积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-12-5 12:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达【这是你的救赎】
2017-12-03

Sananda viaGalaxygirl, December 3d, 2017
翻译:荷光*凯

Greetingsfriends, it is I, Sananda, or Jesus as many of you are more comfortable saying.
You areswimming in intense energies these days, my friends, and I salute your for howyou are holding up. Breathe in my calming presence and let’s explore innerpeace together, for it is within you if you claim it to be so.
True,things are indeed unfolding at a rapid clip, a rapid pace for our surfacewarriors and we are all delighted up here with the progress and theproceedings. It has been terribly hard for you all who are still – I don’t wantto say in the dark – but true, that is how many of you have been feeling. Youare tired of the sitreps and the updates and the whole process but rememberthis process is for dear Gaia and for Humanity as a species to become free. Itis worthy of hard work and diligence and persistence. This is a tremendouslyhuge job but I assure to it is happening before our very eyes and soon beforeyour own eyes.

问候朋友们,我是萨南达,或者你们中的许多人更愿意称为耶稣。

我的朋友们,你们现在正在强烈的能量中畅游,为你们的坚守,我向你们致敬。在我的临在中平静地呼吸,让我们一起找寻内心的宁静,如果你想要拥有,它就在你之内。

确实,事情的确正在迅速发展,我们地表的勇士们正快速迈进,我们都为进展和进程感到高兴。对你们所有停滞不前的人来说,会有相当多的困难——我不想说黑暗的一面——但事实是,你们中有很多人已经感到,你已经厌倦了这些军情报告,更新资料和整个的过程,但是要记住这个过程是为了亲爱的盖亚,和作为一个物种的人类获得自由而进行的。它值得付出努力、艰辛和坚持。这是一项非常宏大的工作,但我保证它会在我们的眼前发生,而且很快就会在你们的眼前发生。

People whohave not been following along will be full of questions and it is your mostimportant job, ground team, to deliver peace to them with listening,reassurance and gentle answers when asked. They don’t need to immediately knowabout the nefarious stuff – please don’t go there right away- remember that youare angels on the ground. Be filled with this beautiful light that is pouringand streaming through into your atmosphere of both your earthly and humanforms. This is a large cause of fatigue, but you know this, those of you whohave had your feet wet in truth for awhile. Theothers may not.

Bepatient. Be assuring that all is working out. Because it is true. The dark onesare being gathered up and removed from you. The children are and will beprotected. The depth of tears and sadness from when Humanity discovers what hasbeen taking place will likely be extreme and that is why you are so needed, myfriends, to be the torch light bearers of truth and peace and calm, of hope andof joy!
那些没有跟随的人会充满疑问,这是你最重要的工作,地面团队,当你们被问及到的时候,要用倾听、安慰和温和的回答带给他们平静。他们不需要马上知道那些邪恶的东西——请不要马上那样做——记住你是地表上的天使。美丽的光正通你们的大气层流入你们的地球和人类身体。这是导致疲劳的一个主要原因,你们中那些曾经了解过一段时间真相的人会知道,其他人可能不会。

要有耐心。相信一切都在进行之中。因为它确实如此。那些黑暗的存有正在被收集起来并从你身边移走。孩子们将受到保护。当人类发觉所发生的事情的时候,可能会有极度的悲伤和眼泪,这就是为什么你是如此被需要的原因,我的朋友们,成为真理、和平、安宁、希望和欢乐的光之火炬的传递者!

For it isanew day! Your redemption is here and you are your own redeemers! Rememberoriginal truths have been twisted and maligned over time, which after all thatyou have learned, my friends, should not be shocking. It is time to rewriteyour future timeline in the glorious trajectory of light and hope. We see youshining brightly from up here. We as so excited and pleased. Please takecomfort and be at peace. This has been a massive cleanup and we are all workingaround the clock. As above, so below, right? I’m excited to see your faces whenyou remember who you are and your missions and your promises given from beforeyou came into this current embodiment. Feel that excitement and own it! Ownyour power!

I amSananda. You may call me Jesus. Talk with me. We are monitoring your skies andyour surface world for safety and you are and will be protected. Breathethis promise in and be at peace.

因为这是新开始的一天! 这是你的救赎,你是你自己的救世主!记住,最初的真理被扭曲了,随着时间的推移而被扭曲,这些你们都是有所了解的,我的朋友们,不应该感到震惊。现在是把你未来时间线重新写在光与希望的辉煌的轨迹上的时候了。我们看到你正在这里闪耀着光芒。我们如此兴奋和高兴。请放松,保持平静。这是一次大规模的清理工作,我们都在24小时的工作中。如其在上,如其在下,不是吗?当你忆起你是谁,在你进入当前的化身之前你的使命,你的承诺,我会很兴奋地与你见面。感受那种兴奋,并占据它!拥有你自己的力量!

我是萨南达。你们可以叫我耶稣。可以跟我交谈。我们正在监视你们的天空和你的地表世界,以确保你们的安全,你们将受到保护。在和平中,你的呼吸将伴随这个承诺。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ADKa4Dbmz0XmQ2HnEdWmag

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2017-12-6 03:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享~
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 03:16 , Processed in 0.024567 second(s), 24 queries .