主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-12-6 13:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】你被急需

Greetings friends, it is I, Sananda, or Jesus as many of you are more comfortable saying.

问候,朋友们,是我,萨南达,或者耶稣,正如你们许多人更喜欢称呼的

You are swimming in intense energies these days, my friends, and I salute your for how you are holding up. Breathe in my calming presence and let’s explore inner peace together, for it is within you if you claim it to be so.

这些天你沉浸于强烈的能量中,我的朋友们,我为你的坚持向你致敬。在我平静的存在中呼吸,让我们一起探索内在的平静,因为它在你之内,如果你宣称它如此

True, things are indeed unfolding at a rapid clip, a rapid pace for our surface warriors and we are all delighted up here with the progress and the proceedings. It has been terribly hard for you all who are still – I don’t want to say in the dark – but true, that is how many of you have been feeling. You are tired of the sitreps and the updates and the whole process but remember this process is for dear Gaia and for Humanity as a species to become free. It is worthy of hard work and diligence and persistence. This is a tremendously huge job but I assure to it is happening before our very eyes and soon before your own eyes.

确实,事物在迅速展开,对我们表面的勇士来说一个飞快的速度,我们都对进程和进展感到高兴。对于你们所有依旧---我不想说处于黑暗中---的人来说这很艰难,但确实,这是许多人的感受。你厌倦了进展报告,更新和整个进程,但记住这个进程是为了让亲爱的盖亚和人类获得自由的。它值得辛苦的工作和勤奋与毅力。这是一个非常巨大的工作,但我保证它正在我们眼前发生,很快会在你的眼前

People who have not been following along will be full of questions and it is your most important job, ground team, to deliver peace to them with listening, reassurance and gentle answers when asked. They don’t need to immediately know about the nefarious stuff – please don’t go there right away- remember that you are angels on the ground. Be filled with this beautiful light that is pouring and streaming through into your atmosphere of both your earthly and human forms. This is a large cause of fatigue, but you know this, those of you who have had your feet wet in truth for awhile. The others may not.

没有一路跟随的人会充满疑问,这是你最重要的工作,地面团队,伴随着聆听,安慰和温柔地回答(当被询问)传递给他们平静。他们不需要立刻知道邪恶的东西---请不要马上提及那些东西---记住你是地面上的天使。充满从地球和你人类形态中涌入大气的美丽的光

Be patient. Be assuring that all is working out. Because it is true. The dark ones are being gathered up and removed from you. The children are and will be protected. The depth of tears and sadness from when Humanity discovers what has been taking place will likely be extreme and that is why you are so needed, my friends, to be the torch light bearers of truth and peace and calm, of hope and of joy!

要有耐心。相信一切都在成果。因为这是真的。黑暗存有被聚集并移除。孩子们会被保护。眼泪和悲伤的深度,当人类发现发生了什么会是极端的,所以你被需要,我的朋友们,成为真理,平和,平静,希望与喜悦的光之承载者!

For it is anew day! Your redemption is here and you are your own redeemers! Remember original truths have been twisted and maligned over time, which after all that you have learned, my friends, should not be shocking. It is time to rewrite your future timeline in the glorious trajectory of light and hope. We see you shining brightly from up here. We as so excited and pleased. Please take comfort and be at peace. This has been a massive cleanup and we are all working around the clock. As above, so below, right? I’m excited to see your faces when you remember who you are and your missions and your promises given from before you came into this current embodiment. Feel that excitement and own it! Own your power!

因为这是新的一天!你的救赎就在这里,你是自己的救世主!记住最初的真理已被扭曲和污染,随着时间的推移,在你学习了这一切之后,我的朋友们,应该不会被震惊。是时候在辉煌的光与希望的轨迹中重写你的未来时间线。从上面我们看到你明亮地闪耀着。我们很兴奋和高兴。请感到安慰和处于平和。这是一个大规模的清理,我们都日以继夜地工作着。在上如在下,对吧?我迫不及待地想看到你的面孔,当你忆起你的所是,你的使命和承诺,在你进入此生前所定的。感到兴奋,掌握它!掌握你的力量!

I am Sananda. You may call me Jesus. Talk with me. We are monitoring your skies and your surface world for safety and you are and will be protected. Breathe this promise in and be at peace.

我是萨南达。你也可以称我为耶稣。与我交谈。我们监视着你的天空,你的表面世界,以保证安全,你是受到保护的。吸入这个承诺,处于平和

通灵:galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan  https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Y8WEYJ2kEdO4NVyXRHxnLw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:50 , Processed in 0.036216 second(s), 24 queries .