积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-10-20 11:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉的玛利亚【回归神性】
2017-10-18

Mary Magdalene via Lea Chapin, October 18th, 2017

翻译:荷光*凯,平台:xinjiyuanlove

Greetings,Dear Ones, it is I, Mary Magdalene. As Mother Mary has just spoken, thisfrequency of divine mother love, Divine Sophia energy, has now opened up itsportal upon this Earth plane here upon this day, October 9, 2017, in a morepowerful and potent frequency, for all the world to feel and to embody. This isthe time, Dearest Ones, that balance shall return, Divine, Holy Sacred Union.And it is necessary for all life forms to return to balance. If there isanything that is in your life that is not in balance, please ask for our help,and we will help you. We will help you to return to balance. You are to be atpeace at all times, in all situations, we know this can be difficult, but it isto be that in which you strive for, and that which you are able to receive.When you are in this beautiful state of balance, of Divine Union, you are ableto remain in wholeness and in the completion as the Creator God that you are,the Divine God and Goddess that you are. There you are emanating your power andprojecting your frequency for all the world to feel and all the world to seeand all the world to know. Dear One, time is of the essence, and there is notime to waste. There is only love to be received, and peace to be felt, andlight to be embodied.

问候亲爱的各位,我是抹大拉的玛利亚。正如玛利亚母亲刚才所说的,这种神圣的母爱的频率,神圣的索菲亚能量,现在已经在这个地球层面上打开了它的入口,在2017年10月9日,在一个更强大、更有力的频率之上,这让全世界都能感受到和体验到。就是这一次,挚爱的,将回归平衡,神性,神圣的联合。所有的生命形式都必须回归平衡。如果你的生命中有什么是不平衡的,请求我们的帮助,我们会帮助你的。我们将帮助你恢复平衡。在任何时候,你都要处于平和的状态,在任何情况下,我们都知道这是很困难的,但这是你为之奋斗的目标,也是你所要达到的。当你处于神圣的结合的美丽的平衡状态,你就能保持圆满,体现出你本所是的神圣的神性,你本所是的神圣女神。在那里,你散发着你的力量,放射出你的频率,让全世界感受得到,让全世界去看到,全世界都会知道。亲爱的,时间是重要的,不要浪费时间。只有爱能被接受,和平会被感受到,光将呈现出来。

You are light, and light you shall remain, you are love, and loveyou shall remain, you are peace, and peace you shall remain. Please bring thesefrequencies into your heart. It is of grave importance that you receive themupon this day: peace, love, and light. Peace, love, and light. Peace, love, andlight. This is the essence of the embodiment in which you were created. Andthis is how you return to sacred union, Divine, Holy Union, as the beautifulGod and Goddesses that you are. I know we speak of this most frequently, but itis our mission, it is why we are here, it is why we keep coming to help each ofyou, until you receive it and embody it and acknowledge it as the truth of yourbeing. And so, Dear Ones, stand in the Living Light of God, and be at peace inall things. Stand in the Living Light of God, and be at peace in all things.Today, as you embody and embrace these frequencies, may your heart open to thetruth of the beautiful spirit that you are. You are here by Divine appointment,you are here by divine purpose, you have come to serve and to be served, and itis time to receive. And so, we are flooding this planet with Divine MotherLove, so we ask you to embrace this and to embody it, and to live it, and tobecome it, as you stand in the truth of who you are.

你是光,你会荷持光,你是爱,你会荷持爱,你是和平,你会荷持和平。请把这些频率带进你的心。你在这一天收到的礼物是非常重要的:和平、爱和光。这是你被创造出来的化身的本质。这就是你要回到神圣联合的原因,作为你的本性,美丽的神和女神。我知道我们把这句话说的太多,但这是我们的使命,这也是为什么我们要这里,这就是为什么我们一直来帮助你们每一个人,直到你们接受它、彰显它,并承认它是你们真实的本质。所以,亲爱的,站在神的光中,在一切事物中保持平和。今天,当你体现并拥抱这些频率的时候,你的心就会为你本所是的美丽的神性而打开。你在这里是神圣的约定,你在这里是神圣的使命,你是来服务的,是时候接纳了。因此,我们把神圣的母爱笼罩在这个星球上,所以我们要求你拥抱它,并融入其中,并成为它,就像你融入在你的真实世界里一样。

Today isan extremely important day, and so I ask you to honor yourself, honor all lifeforms, honor the sacred divinity of the truth of your being. Your soul has gonethrough so much, and yet today, in many ways, it is a graduation day, it is aday of celebration, it is a day of joy. And so, Dearest Ones, be at peace, beat peace, be at peace, and know that within your heart, you are loved. And youare never alone, and as you have accepted this frequency, of the Sacred DivineFeminine energy coming into your life, we thank you for allowing yourself toreceive. Go now, my children, and be at peace in all things, for until we speakagain, we ask that you embody and live and become the beautiful spirit inDivine sacred union that you are. It is why Jeshua and I and the holy familyhave come to be with you. It is why we have come to share our message. As wehave devoted ourselves to the return of love and balance and peace upon thisplanet throughout the eons and eons of time of Mother Gaea’s inception. So thatshe, too, may return and live in her exalted state of beauty and oneness as thebeautiful star she is, the powerful essence of love in which she was created,just as you allow your brilliance to shine forth and be not afraid of steppinginto your power. Go, my children, and be. Go, my children, and simply be. Mary Magdalene.

今天是一个非常重要的日子,所以我要求你们尊重自己,尊重所有生命形式,尊重你们存在的真理的神圣。你的灵魂经历了如此之多,然而今天,在许多方面,这是一个毕业日期,这是一个值得庆祝的日子,是一个快乐的日子。所以,最亲爱的,要处于平静中,处于平静中,处于平静中,要知道在你的心里,你是被爱的。你永远不会孤单,当你接受了这个频率,神圣的神圣女性能量会进入你的生命,我们感谢你允许自己接受。现在,我的孩子们,在所有的事情上都要和睦相处,因为在我们再次讲话之前,我们要求你们呈现出你们本性的美丽的神圣的神性。这就是为什么约书亚和我还有天界的家人们都来和你在一起的原因。这就是我们来分享我们的信息的原因。我们把自己奉献给这个星球上的爱,平衡与和平的回归,自母亲盖亚的诞生之初的无数岁月里。因此,她也会作为美丽的一颗星,回归并生活在她尊贵的美丽与合一的状态中,她所创造的爱的强大的本质,就像你允许你的光芒闪耀。去吧,我的孩子们,呈现出你的本性,成为你所是。

抹大拉的马利亚

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ylrsVmDlsTfN-DWV3-lgrA

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:30 , Processed in 0.036870 second(s), 25 queries .