积分
发表于 2017-11-28 11:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
观音【我们会再一次相聚】
2017-11-26

Quan Yin viaElaine DeGiorgio, November 26th, 2017
翻译:荷光*凯,平台:xinjiyuanlove

DearChildren,
亲爱的孩子们

I GuanYin, have come forth this day to give you great encouragement in these days ofgreat challenge. To bring forth hope, to bring forth peace, to bring forthcompassion, to bring forth mercy.
Now isthe time for the earth to forgive. For the abundance of Mercy is with you allat this time.
Manytimelines have surpassed the great challenges and temptations. We have embracedand we have learnt from the lessons of past.
Now it istime to move forward in love peace and compassion.
我是观音,今天在这重大挑战的日子里,前来给你极大的鼓励,来带来希望,带来和平,带来慈悲,带来怜悯。

现在是地球宽恕的时候。因为在这段时间里,你们都给予了很多的仁慈。

许多的时间线已经越过。我们接受巨大的挑战和考验,并从过去的教训中得到学习。

现在是在爱、和平和慈悲中前进的时候。

Manyconflicts take place in our daily lives and around the world. These are sent totest us to try us. Now is the time to rise above this. These are lessons, thisis the learning of the heart. Something you have set into motion when you madeyour journey to the earth plane. Now is the time for world peace. Send yourthoughts and prayers around the world.
许多冲突发生在我们的日常生活中和世界的各个地方。这些都是对我们的测试。现在是超越这些的时候,这些都是教训,用于心灵的学习。当你踏上地球之旅,你就已经开始行动了。现在是世界和平的时候。在世界各地发送你的思想和祈祷。

在这段时间里,许多改变都发生在你周围。你正面临着在你们的地球上重大变化的潮流。我们正在与你一起工作,因为你们的国家将面临巨大的变化。

Manychanges embrace you all at this time. You are being faced with a tide of greatchange upon your Earth. We are working with you all at this time as there willbe great change facing your Nations.
Weembrace the essence this day of what your earth planet needs for it’s nextstage in her evolution for you have come forth to the Earth in this now toanchor and to embrace the rays of Compassion, of Mercy, and of Healing, likeyou have never done so before.
We arenow entering into a new Golden Age of Light and Love upon your Earth.
The Earthis now ascending but there are many Souls that have much work to do to embracethese Divine Energies within.
我们拥抱这个本质,这一天是你的星球所需要的,这是她下一个演化的阶段,地球现在正锚定并拥抱同情、怜悯和疗愈的光束、在你之前从来没有这样过。

在你的地球上,我们现在正进入一个光与爱的新的黄金时代

地球现在正在提升,但有许多灵魂有很多工作要做,去拥抱这些神圣的能量。

Dearchildren, there is right now a great magnetic pull as you are releasing allthat is past. All is as intended. Allow yourself to flow with the water goingdown the stream as you connect with your crystaline self. Allow this vibrationto come through and to surround you with love and with light.
Know thatyou are on a journey and as you embark on this journey of great knowing, thisjourney of enlightenment, you will connect more with who you really are andwhat you have come forth to the Earth to do in this now.
亲爱的孩子们,当你释放了过去的一切时,就有就会获得一种强大的力量。一切都是有目的的。当你连接你的水晶的自我时,让你自己伴随着水的流动,允许这种振动通过,让爱与光围绕你。
要知道,你正在旅途中,当你踏上这段伟大的开悟之旅时,你将会更多地知道你真实的本质,以及你在这个地球上所做的事。
你们中的许多人现在正处在重大扩展的道路上。当你连结我和我的其他许多女神的名字时,你将更多地与内在的品质连结在一起。

For manyof you are now on the paths of great expansion. As you connect with me and mymany Goddess Names you will connect more with your inner qualities.
I inviteyou dear ones to create a Divine Space for yourselves – a Divine Space withinyour Hearts for it is there that I will connect with you, it is there that youwill feel the flow of Compassion and of Mercy in these challenging times. It isthere that I will show you the beauty of your Soul. It is there that I willassist you in your expansion, in your growth and in your ascension.
As youconnect within you will see the new dawn is at hand, a new creation. And youhave come forth to be part of this Divine Plan. Like Eons of past where we havegathered to bring forth the Ages, so be it again. We are here again to bringforth the New Golden Age of Light.
Now isthe time to unite in love and healing and let that flow.
I AM GuanYin and I speak through Elaine this day.
我邀请你们亲爱的,为你们自己创造一个神圣的空间——你们心中的神圣空间,因为在那里我将与你们连结,在这些充满挑战的时刻,你们将感受到慈悲和怜悯的流动。在那里,我将向你们展示你灵魂的美丽。正是在那里,我将帮助你的扩展,在你的成长和你的扬升过程中。
当你连结在你的内在时,你会看到新的黎明即将来临,一个新的创造。你已经成为这个神圣计划的一部分了。就像我们在万古的岁月前聚集在一起一样,我们会再一次相聚。我们再次前来,带来光的新黄金时代。

现在是在爱和疗愈中团结起来的时候了。

我是观音,这是我今天通过伊莱恩说的话。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/nxx1Wx18MrOcpI5Tp-RhBw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:24 , Processed in 0.027791 second(s), 24 queries .