回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2016-11-5 21:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉手稿之答问

翻译:becomequantum 订阅号:灵音悠扬
We entreatied Mary Magdalen with numerous questions after she delivered her Manuscript. There were certain questions we knew we would be asked when we presented this material to the world. Some of the questions we asked were personal, but we felt it important to ask them when presented the opportunity. She answered some of these questions, but often her answer was, 'Tell them Mary Magdalen has no comment.' We share this with you to show you more of the personality of the Being we experienced. Her boundaries were clear. She had no difficulty delineating what was her personal business and what information might be of help in this time. She had no patience for questions that achieved nothing but reduce her story to idle conversation and irrelevant trivia.
在她传导完她的手稿之后我们祈请抹大拉的玛丽亚回答了很多问题。有一些特定的问题我们知道我们是会问的,当我们把这份资料呈现给这个世界之后。我们问的一些问题是个人的,但我们觉得当有机会的时候问这些问题是重要的。她回答了其中一些问题,但通常她的回答是,“告诉他们抹大拉的玛丽亚没有评论。” 我们跟你们分享这个是为了向你们展示我们经验到的这位存有的更多个性。她的界限是清晰的。她在分辨什么是她的个人事物和哪些信息能对这个时代有帮助上毫无困难。她对会把她的故事变成无意义的对话和无关琐事的问题毫无兴趣。
Rather than write a dialogue we have presented these questions and answers exactly as they were asked and as they were answered.
与其写下对话还不如我们把这些问题和回答如实按照它们被问和被回答的样子放在这里。
Q: Were you and Yeshua married?
问:你和约书亚结婚了吗?
Magdalen: 'Yeshua and I were married in a rabbinical tradition. In the Gospels they report that Yeshua turned water into wine at a wedding ceremony. What they failed to mention was that the wedding was ours.It was known.
抹大拉:“约书亚和我是在希伯来传统中结婚的。在福音书中他们说约书亚在一个婚礼仪式上把水变成了酒。他们所没有提到的是这场婚礼就是我们的。这是被知道的。”
There are two paths that sometimes overlap. One is Initiation and one is marriage.
这两条道路有时会重叠。一个是入门,一个是婚姻。
Initiation is entering a higher threshold of understanding and ability. Initiations are given to solitary individuals.
入门是进入一个更高理解和能力的门槛。入门是给与单独的个人的。
Those in Sacred Relationship step into this through their mutual intention. Acknowledgement by another is unnecessary.That is a cultural way of doing it.Those who enter into the heart of Sacred Relationship will go through Initiations as a result of their entering into the mysteries.What is important is not the act but the process of Sacred Relationship.'
那些在神圣关系中的人通过他们彼此的意愿进入这个门槛。另一个人的许可是不需要的。这只是世俗文化的方式。那些进入神圣关系中心的人将通过入门,作为他们进入神秘学的结果。重要的不是做了什么而是神圣关系的过程。”
Q: How does the Sex Magic of Isis change for women who have had hysterectomy or menopause?
问:伊希斯性魔法对已子宫切除或绝经了的女性会有什么不同?
Magdalen: 'The sexual fluids of a mature woman who has gone through either of these is, of course, different from those of a woman who is fertile. So the interaction of semen and the woman's sexual fluids do not have the same energetic constituency. However, there is a reaction and more importantly all other aspects of the Sex Magic of Isis apply.The stroking, the touch, the nesting all create the magnetic fields which can be drawn into both Initiates' subtle bodies, and so while the act may not be as dynamic as in their youth, it is still effective.'
抹大拉:“有过上述任何一种情况的成熟女性的性液体,当然会和有生育能力的女性不同。所以精液和女性性液体的反应自然就不会有同样的能量强度。然而,有的反应,以及更重要的是所有伊希斯性魔法的其它方面都是能适用的。愛抚,触摸,蜗居都会产生能够被入门者双方吸收到他们精微体中的磁场,所以这个反应或许不会有他们年轻时那样强烈,但仍然会是有效益的。”
Q: How does Sex Magic change with men who have had vasectomies?
问:性魔法对输精管切除的男性会有什么不同?
Magdalen: 'The possibility of vasectomies was not a consideration during my time in the Temples of Isis. From the standpoint of the Sex Magic of Isis, the truth of the matter is that the man must rely upon stroking and touch and nesting to create the magnetic fields. The question implied is, will the Sex Magic work for a man who had a vasectomy? Yes, but with one consideration. Because the magnetics of his semen are denied interaction with the sexual fluids of his partner, he must actually stroke and touch his partner more than normal, in order to build close to the same intensity of magnetics.'
抹大拉:“输精管切除的可能性在我还在伊希斯神庙的那个时代并不在考虑范围之内。从伊希斯性魔法的角度,问题的真相是男性必须依靠爱抚,触摸和蜗居来产生磁场。这个问题是在问,性魔法对于一个输精管切除的男性适用吗?适用,但有一点需要注意。因为他精液的磁场不能和他伴侣的性液体反应,他就必须在实际上更多的去愛抚和触摸他的伴侣,以为了构建同样强度的磁场。”
Q: In the Manuscript you said that the issues that men had with their mothers might affect the alchemy between them and their partners.Does the same hold true for women? Does their relationship with their fathers affect the alchemy?
问:在手稿中你说到男性和他们母亲之间的问题可能会影响他和他们伴侣之间的炼金。对女性来说也是这样的吗?她们和她们父亲的关系会不会影响炼金?
Magdalen: 'To a certain extent, yes;a girl's experience with her father, by necessity, colors her interactions with her partner as a woman. And so to this extent, the effects are similar. But what I wish to have pointed out In regards to the male Initiate is the unusual vulnerability that the male experiences in relationship to the female. A daughter was never 'carried by her father,' for he does not have a womb. Her body was not formed out of his elements.
抹大拉:“在一定程度上,是的;一个女孩和她父亲之间的经历,自然的会影响作为一个女性她和她伴侣之间的互动关系。所以从这个范畴上说,效应是相似的。但关于男性入门者我想指出的是一个男性在经历和女性之间关系的时候特有的弱点。一个女儿从不会“被她父亲孕育”,因为他没有子宫。她的身体并不是由他的元素组成的。
The son, on the other hand, is carried within the womb of the mother and is surrounded by her during his development. And once he is born, he begins the process of separation. Once his development reaches a certain stage, and if there were issues with his mother that are unresolved as a man, he may find it difficult to nest—because to nest is to be surrounded by the feminine energy once again, as he was in utero. And this is a different situation than with the woman and issues she may have with her father.”
而儿子,从另一方面说,是在母亲的子宫中孕育的,并在发育的过程中被她环绕。一旦他出生了,他就会开始分离的过程。等他发育到了一定阶段,如果作为一个男人他和他母亲之间还有问题没有解决,他可能就会发现蜗居是很困难的 —— 因为蜗居就是要再次被女性能量所环抱,就和他在子宫里一样。而这种情况和女性可能会和她父亲之间的问题是不同的。”
Q: Do you have any comments about the other major alchemical streams that teach that a man should retain his semen during intercourse?
问:你对别的一些主要炼金流派教导一个男人应该在交合的时候保留住他的精液有没有什么评论?
Magdalen: “You may say,‘And she laughed!’
抹大拉:“你可以说,‘她笑了!’
My bias, you understand,is as a Priestess of the Temples of Isis. The alchemy I was trained in is feminine based, and we view some of these things quite differently than the other streams you mention.
我的偏向,你懂的,是作为伊希斯神庙的一个女祭司。我接受训练的炼金术是女性基础的,而我们对一些事情的观点和你提到的别的流派非常不同。
For one, we hold that the Creatrix of all time and space, whom we call Isis, is enfolded in the natures of all women. It is a part of them. Just like the seeds of a fig are hidden within it. We also understood that alchemy was based upon the joining of two opposites, the male principle and the female principle. But in this way of alchemy, the woman is understood to hold the alchemical keys. The male is needed in order to turn the keys, and It is in the mutual joining together of these polar opposites embodied within the male and female Initiate that the Alchemy takes place. From our perspective, the withholding of the male's semen is just another playing out of his general tendency to withhold.
举一个例子,我们认为一切时空的造物之母,也就是我们所称的伊希斯,蛰居在所有女性的天性中。它是她们的一部分。就像无花果的种子是隐藏在里面的一样。我们还认为炼金术是基于两个对立面,男性理则和女性理则的结合。但在这种炼金方式中,女性被认为是掌握着炼金的钥匙。男性需要来转动钥匙,就是在这个显化在男女入门者之内的相对极性之间的结合中炼金术发生了。从我们的角度来说,保持男性的精液只是他一般保守倾向的另外一种表现。
It is true that a male's vitality is related to the energetics of his seed and that reckless release of his semen can affect his vitality. However, when the male releases his seed into his Beloved and he nests within her energies, he is fed and nourished by the magnetics as the door to her inner nature opens, flooding both of them with life-force. This is a different alchemical path than the other streams on the Earth at this time.'
男性的精力是和他种子的能量相关的,轻易的释放精液是会影响他的精力,这的确是事实。然而,当男性释放他的种子进入他的挚爱并蜗居在她的能量中时,随着通向她内在天性之门的打开,他会被磁场滋养,他们俩都会被生命力所淹没。这是和此时地球上其它流派不同的炼金道路。
Q: Did you form a mystery school or teach in France or England?
问:你有没有组建过神秘学学校或在法国或英国进行过教导?
Magdalen: 'Upon landing at St. Maries my first and foremost concern was the safety of Sar'h,and so we headed north with the Druids to the Glastonbury and the Tor. WhenSar'h was twelve I returned to the reeds to do the water Isis Ritual. By then Sar'h was not in danger and our return to England was more leisurely. I formed some teaching circles. After Sar'h wedded, I made periodic trips into France and into parts of England where I did teach the mysteries of the Temples of Isis.'
抹大拉:“最初在St. Maries登陆的时候我首要的顾虑是Sar'h的安全,所以我们和德鲁伊教团一起北上到了Glastonbury和Tor。到Sar'h十二岁的时候我回到了芦苇荡并进行了伊希斯水仪式。这时Sar'h已经没有危险了,我们返回英格兰的旅途是更从容的。我成立了一些教导圈子。在Sar'h结婚之后,我会定期旅行到法国和英格兰的部分地区,并在那些地方教导伊希斯神庙的神秘学。”
Q: Is Magdalen a title?
问:抹大拉是一个尊称吗?
Magdalen: 'It was a title of spiritual recognition. There is an Order of Magdalen. It is hidden.”
抹大拉:“它曾经是一个灵性认证的尊称。存在着一个'抹大拉的阶次'。这是被隐藏的。”
Q: What is the reason for the use of the reptilian imagery as used in the Alchemies of Horus?
问:在荷鲁斯炼金术中使用爬行动物形象的原因是什么?
Magdalen: “These serpentine images were used to communicate the serpent-like structure of sekhem as It moves up the djed. As the energies released by the Alchemies of Horus rise up the djed,they are snake-like in nature, undulating in other words.As they enter the head,they often tend to spread out across the hemispheres of the brain, like a cobra that shows its hood. Thus, the serpent form is a metaphor, a symbolic element that points to the deeper structure and nature of consciousness as it moves in the subtle body (the Ka).'
抹大拉:“这些弯曲的蛇的图像是用来表征sekhem的蛇状结构,当它沿着捷德柱上升时。当荷鲁斯炼金术释放的能量爬升捷德柱时,它们的性状就是像蛇一样的,换句话说就是波浪起伏状的。当它们进入头部时,它们常常倾向于向大脑的两个半球散布,就像蛇吐信一样。因此,蛇的形状是一个比喻,一个表征意识的深层结构和性质的符号,当它在精微体(Ka)中移动的时候。”
Q: The Gospels report that Yeshua exorcised seven demons from you? What was that?
问:福音书中说约书亚从你身上驱走了七个魔鬼?这是什么意思?
Magdalen: 'Yeshua performed a rite of punficalion clearing out what you would call negativity from my seven chakras. It was a chakra clearing. The 'seven demons' are simply negative energies that we all carry from time to time in our fields. He cleared this from my fields in preparation for the deeper alchemy we were to performtogether.
抹大拉:“约书亚举行了一个净化仪式从我的七个脉轮中清理了你们所称的负面能量。这是一个脉轮清理。“七个魔鬼”只是我们在我们的场中一直以来都有积累和携带的负面能量。他把这些从我的场中清理掉了以为了我们将一起进行的更深层炼金做准备。
What is not clarified is that I cleared the seven chakras for him as well. I performed that same process on him.
没有被澄清的是我也为他清理了七个脉轮。我对他也执行了同样的过程。
The principal is this.
原理是这样的。
As one increases the power of one's illumination, or spiritual nature, one becomes a magnet for many energies that are not one's own. This is time when a person is in a lower emotional state and becomes open to negative forces or energies, which in Yeshua's time were called demons. This becomes especially true when one is intoxicated or altered through drug use. If one's emotional tone (or vibrational state) is low, one opens the door to these negative and sometimes destructive energies.
随着一个人的觉醒或灵性天性力量的增强,一个人就会变成吸引各种不是他的能量的磁铁。就是在这个时候,当一个人处在低迷情绪状态中就会变得向负面力量或能量敞开,在约书亚的时代这些被称为魔鬼。当一个人被药物侵害或改变时这点就会特别明显。如果一个人的情绪频率(或振动状态)较低,一个人就会对这些负面,有时是毁灭性的能量敞开大门。
However, paradoxically, something similar occurs when one moves upward into higher states of consciousness, because one becomes a magnet (or attractor) for these negative energies. And we all have occasions when we are not aware, and sometimes places are frequented that are not in our best interest, and this is when these energies ride in, so to speak.
然而,看似矛盾的是,当一个人向上进入更高的意识状态时一些相似的事情也会发生,一个人变成了面对这些负面能量的磁铁(或吸引者)。而我们都会有我们觉知不到的地方,有时在这些我们不是最关注的地方会频繁受影响,就是这些时候这些能量会乘虚而入,可以这么说。
The process was simply an ancient practice that stretches back to the Temples of Isis. It was a process for the Purification of the Seven Seals that drives out any negativity that we may carry, that we may not even be aware of. This was accomplished through the use of secret mantras, prayer, and the direction of light through intention, or will, into these centers. It is a complex process that not everyone is capable of, so to give the methodology, so to speak, to the masses would be a disservice, because distortions would occur.It takes a level of mastery to clear the seals in the method that I used to clear him and he used to clear me.
这个仪式就是一个能追溯到伊希斯神庙的古老方法。它是一个对七封印的净化过程,会驱走任何我们可能会携带的,甚至我们自己都不知道的负面东西。这是通过使用秘密咒语,祈祷,和通过意图或志愿引导光进入这些中心完成的。这是一个复杂的过程并不是每个人都能掌握,所以说向大众给出这个方法是不合适的,因为扭曲会发生。使用我用来清理他和他用来清理我的方法来清理封印需要一定程度的大师水准。
Yet, once again, we see in the Gospel account of this, a one-sided and manipulative perspective. That Yeshua came to me for this purification as well was never reported. And yet they knew about it.'
所以,再次的,我们在福音书中看到这样片面的,操纵的视角。约书亚也在我这受了清理但却从未被记载。而他们是知道这个的。”
Q: What is meant by 'the return of Cosmic Mother?”
问:“宇宙母亲的回归”意思是什么?
Magdalen: “It is a shift of collective consciousness to an honoring of the feminine. It will show up as a global and collective understanding of the sacredness of the earth itself, so that instead of raping and pillaging the earth, there will be a co-creation of the earth.
抹大拉:“这是一个集体意识向对女性尊重的转变。它将以一个全球的和集体的对于地球自身神圣性的理解出现,所以取代强暴和掠夺地球的是,将会有一个和地球的共同创造出现。
And women—those souls embodied as women—will be elevated to a place of equality, of appreciation along with the male principal.
而女性——那些化身为女性的灵魂——将会被提升到一个平等和被欣赏的位置,和男性理则在一起。
As you can tell, this earth has a long way to go before it reaches this.”
如你们所知道的,地球离到这一点还有很长的路要走。”
Q: Do you mean it will be a long time before this happens?
问:你的意思是不是还需要经过很长时间这才会发生?
Magdalen: 'No, I mean it's a big leap in consciousness from where humanity is now, collectively. So thus, we can see or understand the need for purification. The need for purification decreases as each person comes into balance with the male/female within and moves to a place of honoring those externally embodied male/female relationships'
抹大拉:“不是,我的意思是从集体上说,这离现在人类意识的跨度还很大。因此,我们能看到或理解清理的需要。清理的需求会随着每个人进入内在男/女平衡和来到一个尊重那些外在显化的男/女关系的地方而减少。”
We asked Mary Magdalen if she has had other incarnations and she told us that she had no other incarnations.
我们问抹大拉的玛丽亚她还有没有其它的转世,她告诉我们她没有其它的转世。
Mary Magdalen made several references in our conversations to 'those aligned with the New Earth.'we asked her what would qualify those in alignment with this new Earth, she replied without hesitation,'No guilt. No shame. No regrets.'
抹大拉的玛丽亚在我们的谈话中几次提及“那些和新地球和谐的人”。我们问她怎样才算是和新地球和谐,她毫无迟疑的回答,“无负罪。无羞愧。无后悔”。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 23:56 , Processed in 0.090356 second(s), 21 queries .