积分
发表于 2017-11-7 11:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿斯塔【做好准备,现在是时候系好安全带了】

2017-10-29

Ashtar via James McConnell, October 29th, 2017
翻译:荷光*凯,微信公众平台:xinjiyuanlove

I AM Ashtar,

我是阿斯塔,

I purposely did not share with the James early enough that he could post this, for we waited until the final moment before deciding whether it would be myself or another that would come through. But based on those things which are happening now, based on all of those occurrences, all of those shifts and changes that are happening even now as we speak here it was determined that I, as Ashtar, would come in and speak with you. Because it is important at this point as you as the workers and the warriors and the light bearers, all of you that are moving this whole ascension process forward, all of you that came here to do this, to move about your missions. And as you have heard many times you are reaching the finish line and that is certainly true.

我特意没有早一点与詹姆斯分享,让他可以发布,因为我们等到最后一刻才决定是我自己还是其他的人带来这信息。但是基于现在发生的事情,基于所有这些事件,所有的改变和变化,即使是现在我们在这里说话的时候也正在发生,这也决定了我,阿斯塔,会来和你们谈话。因为在这一点上,你们作为光工作者、光战士和荷光者,你们所有的人都在推动整个提升的过程向前推进,你们所有的人来到这里,来完成你们的使命。正如你多次听到的,你已经到达终点线了,这当然没有疑问。

And as you do this it is time for you to take up that mantle of the missions that you came here for. Those moments are here now. It is not that they are coming in the future: they are here now. You are here now.

因为你们所做的这些,是时候让你们承担起你来这里的任务了。那些时刻就在眼前。这并不是说那将会到来:它们现在就在这里。你现在也这里。

This is the moment when you are awakening and helping many others across the planet to awaken as well. Because it is all about consciousness. It is all about the movement of consciousness; your consciousness as well as all of those around you and as many as you can begin to assist in these endeavors to move through this transition. And a transition you are all moving through.

此时此刻,你正在觉醒,并帮助地球上的许多人觉醒。这都是关于意识的。是关于意识活动的;你的意识,以及你周围的所有人,以及尽可能多的人,开始努力协助,来完成这个转变。你们都在经历着一个转变。

As we from our ships look down and see all that is happening, all that is changing, we do see the Earth in a different way. And we see Gaia as she is birthing into a new understanding, a new higher frequency herself. And as she births into this new higher frequency so to do all of you that are here on the planet as well. Again, as long as you can resonate to this frequency, as long as you can be in that frequency and be able to move along with it, that is the important point. Because if you cannot, if those that are not able to, they will not. They will not move along with the frequency of the Earth as she is moving into these higher vibrations and into the Fifth and beyond dimension. In order for you to do that you have to be resonating at the same frequency.

当我们从我们的船上俯视,看到所有正在发生的事,一切都在改变,我们以不同的方式看着地球。我们看到盖亚正在诞生出她的新的意识,一个新的更高的频率。当她出生在在这个新的更高频率中的时候,你们在这个行星上所有的人也会一样,只要你能对这个频率产生共鸣,只要你能在那个频率上,并且能够和它一起前进,这就是关键。因为如果你不能那样做,他们不会随着地球频率的变化而前进,因为她正在进入这些更高的振动,进入跨越到第五次元。为了让你能够跟随,你必须在相同的频率上产生共鸣。

Now that is not to say that those of you that came here to volunteer to be a part of this, not that those of you will not be ready because you are all being trained to be ready for this. You are all being prepared ahead of time so that when those moments come you will be able to then turn around and assist others who are not quite acclimated, not quite ready to handle these energies. And there will be much confusion at that time. And you will be there to assist in helping them to let go of that confusion and to understand that all that is happening is happening for reason.

这并不是说你们这些来这里自愿参与的人,不是你们这些人没有准备好,因为你们都接受了训练,准备好迎接这一切。你们都提前准备好了,这样当这些时刻到来的时候,你就可以转身帮助那些不太适应的人,还没有准备好应对这些能量的人。那时将会有很多混乱。你将会在那里帮助他们摆脱这种混乱,并理解所有正在发生的事情都是有原因的。

All that is happening is happening because it is being orchestrated. Nothing is being left to chance. You must understand this. Your entire life is being orchestrated by you and your higher self and all of those that work with you and within you are assisting in this entire process. So you are never alone. None of you are ever alone.

所有该发生的事情都正在发生的,因为它是被精心计划的。没有什么是偶然的。你必须明白这一点。你的整个人生都是由你自己和你的高我精心安排的,所有与你一起工作的人都在帮助你完成整个过程。所以你永远不会孤单。你们中没有一个人是孤独的。

We, those of us of the Ashtar Command, those in the Company of Heaven, those of many of the Ascended Masters and the Agarthans and all that are assisting in this process all of the beings of light that are working with this. Even those that are simply here to observe are assisting in this process as well. Just as those of you that are not quite taking action yourselves are assisting in the process because your very thoughts as they shift and change are also shifting the consciousness as well. So even to the smallest of you, even to the ones that you feel are not making a difference… you are making a difference. And this you must understand.

我们,那些阿斯塔指挥部的人,那些天界的人,那些扬升的大师和阿加森人以及所有正在协助这一过程的光之存有,即使是那些只是在这里观察的人也在协助这一过程。就像你们当中那些没有采取行动的人一样,你们自己也在帮助这个过程,因为你们的思想随着他们的转变和改变也在进行着意识的改变。所以即使是对你最忽视人,即使是那些你觉得并没有改变的人,也会有所不同。这一点你们必须明白。

Yes, we do ask for certain ones to step forward when those callings come to you and now it is time for you to take a certain action. Yes we do ask you to do that. But those that are not ready for this or are not even meant for doing this are also taking action just simply by their thoughts, their feelings, their understandings and their knowings. Their awareness. Awareness does lead to movement of consciousness.

是的,我们确实要求某些人站在前面,当召唤到你的时候,是你采取行动的时候了。是的,我们确实要求你这么做。但是对于那些还没有准备好,或者根本就不打算做这件事的人,也只是因为他们的所采取的行动也是根据想法,他们的感觉,他们的理解和他们的认识。他们意识会引导所采取的行动。

And this you must understand as the James gave earlier he was prompted to do this just as the Charles has many times prompted to do and share what he shares as well. Because all of this is a process, my friends, my brothers, my sisters. It is all a process that you are all moving through and all of you are a part of this process no matter how great or small you might think that your participation is here. It matters not. Just as those of my Command there is no greater or lesser ones that are working in this as well. We all have our parts to play and you all have your parts to play.

你们必须明白,正如詹姆斯之前所做的,他被要求做这件事,就像查尔斯多次被要求做的那样,分享他所能分享的。因为所有这些都是一个过程,我的朋友,我的兄弟,我的姐妹们。这是一个你们都在经历的过程,你们所有人都是这个过程的一部分,无论你认为你的参与是多么的伟大或渺小。并不重要。就像我的命令一样,也没有比这更大的或更小的。我们都有自己的部分要完成,你们也都有自己的部分要完成。

But I tell you now that as several important announcements are coming forth they are going to shock many people across the planet as these announcements come forward. And this is what you are preparing for and have been preparing for in all of your awareness of everything that is happening both outside of yourself and within yourself. So be prepared now. It is time now to keep those seatbelts fastened. Things may get a little rocky, seem a little rocky to you, but that is not to be a fearful … anything to fear here it is only that you be aware and be ready as these shifts and changes come forward because the time is here now!

但我现在告诉你们,随着几项即将发布的重要的声明,它们将震惊世界各地的人们,因为这些宣布将会到来。这就是你们所有准备好的人准备的,因为在你内在的意识里,这一切都发生在你自己之外。所以现在做好准备。现在是时候系好安全带了。事情可能会变得有点不稳定,对你来说似乎有点不稳定,但这并不是可怕的。在这里你要考虑的只是你要意识到并做好准备,因为这些变化和转变会到来,因为时间已经到了!

I AM Ashtar. I always enjoy these times that we can be together, I can be with you. And as many have said we are all looking forward to those times that are coming where we will be right there with you in front of you. Our ships will land in many places. Yes and even in some of your backyards this will happen and this is what you are being prepared for as you move through this transition and as you continue to have these advances that you are moving through. Not only those advances that are called the Advances but even knowing that each and every day and moment of your life is an advance.

我是阿斯塔。这样的时刻我总很高兴,我们可以在一起,我可以和你们在一起。正如许多人说的,我们都期待着那些即将到来的时刻,我们将在你们面前与你们在一起。我们的船将在许多地方着陆。是的,甚至在你们的后院也会发生这样的事情,这就是你在经历这个转变的过程中所做要准备的,当你继续前进的时候,你正通过这个转变。不仅仅要知道自己正在前进中,甚至还要知道你生命中的每一天和每一刻都在前进。

I AM Ashtar. All of my peace and love be with all of you.

我是阿斯塔。我所有的和平与爱都与你们在一起。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/XDugbY6dztuZckXRf0doAw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 12:45 , Processed in 0.061661 second(s), 24 queries .