主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-11-25 11:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣母玛丽亚】你的心声

I am Mother Mary and I greet all of you children of Earth. There is much going on in your world right now. Many veils are pulled from your faces. Disclosures rain down over you, which sometimes make you glad and in other cases make you concerned. Seek out the happy messages dear children on Earth, as it is when the joy within you is growing that you see all with clearer eyes. Earth is in a big transition and so are you my dear beloved children on Earth. You finish up the old and then seek new paths that suite you better. All of this is good and fine and let it take the time it takes. Patience is an ability that is severely tested today. Patience is also an ability that you need in order to develop to the multi-dimensional beings that you fundamentally already are. Patience is an ability that needs to be exercised and included in daily life. Everything is rushing so fast in today’s society and you have forgotten the noble art of having great patience. How many do not appreciate the patient human that over and over again explains so that you will understand. You are all the time worried that he/she will tire, but he/she appears to have the patience of an angel. How many of you can feel that this is true for yourselves? Only a few I would think and from this comes the expression that “it is the meek that will change the world”. Maybe it is so that it is the meek that pull the strings and maybe it is so that it is them that have the spiritual insight about where your world finds itself and what the next logical step is. From where do you think that their leadership comes? Yes, they have of course strong support from their heart and stand with both feet on the ground at the same time as they await the guidance they receive from above. This requires courage and a strong spiritual force. It is to this place that you are all heading dear children on Earth. It is within you that you have your strength and your love. If you feel the love within you and it is solidly anchored in Earth then you can hear your heart’s voice clearly. You can then follow the path that your heart tells you without considering other’s opinions and judgment. You are secure in your own heart and can feel your way forward. It is when you do not really trust your heart that you become a weather vane for everybody else’s opinions and it can change direction many times over. It is then that you loose the most important thing that you have, which is the love for yourselves. It is when all people follow the voice of their heart that the direction of Earth is given and all obstacles removed. You have a large task here dear children on Earth. You have a large task in finding your heart and to follow it. Some training and patience might be needed, but as I mentioned patience is an ability that needs to be trained a little extra today. You have all been submitted to this training.

我是圣母玛利亚,前来问候,地球的孩子们。此刻世界上正发生着许多的事情。许多的面纱从你脸上扯下。揭露雷如雨下,有时候会让你高兴,在其他情况下则令你担忧。寻找快乐的信息,亲爱的孩子们,因为这是你内在的喜悦成长到你更清晰的眼睛看到的一切之中的时刻。地球正处于巨大的转变中,所以你也是,亲爱的孩子们。你结束旧的,然后寻找更适合你的新道路。这一切都很好,让它花所需要的时间。耐心是今天备受考验的能力。耐心也是你所需要的能力为了发展到你根本上已是的多维度存在。耐心是一个需要练习和包含在日常生活中的能力。在当今的社会一切都是急匆匆的,你已经忘记 了伟大耐心的高贵艺术。有多少人并不感谢耐心的人一遍又一遍的解释,这样你就能明白。你时刻担忧他/她会厌烦,但看似他/她有着天使般的耐心。有多少人能感到你也有着这个品质?我想只有很少的人,因此出现了表达“温柔的人会改变世界”。也许正是温柔的人在幕后操纵,也许正是温柔的人拥有精神的洞见,关于你的世界会在哪找到自己,下一个合逻辑的步伐是什么。从哪里你认为他们的领导能力而来?是的,他们当然有着来自于心的强力支持,在他们等待来自上方的指引的同时双脚稳站于地面。这需要勇气和强大的精神力量。你们都在朝向这个地方,亲爱的孩子们。在你之内你有着力量和爱。如果你感到内在的爱坚固地锚定于地球,你就能清晰地听到你的心声。你就能跟随你的心告诉你的道路而不会考虑其他人的看法与评判。在你的心中你是安全的,可以感到你的前进之路。当你并不真的相信你的心,你成为每个人观点的风向标,它会改变方向N多次。如此你就失去了你拥有的最重要的东西,对自己的爱。当所有人跟随心声,地球的方向被定下,所有的障碍移除。你在这里有着一个巨大的任务,亲爱的孩子们。你有着一个巨大的任务去找到你的心,跟随它。可能会需要一些训练和耐心,但正如我提及的,耐心是一个需要一点额外训练的能力。你们都受过这个训练   

The cleansing of your bodies is now intensified and you can experience some difficulties in your lives, but it will pass. Let go of everything that comes up and speak instead of how you want it. Be prepared to surrender to the light and the love and joy you find there. You are receiving extra help now dear children as the time has come when a large transformation will take place on Earth. This transformation has already started, but it will accelerate now my dear children, so be in quietude as much as possible and listen within for the guidance you receive there. We need many strong and patient hearts that walk the Earth today. They need to spread their calm and their love. We need many strong and patient beings so that many lost hearts can receive the calm they need in order to find their way home to their own calm and love.

你身体的清理愈演愈烈,你会在你的生活中体验到一些困难,但它会过去。放下出现的一切。准备臣服于爱与光和喜悦。你在收到额外的帮助,亲爱的孩子们,因为时间到了巨大的转变发生的时刻。这个转变已经开始,但现在会开始加速,亲爱的孩子们,所以尽可能地保持平静,聆听你内在的指引。我们需要许多强大和耐心的心。他们需要传播他们的平静和爱。我们需要许多强大和耐心的存在,这样许多灰心的人可以收到所需的平静,为了找到回归自己平静与爱的道路

We help you to be in your heart. Call on us and you will find hordes of beings that want to help you in different ways. I am always with you and I see and help you where it is permissible for me to do so. You have a great tail wind now. As much help as is given to the children of Earth has never before occurred on this planet. You have all the opportunity to find your heart if you so choose. All fine abilities that the Earth needs right now can be find within you. This is the reason that I write this today. You are all so valued and loved – you have the most exquisite heart within you. Your happiness and your path can be found there. Seek and you will find your own Holy Grail. God’s love is waiting for you and it has always waited for you. The call to come home is very strong now dear children and I think you can feel it within you.

我们帮助你处于自己的心。呼唤我们,你会找到大量的存在想要在不同的方式中帮助你。我总是和你在一起,帮助着你,在容许我的地方。现在你有着一个伟大的顺风。大量的帮助被给予地球的孩子们,这在之前是从未发生过的。如果你选择,你有着所有的机遇去找到你的心。所有地球此刻所需的能力都在你之内可以找到。所以我在今天书写这些。你们都被重视和爱着---你有着最细腻的心。你的幸福和道路可以在那里找到。寻找,你会找到你的圣杯。神的爱等待着你,它总是等待着你。回家的呼唤现在非常强烈,亲爱的孩子们,我想你能在内在感到它

I send you all my love and may my wings carry you home.

我发送你我所有的爱,愿我的翅膀带你回家

Mother Mary

圣母玛丽亚                   

通灵:Ann Dahlberg
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/aNaa-v67vdWCqXg-vPHAew

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:41 , Processed in 0.050443 second(s), 24 queries .