主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-24 11:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣母玛丽亚】你做着非常好的工作

Greetings My sweet Annas! I am Universal Mother Mary, Mother of change and of the new ways, Mother of hope and love, Mother of all. I am here with thee, My dearest children. I am here to hold you in My warm embrace and in My heart. I am here to reassure you that you are on the straight path of light and that you are doing extraordinarily well.

问候,我亲爱的Annas!我是圣母玛丽亚,改变的母亲,新道路的母亲,希望和爱的母亲,一切的母亲。我在这里和你在一起,我挚爱的孩子们。我前来将你抱在我温暖的怀抱和心中。我前来向你保证,你处于笔直的光之道路,你做得非常好

No one ever said that riding My Tsunami of Love would be an easy task, but you, My wonderful champions of light, are doing a phenomenal job in holding on to the space of love and safety for everyone, bringing hope and peace while extending your heart and help to those in need.

没有人说过驾驭我的爱之海啸是一项简单的任务,但是你,我奇妙的光之勇士,做着非凡的工作来为所有人保持爱和安全的空间,在把你的心和帮助扩张到所需之人的同时带来希望与平和

Everyone feels peaceful in your presence. Everyone feels way better after being nurtured and embraced by your loving and invigorating energy.

每个人在你的存在中感到平和。每个人在被你爱和充满活力的能量滋养与拥抱后感觉更好

It is your selfless giving nature, it is that desire to serve and assist others that makes you get out of bed and gives you the strength to keep on going, even when you feel exhausted and wiped out by the intense energies and the fatiguing effects of the ceaseless release and purging of the old. This is why even when you find yourself low and somehow confused by the unfolding of the events in your journey, you seek to assist and give comfort to others first, not out of obligation and martyr-hood, but because you understand the Universal Laws; you remember that it is in the giving that you are receiving without even asking and expecting anything in return.

你无私奉献的本质,对服务和协助他人的渴望,给予你起床的动力,给予你力量去继续前进,即使在你感觉疲惫的时候,因强烈的能量和不断地释放与旧的清理而产生的疲劳影响。所以即使当你发现自己低迷,被旅程中的事件困惑,你还是寻求先协助和安慰别人,不是出于义务和殉道者热情,而是因为你明白宇宙的法则;你记得在付出中你也在接收,不用请求地,不期待任何回报地

It takes only a few seconds to shift your focus by giving and sending unconditional love to someone outside yourselves and then you are being filled in an instant with strength and stamina.

转变你的专注只需几秒钟,通过付出和发送无条件的爱给别人,然后你会在瞬间充满力量与毅力

It could be easier for any of you to turn to Me and to ask for assistance and fortitude, or from your brothers and sisters in the higher realms, individually or from the entire Council of Love. But it feels even more satisfying and empowering to be able to access that omnipresent Source on your own and then to bring down onto yourselves and others that love and energy that you may need in every moment.eraoflight.com

这会让你更轻松地转向我,请求协助和毅力,或者转向更高领域中的兄弟姐妹,个体或者整个爱的委员会。但访问无所不在的源头,然后带给自己和他人可能会需要的爱与能量会更令人满意和授权

This doesn’t mean that you are being careless, not mindful of your own needs or issues, and that you are placing others’ needs above yours. Not at all, dearest ones! What you do is really opening your hearts and allowing the love flow, thus reaching out into the heart of your soul brothers and sisters with genuine desire and intention to comfort and uplift them, and to assist in a detached manner and for the highest good of all involved.

这并不意味着你是粗心的,不在意自己的需求或问题,你把别人的需求压过自己的。不,亲爱的!你所做的其实是敞开心,让爱流动,因此触及你灵魂兄弟姐妹们的心,伴随着真诚的愿望和意图去安抚和提升他们,去协助,在超然的方式中,为了所有涉及之人的最高良善

This is what brings you and the recipient of your loving thoughts into the heart of the One. This is how you become aligned with the Divine Will immediately. And since your heart is wide open, you receive the strength, the wisdom and the knowing to face the obstacles and the growing pains of your expansion; and without having to focus directly on fighting or resisting them.

这会把你和你爱之想法的接收者带入一的心。这就是你与神圣意志即刻保持对齐的方式。因为你的心是敞开的,你接收力量,智慧和知晓来面对障碍和你扩张的成长之痛。而没有必要直接关注战斗或抵抗它们。

This is how you bypass your ego. This is how you assist others who will be feeling a tremendous impact and energetic shift from being uplifted into the heart of the One, even if there might not be a visible and significant physical improvement in their immediate reality.

这是你绕过小我的方式。这是你协助别人的方式,他们会感到来自提升到一的心而来的巨大影响与能量转变,即使可能不会有周身环境的显著和重大改善

You are doing it, my dearest ones, you are bringing and channeling My love and light to everyone! You are fulfilling your deepest desires and My dream, just as you have promised.

你在这么做着,亲爱的,你在把我的爱与光带给每个人!你在实现你最深的渴望和我的梦想,就像你承诺过的那样

You are so loved and appreciated, you are honored and cherished more than you would ever imagine.

你被超乎想象地爱着,欣赏着,荣耀着和珍惜着

I will leave you in peace, though I am with you always!

我在平和中离去,但我总是和你在一起!

Farewell.

再会

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/iPJD5lGDN71JjbebDtpP4g

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:33 , Processed in 0.040504 second(s), 24 queries .