积分
发表于 2017-11-2 11:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼【你被召唤而来】
2017-10-22

Saint Germain via James McConnell, October 22nd, 2017
翻译:荷光*凯,平台:xinjiyuanlove

I AM Saint Germain.

我是圣哲曼。

These times that I can be here and be with you have become more and more the opportunity to do so. But there will come a time in the not too far off future where these moments will be less and less because you are moving into a new state of consciousness, a higher state of consciousness you might say, higher vibration.

在这段时间,我有越来越多的机会在这里和你们在一起。但是在不远的将来会有个时刻,这些时刻越来越近了,因为你进入了一个新的意识状态,一个更高的意识状态,你可能会说,更高的振动。

And with these higher vibrations comes less and less a reliance on anything outside of yourself and a new reliance on more of what is within yourself. Relying on the Source within you to take you through this transition. Now that is not to say you will not have mentors; you will. They will come and assist you. But these processes such as these channeling sessions will become lessened in the times ahead. We are still going to be with you for the foreseeable future.

随着这些更高振动的到来,你对自己外在事物的依赖会越来越少,而对你自己内在的倚靠会越多。依靠你内在的源头带领你完成这一转变。这并不是说你不需要有导师;你会有。他们会来帮助你。但是在未来的时间里,这些程将像这些通灵研讨会变少。在可预见的将来,我们仍然会和你在一起。

But understand that everything is in motion now. Everything is shifting and you are being prepared, each and every one of you. All of the light workers and now the light warriors: you are being prepared to begin to step into the missions that you came here for. Those times are nearly here. You are going to hear more and more various announcements that are going to come forth. You have been told this before. But they are coming. They are going to come from sources that you would expect and sources yet that you would not expect, but they are going to be here very shortly.

但要知道现在一切都在进行中。每件事都在发生变化,而你正在准备,每一个人。现在所有的光之工作者和光战士们:你们准备开始执行你们来到这里的任务。这些时刻快到了。你们将会听到越来越多的各种各样的公告。你以前就听说过这些。但它们正到来。你可以预料到它们的发布,然而有些你没有预料到。但它们很快就会出现在这里。

You are on the verge now of the beginning of the end. And it will be the beginning of the New GoldenAge as you are ready and moving into it. As the vibrations and the frequency increases so that the time needed and the consciousness that is needed to spread across the planet will be here to bring this entire event about. And I speak now not only of The Event but of the many events, the many mini events you might say that are going to be a part of this and have already begun in some respects.

你现在正处于接近尾声的边缘。当你准备好进入它的时候,将是新的黄金时代的开始。随着振动和频率的加强,必要的时间和必要的意识在地球上的传播,将会在这里带来整个事件。我现在说的不仅是这个事件,还有很多的事件,你们可能会说很多小事件,都是这个事件的一部分,在某些方面已经开始了。

You have heard many things before about NESARA. You have heard many things about reevaluation and currency reset, financial changeovers, all of these things, arrests and disclosure. And all of these things have not yet come to fruition; have not yet come to your understanding as they are going to be. But yet they are still in the background and they are happening now as we speak.

你以前听过很多关于NESARA的事情。你听过很多关于重新评估和货币重置,金融置换,所有的这些事,逮捕和揭露的事。所有这些都还没有实现;还没有让你去理解,它们将到来。但它们仍在幕后,他们正在发生,就像我们说的那样。

Those times of sitting back and letting the world revolve around you are nearly over. Those times when you are going to be called upon to make the world revolve as it needs to, as it needs to based on the consciousness and the light. Those times are right ahead.

那些被动等待,允许世界在你周围运转的时代已经快结束了。那些需要召唤你去让世界运转的时代,就像需要的那样,那些时代就在眼前,因为它需要基于意识和光。

You have been … or rather you have placed yourself in a position of bringing all of this about. You came here a long time ago many of you to bring this process forward to be the forerunners the wayshowers.And those times you have been preparing for are here. You are being prepared now for these times. You are being trained. As the One Who Serves has said many times, you are being trained to step into the positions that we are in. That you can then turn around and assist those others that are in the position that you are in now.

你已经……或者更确切地说,你已经把自己置于一个把所有这些都引领进来的位置之上。你们很久以前来到这里,你们中的很多人都把这个过程向前推进,成为先驱。而你一直在准备的时刻就在这里。你现在正为这些时刻做好准备。你是经过训练的。正如那个服务者多次说过的那样,你正在接受训练,以进入我们所处的位置。然后你就可以回头去帮助那些处于你现在的位置的人。

That is what is ahead for you my dear friends and brothers and sisters. We are all here, right here with you now, have always been and will always be here with you. But more and more as I said earlier you will turn within and you will rely more and more on your internal knowings, your internal guidance from your higher Godself. From the Source within you.

这就是摆在我亲爱的朋友,兄弟姐妹们前面的。我们都在这里,在你们身边,永远都会在这里和你们在一起。但正如我之前所说的,你将会越来越多地倚靠于内在的知识,你内在的指导,来自你的更高的神性自我。你内在的源头。

And as you turn more to the Source within you, you will begin to surrender more and more of those old paradigm programming that you have become so accustomed to but are now realizing that much of this is no longer needed. And the ego center within yourself, although fighting hard to hold on, will begin to more and more let go and realize that it is time to allow for the Source to come through more and more within you.

当你把更多的东西转向你内在的源头时,你就会开始放下越来越多旧的你已经习惯的编程模式,但现在你已经意识到,这些已经不再需要了。在你自己之内的小我,虽然奋力抗争,但会越来越多地放开,并意识到是时候让你的源头越来越多进入到你的内心了。

I gave to the James an urgent message and I have delivered that urgent message. It may not be quite the message that you were hoping for but it is a message that needs to ring out to all, to you all as well as all those that you have come in contact with because the times are here. And more and more you are going to begin to realize exactly what you came here for and why you are here because you are going to be called upon more than you yet can understand and imagine.

我给了詹姆斯一个紧急的信息,我已经传达了那个紧急的信息。这可能不是你所希望的,但它是一个需要传达给所有人的信息,对你们所有人,以及所有你接触过的人,因为时间到了。越来越多的人开始意识到你来这里的目的,和为什么你会在这里,因为你是会被召唤而来,这超过了你能理解和想象。

I AM St. Germain. I leave you now with all of my love and peace and that the Violet Flame continues to consume not only you but to all of those that you come in contact with as the light continues to spread throughout the planet.
我是圣哲曼。我现在带着我所有的爱与和平离开你们,那紫罗兰火焰继续笼罩着你和所有你接触的人,当光继续在这个行星上传播的时候。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/b0uvLMM_z3OglKQ4X_WZQA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:32 , Processed in 0.031286 second(s), 24 queries .