回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-10-21 11:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【KejRaj】10月18日
《光速前进》

Greetings to You Lightholder! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I AM KejRaj(KayRy).

问候,光之承载者!衷心地,我是KejRaj(KayRy).

The information expressed here is that of my perspective my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. We hope you FEEL our LIGHT and LOVE in this message.

这里所表达的信息是我的观点。因为所有的真理在你的心中等待着你。我们希望你在这则信息中感到我们的爱与光

Forward At The Speed Of Light
光速前进

I usually write an update once a week, Mondays, but so much is happening now I had to do another one all ready, for the joy I feel cannot be put into words. The connection with my higher self is pure and strong. I am very excited and I too am expecting the same thing you are expecting, the Global Currency Reset, and a whole lot more. Yes? And to that we will say the celebrations shall commence very, VERY SOON.

我通常每周更新一次,每星期一,但许多事情正在发生,我得再写一篇,因为我感到的喜悦无法言表。与我更高自我的连接是纯粹的,强力的。我很兴奋,我也期待着和你相同的东西,全球货币重置,以及更多。对不对?对此我们会说庆祝会很快开始

All portals of light are now open. Which means the light coming to Earth in this moment is NOT being controlled or lessened by anyone. That was the case in the past so all could adjust to the higher light and feel more comfortable. No more. It is entirely up to each and every individual how they cope with the continuously increasing energies.

所有的光之门户已经开启。意味着此刻到达地球的光没有被任何人抑制或减少。过去曾是这样,现在所有人可以调整到更高的光,感到更多的舒适。这完全取决于每个人去如何应付不断增长的能量

A certain light quota must be reached in order for the major events to take place, and without causing damage to Earth’s body and her inhabitants. It is our understanding that this level has all ready been reached. So what now? We said in our previous message that 2017 will not go without a bang, and it will not.

特定的光额必须到达,为了重大事件可以发生,而不对地球或她的居民造成伤害。据我们了解,这个层面已经到达。那么接下来会是什么?我们之前说过2017年不会没有冲击地过去。

The Cabal cannot catch their breath, they are smothering. They no longer have the ‘room’ they once did to play in, and it just keeps getting smaller by the second. They are a few heart beats away from death. We do not mean to sound harsh, we are only explaining what is truthfully happening to the Cabal in this very moment.

阴谋集团已经喘不上气,他们窒息。他们不再有曾经的“房间”去玩耍,它不断的变小。他们离死亡只有几个心跳之远。我们无意听起来严厉,我们只是如实解释此刻音谋集团的遭遇

The transfer of power has occurred, the Cabal is no longer in control. We are aware you have heard this before. However, now we say this with absolute certainty. They have lost every faction of government there is in America and around the world. They have lost the light war and everything with it.

权力的转移已经发生,音谋集团不再掌控。我们知道你以前就听过这些。但,现在我们伴随着绝对的肯定在这么说。他们失去了美国和世界各国正府中的每个集团。他们在和光的战斗中失败并失去了一切

The month of November, if not earlier shall herald in great surprises. Wonderful news and celebrations for many, and for others shock beyond belief. We are moving forward at the speed of light. Peace will reign in our world.

11月,如果不是太早,会通报巨大的惊喜。好消息和庆祝会令人难以置信地震惊。我们在以光速前进。和平会统·治我们的世界

Take Care Of Yourself

照顾好自己

We understand that ascension is to occur by the year 2024. From 2017 to 2024 this would be 7 years, and it is every 7 years that the cells in your bodies renew, only this time you will have fully completed the integration of your lightbodies as you make your way into the 5th Dimension.

我们明白扬升会在2024年发生。从2017到2024,7年的时间,这个7年,你的细胞会更新,只有这一次你完全整合了你的光之身体,随着你进入五维

We speak of this for a simple reason. It is now important more than ever to meditate and spend time in nature not just for the peace but for the clean air.

我们说这些话的原因很简单。现在比以往更加重要去冥想和花时间处于大自然,不只是为了平和还有清新的空气

Consume light food. Foods that grow from mother earths body. Vegetarian strictly. Nothing of or from animals. No GMO or other artificial foods whatsoever. Water is most important, natural spring water if available to you, or purified. Your DNA uses water to heal, regenerate and unlock, to release information to the rest of your body for the entire transformation of your being.

吃清淡点的食物。从地球母亲身体中生长的食物。严格地素食。不吃动物。不吃转基因或其他人造食物。水是最重要的,自然的泉水,如果可以,或者纯净水。你的DNA使用水来疗愈,再生和解锁,把信息释放到你身体的其他部分,为了你存在的整体转变

You must understand that the training wheels have come off. As the light washes over the Earth in greater and greater waves, it is up to YOU as to how you experience all of this. You either know, understand, and make the adjustments needed. Or you may continue with your old ways and find this process anything but pleasurable.

你必须明白辅助轮已经拆掉。随着光在越来越大的波浪中冲洗地球,取决于你,如何体验这一切。你知道,明白,做出必要的调整。否则你会继续你旧的方式,去找到这个进程中的喜悦

It is all a matter of choice. BE lighthearted, loving, peaceful, and humble, and you shall take ON like the angelic child of the Elohim that you are.

这都是一个选择问题。变得无忧无虑,有爱,平和,谦卑,你会像是神的天使孩子那般

The brightest light shines from within. From heart to heart, I AM KejRaj.

最明亮的光来自内在。衷心的,我是KejRaj.

翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/zGod2p-di4yUOUWe0BxVhA

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:53 , Processed in 0.050881 second(s), 25 queries .