12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-10-24 11:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】 从心说话

My Dear Friends,

我亲爱的朋友们

It is me again, Jesus-Sananda, who is coming through this channelCamilla. I and other members of the Council would like to give some, let us call it, opinions. We are observing you, Mankind of Mother Earth and sometimes, if not often, we fall silent seeing the way your words differ from your actions.

又是我,耶稣·萨南达,通过这位管道Camilla前来。我和其他的委员会成员想要给予一些,让我们称它为,意见。我们在观察你,地球母亲的人类,有时候,如果不是经常,我们看到你的话语和你的行为不一样就陷入了沉默

When you are speaking from your heart, you possess an enormous amount of power. Your words can fill up your being entirely, and your conviction is total. That is when you are well connected with All That Is. You can see what is happening on your planet. You know.

当你从心说话,你就拥有巨大的力量。你的话语可以充满你的整体存在,你的信念是绝对的。这时候你和一切万有很好地连接。你可以看到地球上在发生什么。你懂的

But what’s next?

但接下来是什么?

What are you in fact doing to make a change?

实际上你在做什么来做出改变?

You let yourselves be overshadowed by the deeds of the non-believers– The non-believers, who rob you of your convictions. It is the same non-believers who raise questions, and who often e·xp·ress themselves in judgmental ways.

你让自己被没信仰之人的行为黯淡---没信仰的人,抢夺你的信念。也是相同没信仰的人,经常在评判的方式中提出问题,表达自己

When I say ‘non-believers’, I mean those who do not look beyond time and space. Those who do not see the whole of humanity, but who just see everything in a flat way. What matters is the now, and the individuals heading straight forward. Often with big egos, which help them, they elbow their way forward. It is no matter of this one of you, and that one of you, or that you should change these people, it is a matter of not letting yourself get pushed aside.

当我说“没信仰的人”,我是说那些不去超越时间空间看的人。那些没有看到人类整体的人,只是在扁平的方式中看待一切的人。现在重要的是,个体笔直前进。经常伴随着巨大的小我,帮助了他们的,他们弯曲了前进的道路。无论是你的这个面向,还是那个面向,还是你应该改变这些人,这是不让自己被推到一边的问题

It is not a matter of convincing anyone else but yourself.

这不是说服任何人而是自己的问题

It is a matter of you working within your power in your unique way. To dare to stand up for what you believe in. Your words may plant a seed of inspiration in someone else. To plant a seed means to spread the light. When you are planting a seed, you are showing us that you are walking on our mutual path. The more of us we become, the stronger we will get. Our mission is to spread light and illumination to those who are willing to receive it. Accept the light, and the illuminations, and make use of this in your life. Use those physically, and not just within your body.

这是在你独特的方式中在你自己力量中工作的问题。敢于拥护你所相信的。你的话语也许会在他人之中播下灵感的种子。播种意味着传播光。当你播种,你在展示我们你行走于我们共同的道路。我们人越多,我们会越强。我们的使命是传播光,照亮那些愿意接收它的人。接纳光,和照亮,利用这些。物理上,不只是在身体中使用那些。

Make use of the assets, to become the best of you and what you can contribute in these times, when the population of Earth is shaken up. Things happen so that you will be shaken up, to open your eyes. Not because you should live in fear, but because you will come to an understanding that many of your ways of living are not sustainable in the long run. Mother Earth and your physical bodies are raising their frequencies and you, within your consciousness, need to do the same. Your consciousness can manifest physical actions.

善用资产,成为最好的自己和你所能贡献的,在这些时期,当地球人民被摇醒。事情会发生,这样你会被摇醒,睁开你的眼睛。不是因为你应该生活于恐惧,而是因为你会明白你许多的生活方式不是长期可以忍受的。地球母亲和你的肉身在提升频率,你,在你的意识中,也需要这么做。你的意识可以体现在物理行为中

Dear Earthlings. You are not shaken up in order to live in fear, you are shaken up in order to discover how life on Mother Earth needs to be governed. The power needs to be distributed and given to those who can handle it. The power needs to be distributed to many people. You can never get away from the fact that some people are chosen to lead the way. Let them do their job and let yourselves become inspired.

亲爱的地球人。你不是被摇醒来生活于恐惧的,你被摇醒来发现地球上的生活如何需要治理。权力需要分布,给予那些能够应付的了的人。权力需要被分配给许多人。你永远无法摆脱一些人是被选择来引领道路的事实。让他们做他们的工作,让你被启发

My words today might have seemed harsh, but all I have said is spoken with love. Do not let the light remain inside your heart. Spread it out and let it loose.

我今天的话语也许看似苛刻,但我所说的话都是伴随着爱。不要让光隐藏在你之内。传播出去,松开缰绳

With gratitude for having had my voice heard, I will now withdraw.

感谢聆听我的声音,我现在离去

With Love to all of you, Jesus – Sananda

给予你们大量的爱,

耶稣·萨南达

通灵:Camilla Nilsson
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/v84E4hJmyQ97w-XY87-Zpw

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 03:54 , Processed in 0.044469 second(s), 25 queries .