积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-12-28 15:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
观音 20171226
扬升到5D

It is I, Quan Yin.

是我,观音

Because you are ascending into higher frequencies, you are undergoing a process of relinquishing. You cannot bring that which is not vibrating at a high frequency into the fifth dimension. It is simply not possible. So you will relinquish some things, whether you want to or not.

因为你在扬升到更高的频率,你正经历一个放弃的进程。你无法把不在高频振动的东西带入五维。这是不可能的。所以你会放弃一些东西,不管你想不想

The pain that you feel of letting go is coming to you from that part of you that wants to remain third dimensional, separate, and egoic. These are not bad things, by the way. They are simply different ways of experiencing reality. And as you shift into a new way of experiencing reality, the process of letting go can seem like a death or a mourning process.

你对放下的痛苦来自你想要处于三维,分离和小我的部分。这些都不是什么坏事。它们只是体验现实的不同方式。随着你转变到新的体验现实的方式,放下的进程会看似像一个死亡或哀悼的进程

The pain itself is a natural experience. What you will find, however, is that you have control over how much pain, how long you feel it, and how intense it is. So from now on, when you feel pain, just remind yourself that it is telling you that you are ascending. With pain comes relief. The two go hand in hand.

痛苦本身是一个自然的体验。你会发现的是,无论如何,你可以控制痛苦的量级,它的持续时间,它的强度。所以从现在起,当你感到痛苦,提醒自己它在告诉你,你在扬升。伴随着痛苦而来的是解脱。两者携手并进

The experience of relief allows you the opportunity to appreciate the pain. You cannot get to the relief, however, until you let go. Every day make it your intention to let go of something that no longer serves you. Make it your intention to allow the process of ascension to occur as easily, and with as little pain and suffering, as possible.

解脱的体验让你有机会欣赏痛苦。你无法得到解脱,直到你放下。每一天都去意图放下不再服务你的东西。意图让扬升进程更容易地发生,伴随着较少的痛苦和苦难。

And do your best to enjoy the process of letting go, because in your letting go you open yourself up to something new and wonderful.

尽力去享受放下的进程,因为在你的放下中,你向新的,奇妙的东西敞开

I am Quan Yin, and I hold you in my heart

我是观音,我将你保持在我的心中

通灵:Daniel Scranton
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/1yOGyzWFVZ6NYsGbERnH9g

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:21 , Processed in 0.062783 second(s), 24 queries .