主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-12-1 12:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣哲曼】真实的自我

If there ever was a time for you all to be happy and in the knowledge that it all will work out, now is the time. It is showing itself in so many ways how your energy of desire and hope is working in so many fields of the results that come from Love. As I see what is coming from all of the movements around the globe I see that there is so much less of the irrepressible actions of the negativity, and so much more of the positivity that is being not only displayed but being put into action in so many ways. As this continues to take place and bring power to the multitudes of people who know that the end of the destruction of earth is near, then it will come out in so many ways that there will be no mistaking that the powers of Love will be in place all around the globe.

如果会有一个时间,你们都会快乐,知晓一切都会奏效,现在就是那个时间。它在如此多的方式中展示你渴望和希望的能量如何在如此多爱之结果的领域中奏效。当我看向什么来自全球的运动,我看到有着更少的压抑不住的负面行为,如此多的积极不仅被展示还被付诸行动,在许多方式中。随着这些继续发生,把力量带给了知道地球的破坏就要终结的人,然后它会在许多方式中出现,毫无疑问,爱的力量会充满整个地球

There is only one way in which this energy of positivity can change, and at this degree of it’s power, it can only change for the better. Look at all of the ways in which the idea of sharing and helping people is coming forth around the globe. Look in your own villages and families and see how it is being spoken in so many ways. Even those who used to wonder how they could ever come out of the dismay they’ve been in are seeing what they are being shown and offered in so many ways to bring them to a place of grandeur and ease in life. They also are seeing what their stimulation to help others is doing. It is lifting so many people out of the doldrums and into the ease of joyful life. In this way of being in assistance to them it is also helping each one to the places that have no end in being able to smile and give hugs to anyone who comes your way.

这个积极的能量只会在一种方式中改变,在它当前的力量等级,它只会变得更好。看看分享和帮助人们的想法从所有方式中出现。看看自己的村庄和家庭,看到它如何在许多方式中被诉说。即使那些常常好奇如何能走出沮丧的人,他们在许多方式中被展示和提供返回庄严和轻盈的东西。他们还看到什么在刺激他们去帮助别人。这提升了许多人离开忧郁,进入快乐的轻盈。在如此存在的方式中帮助了他们也极大地帮助了每个人能够微笑,拥抱任何前来的人

I am St. Germain, and I am here with you all to let you know how powerfully we are seeing what you are bringing to the surface of the world that you are clearing up in so many ways. We offer you to keep on keeping on with all that you are seeing you have the ability to do and in so doing you are resting all of the old energy to the bottom of the well, where it can be greeted with the Love that is changing it to that energy of Love from where it began. In other words, it is being returned to the original energy of Love. Now who could argue with that once it is felt and lived in the ways that bring anything back to its original feeling of power and ease in living!

我是圣哲曼,我在这里和你们同在,让你知晓我们看到你多么强力地带到世界表面的东西,你在许多方式中清理。我们提供你继续,继续你看到的,你有能力去做的,如此你在抵抗所有旧的能量,在深井底部,它会被爱迎接,将它改变成爱的能量。换句话说,它被返回最初的爱的能量。现在谁还能与此争论,一旦它被感到和体验,在把一切带回最初的力量和轻盈感的方式中

I shall go now and give more of you hugs and smiles because I am one of you, and you will begin to recognize that, even more than you are now. It is a journey that is being brought to heaven on earth and beyond in the expression of Love forevermore in all that we do. Welcome back to your true selves with all of us who have been giving you our love and seeing your response to it as complete and whole in the way that you are responding. I know that it will be something that will affect all of those who have been lost in the energy of disruption, for it is already in the power of the original energy from when you all began this ride. It is being re-discovered and welcomed back by so many! Welcome back, for you are reaching out and touching so many in the heart of Love to which they will be returning in any moment.

我现在离去,给予你更多的拥抱和微笑,因为我是你们中的一员,你会开始认识到这一点,超越你当前的感知。这是一个带来人间天堂的旅程,在我们所做的一切之中表达爱。欢迎回到你真实的自我,和我们一起,我们给予你我们的爱,看到你对它的响应是完整的,完全的。我知道这会影响所有迷失于破坏能量的人,因为它已经在最初的能量中,当你们开始这个旅程。它在被重新发现和欢迎回归,被许多人!欢迎回归,因为你在触及如此多的人,在爱之心中,它们会在任何时刻返回

Sing your hearts out and welcome back the family of Love forevermore!

歌唱你的心,欢迎返回爱的家族

Thank you so much dear St. Germain,

谢谢,亲爱的圣哲曼

Much Love,

大量的爱

Nancy Tate

通灵:Nancy Tate
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/WvLPZqfbcEoBSF3-U5zwzQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:33 , Processed in 0.031862 second(s), 24 queries .