管理员

积分
发表于 2017-11-20 12:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉的玛利亚
【孩子是我们送给你们的神圣的礼物】
2017-11-14

Mary Magdalene via Ann Dahlberg, November 14th, 2017
翻译:荷光*凯,平台:xinjiyuanlove

I am MaryMagdalene and I have come today because I want to protect the children onEarth. Children and animals are very close to me. I have in many lives workedso that children will have a better existence and the same also for theanimals. Children need to have their time to play, but also a time to “justbe”. This could be said for all people on Earth, but the childrenare open and trusting. They are vulnerable in their innocence. If we are notgentle during their childhood we will build up a hard shell around theirhearts. This shell can if it consists of several layers then be hard to pealoff. Everything starts with the little child who later when it is grown up usesall the tools it received as a child.

我是抹大拉的玛利亚,我今天的到来是因为我想保护地球上的孩子们。孩子和动物与我很亲近。我在许多次化身中为了孩子们能更好的生活而工作过,对动物也是一样。孩子们需要有时间玩耍,但只是“仅一点”的时间。这对地球上所有的人们来说都是如此,孩子们是敞开和信任的。他们的纯真容易受到伤害。如果在童年时我们没有温柔地对待他们,我们就会在他们心的周围形成一个坚硬的外壳。如果这个外壳形成了很多层,那么它就很难被去除。所有的一切开始于孩童时期,当他长大以后,这些就会成为在一个孩童时期所得到的工具。

Oursociety needs to protect all its children and help and make sure that thechildren can become secure and loving. They then in turn form the society thatwe live in. The change in society starts with our engagement with the smallchildren. Are our preschools and schools a good place to grow up in for ourchildren? Are there enough secure and loving grown-ups that take care of thechildren? Is it something we need to change? Many resources need to go to thesmall children as it is them that later will show in which direction that our societywill change.

我们的社会需要保护所有的孩子,并帮助他们,确保孩子们能够变得安全和有爱。然后他们在后来就会形成我们所生活的社会。社会的变化开始于我们与小孩子的接触。我们的幼儿园和学校是我们孩子成长的良好地方吗?是否有足够多的安全且有爱的成年人来照顾这些孩子?这些是我们需要改变的吗?许多资源都需要去用于那些小的孩子们,因为他们以后会向我们展示我们的社会改变的方向。

Childrenalso need to be out in nature and learn about plants and animals. This is theirnatural environment and it is easy for them to learn to respect thisenvironment. There they also have the opportunity to move about and try theirstrengths – train their compassion and understanding for how everything is connected.We do not have the same DNA as the mobile phone, but we have the same DNA asthe tree. How many know this? Can you understand your important task when youhold this little child in your arms? I think many of you understand theimportance of loving your children. I also know that everybody do as much asthey can for their children, but they need to have the community with them. Itis a society that understands that it is the most important task they have – totake care of the children that are born, in the best way possible. It needs tosupport and help parents so that it will become as good as is possible for bothchildren and grown-ups. Large resources need to be distributed to children sothat they can grow up to become secure and loving grown-ups. Society will thenhave a completely different base to rest on and a new society based oncommunity and participation can be built. Children that are born there willform a sustainable and loving society for the benefit of all.

孩子们也需要在大自然中学习,学习植物和动物。这是他们的自然环境,他们很容易学会尊重这种环境。在那里,他们也有机会活动和发现他们的优势——训练他们的同情心和理解力,万物是如何联系在一起的。我们与手机没有相同的基因,但是我们和树有着相同的基因。有多少人能知道呢?当你抱着这个小孩时,你能理解你的重要责任吗?我想你们很多人都明白爱孩子的重要性。我也知道,每个人都尽可能多地为自己的孩子做事,但是他们需要有属于他们的群体。这是一个社会需要知道的最重要的任务——以最好的方式照顾好出生的孩子。这需要去支持和帮助父母们,这样就会对孩子和成人都有好处。大量的资源需要分配给孩子,这样他们才能成长为安全的、有爱心的成年人。社会将会有一个完全不同的所依赖的基础。出生在那里的孩子将会形成一个充满爱的社会,以造福于所有的人类。

I am MaryMagdalene and I send you all my love and ask you to protect the beautiful andaware children that are born on Earth today. They are a divine gift from us toyou

我是抹大拉的玛利亚,我把我所有的爱都送给你们,让你保护那些今天出生在地球上的美丽懂事的孩子。他们是我们送给你的神圣的礼物。

Lovingly, MaryMagdalene

爱你们的抹大拉的玛利亚

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/LI79fqRnu7DHkbqtUG8RyA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-30 00:02 , Processed in 0.039957 second(s), 24 queries .