12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-11-29 12:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【观音】新的光之黄金时代

Dear Children,

亲爱的孩子们

I Guan Yin, have come forth this day to give you great encouragement in these days of great challenge. To bring forth hope, to bring forth peace, to bring forth compassion, to bring forth mercy.

我是观音,今天前来给予你巨大的鼓励,在这些巨大挑战的日子。带来希望,带来平和,带来慈悲,带来仁慈

Now is the time for the earth to forgive. For the abundance of Mercy is with you all at this time.

现在是宽恕的时间。因为大量的仁慈时刻与你同在

Many timelines have surpassed the great challenges and temptations. We have embraced and we have learnt from the lessons of past.

许多的时间线超越了巨大的挑战和诱惑。我们拥抱了过去的课程并从中学习

Now it is time to move forward in love peace and compassion.

现在是时候在爱,平和与慈悲中前进

Many conflicts take place in our daily lives and around the world. These are sent to test us to try us. Now is the time to rise above this. These are lessons, this is the learning of the heart. Something you have set into motion when you made your journey to the earth plane. Now is the time for world peace. Send your thoughts and prayers around the world.

许多的冲突在我们的日常生活和世界上发生。这些是被送来考验我们的。现在是时候去超越这些。这些是课程,这是心的学习。当你进行地球之旅你设置运动的东西。现在是全球和平的时刻。把你的想法和祈祷发送到全世界

Many changes embrace you all at this time. You are being faced with a tide of great change upon your Earth. We are working with you all at this time as there will be great change facing your Nations.

许多的改变此刻拥抱你们。你正面对一个巨大改变的潮流。我们与你们共事着,因为你们的国度会面对巨大的改变

We embrace the essence this day of what your earth planet needs for it’s next stage in her evolution for you have come forth to the Earth in this now to anchor and to embrace the rays of Compassion, of Mercy, and of Healing, like you have never done so before.

我们拥抱今天地球所需的本质,为了她进化中的下个阶段,因为你是来锚定和拥抱慈悲,仁慈,疗愈之光的,就像你从未做过那般

We are now entering into a new Golden Age of Light and Love upon your Earth.

我们正进入光与爱的新黄金时代

The Earth is now ascending but there are many Souls that have much work to do to embrace these Divine Energies within.

地球正在扬升,但有着许多灵魂有着大量的工作要做去拥抱这些神圣的能量

Dear children, there is right now a great magnetic pull as you are releasing all that is past. All is as intended. Allow yourself to flow with the water going down the stream as you connect with your crystaline self. Allow this vibration to come through and to surround you with love and with light.

亲爱的孩子们,此刻有着一个巨大的磁性拉力,随着你释放过去的一切。一切都如意图般。让自己伴随着水流向下,随着你与水晶自我连接。让这个振动前来,伴随着爱与光包围你

Know that you are on a journey and as you embark on this journey of great knowing, this journey of enlightenment, you will connect more with who you really are and what you have come forth to the Earth to do in this now.

知晓你处于一个旅程中,随着你进行这个伟大知晓的旅程,启蒙的旅程,你会更多地和你真正的所是,你前来地球要做的连接

For many of you are now on the paths of great expansion. As you connect with me and my many Goddess Names you will connect more with your inner qualities.

你们许多人正处于伟大扩张的道路。随着你与我和我众多的女神名称连接,你会更多地与你内在的品质连接

I invite you dear ones to create a Divine Space for yourselves – a Divine Space within your Hearts for it is there that I will connect with you, it is there that you will feel the flow of Compassion and of Mercy in these challenging times. It is there that I will show you the beauty of your Soul. It is there that I will assist you in your expansion, in your growth and in your ascension.

亲爱的一们,我邀请你为自己创造一个神圣的空间---在你的心中一个神圣的空间,因为在那我会与你连接,在那你会感到慈悲和仁慈的流动,在这些具有挑战性的时期。在那我会展示你灵魂的美丽。在那我会协助你的扩张,成长和扬升

As you connect within you will see the new dawn is at hand, a new creation. And you have come forth to be part of this Divine Plan. Like Eons of past where we have gathered to bring forth the Ages, so be it again. We are here again to bring forth the New Golden Age of Light.

随着你与内在连接,你会看到新的曙光就在眼前,一个新的创造。随着你前来成为这个神圣计划的一部分。就像亘古的过去,我们一起带来的,我们会再一次这么做。我们在这里再次带来新的黄金光之时代

Now is the time to unite in love and healing and let that flow.

现在是时候在爱和疗愈中统一,让那流动

I AM Guan Yin and I speak through Elaine this day.

我是观音,我今天通过Elaine说话

通灵:Elaine DeGiorgio
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Xg6AMfQNKI5LQC0g3F3_Sw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:04 , Processed in 0.060317 second(s), 24 queries .