12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-11-7 11:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【阿斯塔】勇气发送/关键在于节点

Greetings, Family!

问候,家人们!

How many movements in your lives, dear friends, brothers, Lightworkers and Torchbearers that have illuminated the path of earthly humanity, and so many other names that I could give you. One, in particular, that could be the master word that defines each of you today is "courage." Courage should be synonymous of "you", of every one who reads me now. In order to do what you do, how you do it, and to be willing to do what the Heavens have asked for, you have to have a lot of courage.

你的生活中有着多少的运动,亲爱的朋友们,兄弟们,光之工作者们,火炬手们,为地球的人类点亮着道路,还有着许多其他的名称。有一个,可以定义你们每个人的主要词语,“勇气”。勇气是“你”的同义词,每个阅读我话语的人。为了做你在做的,你如何在做的,愿意去做天堂请求的,你必须要有大量的勇气

How many lives it seemed that you were going to succumb to the storms, and have always been reborn, have always shown the determination that is only seen in well-seasoned and experienced souls in turbulent environments! When you were on Earth, my dear ones, you were not "unarmed." You already had baggage. You had an immense history of galactic wars, seemingly endless conflicts that I myself could see. And where would that be your differential? How would it make you better in the lives you would experience on Earth? Oh! ... Quite simply, all this history would be inside of you, though unconsciously in some, and you would know that it could not be repeated.

有多少生世看似你就要屈服于风暴,你总是重生,总是展示决心,只能在经验丰富和老练的灵魂中看到的,在动荡的环境中!当你在地球上,亲爱的一们,你并非“手无寸铁”。你已经有了行李。你有着一个巨大的银河战争的历史,看似无穷无尽的冲突背景。你的差别在哪里?这会如何让你在地球上的生活中显得更好?哦!...很简单,所有这些历史会在你之内,尽管一些人没有意识到,你知道它不能再重复

The courage? Well, when I invited you to come to Earth, many did not want to ... Many feared that coming to this stage Earth could awaken the old feelings, the old urges, the old warlike impulses, because you knew what was going on there. You knew the situation was not easy. Well, it also would not have to be easy! But what does it matter if it would be easy or not, considering that the souls that were going to the mission were the most capable I found in the galaxy! I instructed you all myself. I even saw in your looks the determination and courage like beautiful bright blue fireworks! Nothing would make you fall, nothing would shake you, nothing would make yougive up, nothing would keep you from following the plan! And ... well! ... There you are, reaching for something epic! A transformation that other civilizations took millions of decades to achieve, you are achieving in years, ... a few years! How, among you, do some still dare to say that you don’t see change? (Smile).

勇气?当我邀请你来到地球,许多人并不想...许多人害怕来到这个阶段的地球会唤醒旧的感受,旧的冲动,旧的好战脉动,因为你知道那里发生着什么。你知道情况并不容易。它也不会是容易的!但不管容易还是不容易又有什么关系,鉴于进行任务的灵魂是我在银河系中找到的最有能力的!我指示你们所有人。我甚至看到你的决心和勇气就像美丽的宝石蓝烟火!没什么会让你倒下,没什么能动摇你,没什么会让你放弃,没什么会阻止你跟随计划!所以...你在这里,到达史诗!其他的文明要花数百万年才能完成的转变,你在几年中就实现了...几年!你们中的一些人怎么还敢说你没有看到改变?(微笑)

My dear ones, you also knew that when you entered the dense layers that enveloped this beautiful planet, you would be swallowed up by complex programming, complex algorithms to guide you and try to keep you chained, algorithms built by brothers who are also very wise, still with the old idea, tried to fill the void of their disconnections with the Source through what I will call, simply, of cyclical imprisonment. When I called you into this world, I also warned you about them: "My dear ones, there ... where you are going, there is a complex and organized group coming from another galaxy, and they will try to chain you. Know you that they need nothing but your Love. Only your Love will prevent them from putting chains and padlocks on you ... Never forget that. Don’t treat them differently than you would treat someone you love very much. Even though you have to use harder actions to contain them, Love is always necessary ... "

我亲爱的一们,你也知道,当你进入笼罩地球的稠密层面,你会被复杂的编程,复杂的演算淹没,试图将你束缚,演算也是由非常睿智的兄弟们建立,但还是伴随着旧的理念,试图通过我会称为的,周期性监禁来填补与源头断连的空白。当我呼唤你进入这个世界,我也向你警示了:“我亲爱的一们,你要前往的地方,有着一个复杂,有组织的团队,来自另一个银河系,他们会试图束缚你。知晓,他们只需要你的爱。只有你的爱可以阻止他们把锁链放置在你身上...永远不要忘记这一点。像对待你心爱的人那样对待他们。即使你必须用严厉的行为遏制他们,爱总是必须的...”

They knew you would come. They knew you had heeded my call. And they prepared for it. They organized meetings, devised ways to destabilize you at your most fragile points. And in this, my beloved ones, they remain active. But you know, you have the high instructions. You have my confidence. You have all my fleet at your disposal. Look! They try to catch you at all times, for each one of you is a powerful power plant. Each one, although immersed in a dense environment, manages to radiate Light capable of raising everyone around you.

他们知道你会来。他们知道你接受了我的呼唤。他们为此做好了准备。他们组织了会议,想办法攻击你最脆弱的地方来破坏你。为此,我亲爱的一们,他们依然活跃。但你知道,你有着更高的指令。你有着我的信心。你有着我所有的舰队。看!他们试图时刻抓住你,因为你们每个人都是强大的动力装置。每一个,尽管沉浸在稠密的环境中,都能辐射光来提升每个周围的人

Dear ones, their basis for trying to keep up is the old energies, the old schedules, the old fears, uncertainties, insecurities ... They know where to go to get you. And you? Oh! ... You know what to do and what to use to "get them": THE LOVE. But here I will give another tip, or better, I will remember something that I told you billions of years ago, before you went to this Planet ... I said that there would come a time when everything would change, where even if some were immersed in the schedules would be shaken so strongly that it would be impossible to keep following the old algorithm without having glimpses of Radiant Lights and a new beginning phase. Yes! ... I know how hard it must be for you! I also warned you about it. I warned you that even with all courage and determination and even loving myself very much (a feeling that is reciprocal for each and every one of you), even so, for some it would be extremely painful and difficult. But I always promised that I would help and that I would be with you. And they ... Well, they, these beloved brothers, knew that their greatest difficulty would be to drop the security of the standard algorithm. They knew why they really are good at what they do. They are excellent programmers. But here are the reprogrammers! These are the ones I sent.

亲爱的一们,他们试图保持的基础是旧的能量,旧的时间表,旧的恐惧,不确定性,不安感...他们知道可以在哪里找到你。你呢?哦!...你知道该怎么做,用什么来“找到他们”:爱。但这里我会给予另一个提示,或者更好的,我会提及数十亿年前我就告诉过你的东西,在你进入这个星球前...我说会有一个时刻,一切都会改变,即使那些沉浸于时间表的人会被强烈地摇晃,将不可能继续跟随旧的演算而不一瞥辐射的光以及一个新开始的阶段。是的!...我知道这对你来说会有多难!我也警告过你。我警告过你即使伴随着所有的勇气和决心,即使非常地爱自己(一个利于每个人的感受),即便如此,对于一些人来说这会是极其痛苦和困难的。但我总是承诺我会帮助你,我会和你在一起。他们...这些亲爱的兄弟们,知道他们最大的困难将会是降低标准演算的安全性。他们知道为什么他们那么擅长自己在做的。他们是优秀的程序员。但这里有着重新编程的人员。这些就是我发送的人

My dear ones, you have come to Earth to make a difference. In the same way that they know they are good at what they do, they also know that you are the potent "viruses" inserted into your system. They knew about the "Nodes". They knew that I also would send the "Nodes" and knew that I also would act in strategy. I know them very well, my dears. I know every one of them, very well! Many of them began their evolutions with me and chose to follow other paths, which will always be honored. But I will never give up on them ... NEVER GIVE UP FOR THOSE WHO YOU LOVE, at any cost! I'll hold you again. But they knew! These loved ones knew that much-if not entirely-of their cyclic algorithm structure would be severely affected when the quantum "Nodes" were formed. And I tried to tie these "Nodes". Distribute them at various points on the Planet with a maxim: don’t undo.

我亲爱的一们,你是来地球做出不同的。在相同的方式中,他们知道他们擅长自己在做的,他们也知道你是写入自身系统的有效“病毒”。他们知道“节点”。他们知道我会发送“节点”,知道我会战略性地行动。我很了解他们,亲爱的。我知道他们每个人,很清楚!他们许多人和我一起开始他们的进化,选择跟随其他的道路,这总是会被荣耀。但我不会放弃他们...永远不要放弃你所爱的人,不惜任何代价!我会再次拥抱你。但他们知道!这些亲爱的人知道当量子“节点”成型,大部分,如果不是全部,他们循环的演算结构会被严重地影响。我试图连接这些“节点”。把它们分布在地球各个点上,伴随着一个准则:不要撤销

My dear ones, but they didn’t know it! ... They didn’t know about my Master Plan. They didn’t have the complete information, they only knew that "envoys" would reach the Planet. They knew that these envoys were beings with lots of baggage. They knew they were a huge risk to their plans. They knew that they would have to strengthen their structure and knew that they would have to spread more algorithms on the network ... And yes, they created a tracking code: a code capable of tracking precisely your weaknesses; a code that, at the slightest sign of your weakness, a luminous arrow would point at you. Oh yeah! They did this, and I know this can be up to strong for some! For some others, not so much! But for some! ...

我亲爱的一们,但他们不知道...他们不知道我的大师计划。他们没有完整的信息,他们只知道“使者”会到达地球。他们知道这些使者带着大量的行李而来。他们知道他们对他们的计划来说是一个巨大的风险。他们知道他们必须加强他们的结构,知道他们必须在网络上传播更多的演算...是的,他们创造了一个跟踪代码:一个能精确跟踪你弱点的代码;一个代码,就算你弱点的最微小的迹象,都会有发光的箭头指向你。是的!他们这么做着,我知道对一些人来说这有点沉重!对其他人,没那么多!只对于一些人!...

Do you understand why at the least sign of imbalance you are severely attacked? There is special attention to you, especially now, in this - which I can say – it’s their last moment. They tried everything. They have tried to suppress your Love by showing you that Love is not worth it. They make the people hurt, using the weaknesses of them to achieve you, and using their to put you through a complex tangle of resonant contexts. They made you go against each other, create borders, erect entrenched walls. They made you tie yourselves to the algorithms of patterns, the comfort zones, the roles! ... They made you believe that you were alone in the universe, that your stellar families are malevolent and wish to dominate you, etc., etc., etc. . You know! They know what they did because you went to Earth knowing what you would face. But ... you were still extremely resilient. And here you are! What's more, they did all this thinking they knew everything and would be even if threatened with your luminous presence, unsure of their plans, and that certain algorithms assure. Well, but something they didn’t know. Although very intelligent, they could not predict and know everything. There was something that was coming en masse on the Planet. They knew that something was different. They knew that a Force was drastically modifying the algorithms. I already told you about it.

现在你明白为什么一点不平衡的迹象出现你就被严重攻击了吧?对你有着一个特别的关注,尤其是现在,为此---我会说---这是他们最后的时刻。他们在尝试一切。他们试图打压你的爱,通过展示你不值得去爱。他们伤害人们,利用他们的弱点来攻击你,利用他们让你处于一个复杂,纠缠的环境中。他们让你们对抗彼此,创造边界,建立根深蒂固的围墙。他们让你将自己捆绑在演算的模式,舒适地带,角色之中...他们让你相信在宇宙中你孤身一人,你的星际家人是邪恶的,希望主宰你等等。你知道的!他们知道他们做了什么,因为你来地球知道你会面对什么。但...你依旧非常有弹性。更重要的,他们做了这一切,认为他们知道一切,即使被你发光的存在威胁,并不清楚他们的计划,特定的演算被保证。但他们不知道一些东西。尽管他们很聪明,他们无法预测和知晓一切。有着一大波正在到来的东西。他们知道那是很不一样的。他们知道那个力量会彻底修改演算。我已经告诉过你这些

They thought they knew everything. I let them think a little, but something intrigued them. In the future, I would let them know, but not yet. They wondered, "What is it that has caused all this damage? We know it has something to do with his envoys (Ashtar), but what is it? What is that ?! " They didn’t know precisely what it was. They didn’t know where the entry point of this "thing" was that was dismantling so strongly their structure. They wondered, "Where will the point be?" - But they didn’t know until recently when I let them know, after all their structure was already "infected." And they still wonder, "Where's the point?" ... Oh! ... Now they know: THE POINT IS THE NODE.

他们认为他们知道一切。我让他们再想一些别的,但会让他们被迷住。在未来,我会让他们知道,但不是现在。他们想知道,“是什么导致了这一切损坏?我们知道这和他的使者(阿斯塔)有关,但是什么呢?到底是什么?”他们并不确切地知道是什么。他们不知道强力拆除他们结构的这个“东西”的切入点在哪。他们想知道,“点会在哪里?”---但他们不知道直到最近当我让他们知道,在他们所有的结构早已被“感染”后。他们依旧想知道,“点在哪里?”...哦!...现在他们知道了:点就是节点

And so it is.

就是如此

Blessings!

祝福

Your brother,

你的兄长

Ashtar.

阿斯塔

Gabriel: Very grateful, beloved Ashtar.

Gabriel: 非常感谢,亲爱的阿斯塔

通灵:Gabriel
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/bKC4rHVoJWYBJajt1TlnQQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:58 , Processed in 0.057372 second(s), 24 queries .