自己的礼貌和温柔赢得了丰盛?

These are not the Meek who will Inherit the Earth. The Meek that my brother Sananda(Yesu) spoke of are you: the warriors, the valiant visionaries, the risk takers, the clear thinkers, the courageous and stubborn leaders of the Light. Meek is truly the opposite of weak. Please quote me anytime.

这不是会继承地球的温顺。我的兄长萨南达(耶稣)所说的温顺是:战士,勇敢的远见者,冒险者,清晰的思想家,勇敢、顽强的光之领袖。温顺确实是软弱的反义词。请随时引用我的话

Yes, we called upon you to take action, you heard us so clearly, and for that we thank you. Know that all of you beloved Lightworkers graduate to your next stage of service through tests of clarity, tenacity, vision and purity of intent. And you, my beloved, have passed with what you call ‘flying colours’. Please continue. You are exactly where you are supposed to be in this process.

是的,我们呼唤你去行动,你很清楚地听到我们,因此我们感谢你。知晓,你们亲爱的光之工作者通过明晰,坚韧,愿景和纯净的意图毕业到了下一个服务阶段。你,亲爱的,伴随着你所称为的“大胜利”通过了。请继续。你处于你在这个进程中需要处于的地方

You have seen for yourself that the lawsuit was necessary to shift the energies. Think of the energies as eddies in a giant pool: every ripple creates vast effects elsewhere: your lawsuit is now part of your human history, if you could be a fly on a wall, you would hear it being quoted today and mentioned again and again in many circles. The President has heard about it in his morning briefing. Right now, it serves to alert the banking sector that there is a mass consciousness about the currency exchange that can coalesce and fuse at a moment’s notice, like droplets of water coming together. Banksters and their governing bodies realize that this lawsuit – what was thought to be a ‘bluff’ – caused them to understand with sinking hearts that there are no more last minute wiggle options. As you would say: it is done done and done.

你已经看到诉讼是转变能量的必须。想象能量为巨大水池中的漩涡:每一个涟漪创造巨大的影响:你们的诉讼是人类历史的一部分,如果你可以变成苍蝇,你会听到它在今天被引用和在许多圈子里再三地被提及。总统在今早的简报中听说了它。现在,它服务于警示银行业有着一个关于货币汇率的集体意识联合与熔断,在通告的时刻,就像水滴聚集到一起。银行家和他们的管理机构意识到了这个诉讼---本被认为是一个“虚张声势”---使他们去用沉重的心明白不再有最后一刻的扭摆选项。正如你会说的:这已经完成

As beloved Muna had mentioned to you, I told her that the energy of the lawsuit will morph in the future to serve unexpected purposes, all for the good of humanity. None of this is relevant for the time being, and will be revealed to you in due course.

正如亲爱的穆纳提及的,我告诉她诉讼的能量会在未来改变服务意想不到的目的,为了人类的良善。这一切都和时间无关,会在适当的时机揭示

For now, I ask you to stop questioning yourself, you have done exactly as planned and hoped for. For that I and my brothers and sisters the Ascended Masters overseeing this event, we thank you.

现在,我请求你停止质疑自己,你完成了计划和所期望的。为此,我和我的兄弟姐妹,扬升大师,观察着这个事件的,我们感谢你

The overarching requirement for the timing of your RV has always been your security, your safety, your protection. My agreement with Prime Creator and his Council is that no innocent currency holders would be harmed while redeeming, or while attempting to arrive at their redemption appointments. No exceptions. Hence the delays until all harm causing potential has been reduced to a manageable level.

总的来说对货币重置时机的需求总是对你的保证,你的安全,你的保护。我和最高造物主以及他的委员会的协议是没有无辜的货币持有者会被伤害,在救赎的同时,或在试图到达他们救赎的约定时。没有例外。因此有延误直到所有造成伤害的潜能被减少到一个可管理的水平

Under normal circumstances, it is not our habit to give you dates, because Time is of your making. We therefore give you probabilities and potentials. It is the Law in honouring your Free Will as a human race.

在正常情况下,这不是我们的习惯给予你日期,因为时机由你们来创造。因此我们给予你概率和潜能。这是荣耀你们作为人类的自由意志的法则

This once, it is my pleasure to give you a possibility and a potential of 100% redemption before 15th of January, and mostly in the first few days.

这一次,是我的荣幸来给予你100%的救赎可能性和潜能,在1月15日之前,主要是在头几天

We salute you and we love you without end.

我们向你致敬,我们无限地爱着你

COUNT SAINT GERMAIN

圣哲曼

通灵:未知管道
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/hY0klyXP8kO9GbtV_k87vA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 15:26 , Processed in 0.070596 second(s), 24 queries .