积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-10-18 11:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【ATON】10月14日
《用你的力量认识自己!》

APPLICATION OF POWER

力量的应用

Dream: I observe a person hypnotizing another in order to gain control over him. Even though I don’t know either of them, it is a situation I am not willing to accept. I intervene and tell the hypnotist to stop. I immediately feel how the magician is attempting to infiltrate my thoughts– to no avail. In fact, I start gathering my strength, and soon after I am in the middle of “taking over” the magician. He flees before that can fully happen. (End of dream)

梦境:我看到一个人在忽悠另一个人,为了控制他。虽然我并不认识他们两个,这样的情况我无法允许。我干涉,告知停止忽悠。我立即感到忽悠的人如何试图渗入我的思想---但无济于事。事实上,我开始聚集自己的力量,很快我就“接管”了忽悠的人。在完全接管前他就逃跑了。(梦境结束)

Upon waking up I “randomly” choose an arbitrary book and start flipping through it, and I open a chapter about mind control. (End of report)

醒来后我“随机”挑选了一本书,开始翻阅,我翻开了关于精神控制的一个篇章。(报告结束)

BELOVED HUMANS!

亲爱的人类

This vision symbolizes your power and mental strength. Human strength– which means the energy that can emerge from a human consciousness – is unparalleled on this level of existence.

这个景象象征着你的力量和精神力量。人类的力量---意味着可以从一个人的意识中浮现的能量---在这个存在层面是空前绝后的

This fact hasn’t yet penetrated the human consciousness, and most people are completely unaware of this. Still most people are far from using their strength, but even on that level an awakening has begun.

这个事实还未穿透人类意识,大多数人完全没有意识到这一点。大多数人根本没有使用自己的力量,但即使在这样的层面上,觉醒已经开始

The oppression, abuse and fear infliction by the rulers of this matrix were too strong for a smooth and natural shift from powerlessness to power. Therefore dreams are brought to you so that you can remember and experiment with your abilities.

这个矩阵的统治者所施加的压迫、虐待和恐惧对平稳和自然地从无力转变到力量来说太过强力。因此梦被带给你,这样你就能忆起和实验你的能力

Acquaint yourself with your power, that’s what matters now, and use it for the common good of all life.

用你的力量认识自己,这是现在最重要的,为了所有生命的共同利益使用它

It is the time of awakening – on all levels; the level of dreams is one of them.

这是觉醒的时刻---所有层面上的;梦的层面是其中之一

This vision shows that you are never powerless, and that by the power of your spiritual consciousness you can confront any dark entity such as the dark magician from the dream. This dream also contains a second important message:

这个景象展示了你从未是无力的,通过你精神意识的力量,你可以面对任何的黑暗实体,比如梦中忽悠的人。这个梦还包含了第二个重要的信息:

Don’t be scared! Face challenges and overtly fight all evil and evildoers in this world whenever it is apparent to you. There’s nothing these entities fear more than your bravery, your courageous assertiveness and your light.

不要害怕!面对挑战,公然地对抗所有世上的邪恶和作恶的人,当对你来说太过显眼。这些实体最害怕的就是你的勇敢,你有勇气的魄力和你的光

You have nothing to fear when you fight the fights, that are forced upon you on this level of existence, with god and the light sword by your side.

你没什么好怕的,当你对抗这个存在的层面强加于你的斗争,你有着神和光剑在你身边

In this current situation on earth, humans have essentially two means of revolution:

在地球当前的情况中,人类本质上有着两种革·命方式:

1.) revolution by meditation

1.) 通过冥想的革·命

2.) revolution by confrontation

2.) 通过对抗的革·命

Warriors of light who have attained a certain level of consciousness through meditation, confront themselves with the forces of darkness in order to keep them from evildoing. The dream points to that.

通过冥想获得一定程度意识的光战士,对抗着黑暗力量,为了防止他们做坏事。梦境指出了这一点

INTERFERE AND CONFRONT

干涉和对抗

This means that essentially there are two ways that serve mankind and enhance the process of ascension with positive energy. Coming from a calm state of mind and a peaceful basic frequency, the individual needs to fulfill their mission. This may include confronting dark forces openly and directly and preventing their schemes.

这意味着基本上有着两种方式,用积极的能量服务人类并提高扬升进程。来自一个平静的心态和以平和为基础的频率,个体完成使命所需的。这可能包括公·然、直接地对抗黑暗势力并阻止他们的计·谋

Whatever your missions are, it is your meditative mind that matters, because only then can you withstand the energies of hatred and emerge victorious from a battle.

无论你的使命是什么,你冥想的心态最重要,因为只有这样你可以抵挡仇恨的能量,从一场战斗中胜出

All revolutions lacking this basis are doomed, because at a certain point human beings lose control over their actions – and violence is met with violence, hatred met with hatred.

所有缺乏这个基础的革·命都会失败,因为在特定的点,人类的行为会失控---暴力遇见暴力,仇恨遇见仇恨

A successful revolution is always preceded by the completed transformation of the individual.

一个成功的革·命总是以个体已完成的转变为前提

Therefore: Don’t be afraid! Because those who have returned to the realm of peace don’t have any “adversary” in this world anymore, because their actions come from a different place and they never abuse their power.

因此:不要害怕!因为那些返回平和领域的人已在这个世界没有任何的“敌手”,因为他们的行为来自不同的地方,他们从不滥用他们的力量

Then you can’t go wrong anymore, and encounters with dark forces don’t leave any lasting negative marks anymore – neither in your heart nor in your life.

那么你就不会出错,遭遇黑暗势力不要留下任何持久的负面标记---不要在你的心中也不要在你的生活中

In summary, this vision shows that you should interfere and that you can efficiently confront every abuse.

总之,这个景象展示了你应该干涉,你可以有效地面对每个恶行

It is illustrated that at a certain level of consciousness you emanate such power and strength that the dark forces of this matrix have to resign.

这阐明了在一定的意识水平,你能发展出如此的力量,这个矩阵的黑暗势力必须听从的力量

THE TIME OF FEAR IS OVER!

恐惧的时代结束了

Those fears that are still being spread now and still emerge worldwide are supposed to hinder you and keep you from continuing and completing the described path into your own power.

那些依旧在传播,依旧在世界范围内浮现的恐惧,理应阻碍你,阻止你继续和完成进入自身力量的道路。

Overcome these blockades! Realize that this new time belongs to you, and that this new earth is built by you. The cold race must yield – and they know it. That’s why they cause turmoil wherever possible and create discord while they still can.

克服这些封·锁!意识到这个新时代属于你,这个新地球是你建立的。寒冷的比赛(cold race又译冷漠的种族)必须投降---他们知道。所以他们尽可能地引起动·荡并创造不和谐

A great day was prophesied to you, and a great day lies ahead of you. It is the day that those who are a plague to mankind and to the earth will have to leave this world once and for all.

伟大的日子向你预报,伟大的日子在你前方。这一天折磨人类和地球的人必须离开这个世界

Don’t be afraid, continue your path courageously, and don’t shy away from effort. The forces of darkness must be defeated and the victory of light must be gained.

不要害怕,继续勇敢地行走你的道路,不要回避成就。黑暗的力量必须被击败,光的胜利必须被获得

We are well on our way, and you are capable of this.

我们都进行地很好,你完全能够胜任

I am ATON

我是ATON

通灵:Jahn J Kassl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/__uHZ5AuH7W5-XJelwWX1Q

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:37 , Processed in 0.044702 second(s), 24 queries .