积分
发表于 2017-11-14 11:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
地球母亲【混乱不属于你们】
2017-11-12

Mother Gaia via Galaxygirl, November 12th, 2017

翻译:荷光*凯

Children, it is I, Gaia.

孩子们,是我,盖亚。

Breathe deeply with me here, in this Now moment, that we may experience a unifying expression of peace and centering. Turmoil is not for you, children. You always have the choice to rise above that which is potentially irritating. It need not ruffle your feathers unless you allow it to do so. Seek the thrill that comes with discovering you may carry inner peace with you wherever you are, in whatever situation you may find yourself in. This is what Master Jesus taught and lived by example. Oh of course, no one does this all the time, but with practice and intention it is possible to have your energy signature be that of deep peace and inner knowing.

现在,在此刻,与我一起深呼吸,我们可能会在内心之中感受到一种合一的平静。孩子们,混乱不属于你们。你总是可以做出提升的选择,克服潜在的愤怒的情绪。除非你允许它,否则它不会扰乱你丝毫。无论在任何地方,带着觉知找到引发的冲动,带入内心的平静,在任何情况下,你都可以发现在你之内的平静。这就是主耶稣所教导并演示的例子。当然,没有人能一直这样去做,但通过实践和意图,你有可能拥有你的特别的能量,那就是内心深处的平静和内在的知晓。

We are all connected. When one hurts, all hurt. When one has triumphs, all celebrate. This is the reality that is emerging from the deep as our Cetacean friends would say. This is the reality that is here of you claim it. Many of you are experiencing this Now on various levels. You feel one with all things. This is good, and how it should be. Take care of my animal kingdom. They need – they are patiently relying on – you all to bring the balance to the fore and own your power.

我们都是连结在一起的。当一个人受伤害时,所以的人都会受伤。当一个人获得胜利,所有的人都会庆祝。这些实际上是我们的鲸类朋友所讲的。这就是你们所认识到的现实。你们中的许多人现在正经验着不同的层次。你们在万物中感受合一。这非常好,本应如此。照顾好我的动物王国。它们需要——它们耐心地信赖——你们所有人带来平衡并拥有自己的力量。

You were to be and are still the land guardians. Many of you remember this truth, for you were there when it was ordained. You are old souls. Many of you were on the planning committee for what project Earth should be, and so you came to experience it for yourself; the drop of dimensions, from ecstasy to suffering. And you have experienced this lesson very well; you and I are both weary of the suffering.

你曾经是,现在仍然是陆地的守护者。你们中的许多人都记得这一真理,因为当它被授予时,你们就在那里。你是老灵魂。你们当中的很多人都是地球项目计划委员会的成员,因此你们亲自下来体验它;下降到这个维度,从喜乐到痛苦。你们已经很好地体验了这一课程;你们和我都对痛苦感到了厌倦。

This is ending now. The era of love and life and the support of all is here now. It is truly embedded within the light encodements from Sol, our sun. Drink them in and open the portals of your hearts to allow this transformation to occur at the very deepest part of you, the place where dreams were rejected for impracticality or where love was removed a possibility due to past scorn and rejection. It is time to love yourselves deeply, as I, as we all (galactic, the Company of Heaven) love you. Remember this is just the experience you signed up for. Remove any blame from your beings. Do not hold it tight to your chest. Let it go now and feel the early morning mist on your feet. Feel the wind sylphs in your hair. Listen for the birds singing their song, and be comforted.

现在该结束了。现在是爱的时代,所有的生命都得到支持。它被真正的植入了索尔(Sol),我们太阳的光的编码。敞开你的心门畅饮,让这种转变在你的最深之处发生,在那里,梦想曾因它的不切实际而被遗弃,或者因轻蔑和拒绝,让爱远离了。而现在是深深爱你自己的时候,就像是我,像我们(银河家人,天堂的公司)那样爱着你。记住,这只是你所签约的体验。从你的生命中移除所有的责备。不要抓住它不放。现在就让随风飘走,去感觉你脚下清晨的露珠,感觉风吹过你的发梢,倾听鸟儿的吟唱,让心得到慰藉。

Relax into me. For the time of the great unfoldment and unveiling is here. The dark has no where else to hide. All is being revealed. As within, so without. This means that the darkness within – past pain and loss – must come up for air and breathe in the light for transmutation.

放松,现在是重大的揭示和除去面纱的时候。黑暗不再有地方可以隐藏。一切都会被揭示。没有例外。这意味着,内在的黑暗----以往的痛苦和失落----必须暴露在空中,并在光的呼吸中加以转化。

It has been lonely. But in solitude we do our best growth and self discovery, do we not? Be alone with me. Feel the smooth coolness of the rocks. Allow my elementals to comfort you, and soothe away the anxiety that comes with monumental change. For that is what is happening now, dear children. You are growing into your ascension light bodies now. Isn’t that a delightful statement?! I’m so excited and happy and at peace. I am so ready for this process to be here now, children, with you, my beloved ones.

那会是孤独的。但独处中,我们会有最好的成长并发现自我,不是吗?跟我独处。感受岩石光滑的凉爽。让我大地的元素安慰你,并消除巨变带来的焦虑。因为这就是现在正在发生的,亲爱的孩子们。现在你正成长为你的扬升的光体。这难道不是一个令人愉快的事吗?我非常兴奋和高兴,也很平静。孩子们,我已经为这个过程做好了准备,我挚爱的,我和你们在一起。

Thank you for your love and care for me and for my kingdoms. Thank you. You are loved and treasured beyond measure. You are my treasure.

感谢你们对我和我的王国的爱和照料。谢谢你!你是被爱的和珍爱着的。你是我的珍宝。

I am your Mother Gaia

我是你们的盖亚母亲

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/WkIQmvYxdpCwyGBb5KFThw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:49 , Processed in 0.023717 second(s), 24 queries .