主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-22 09:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【荷鲁斯】唤醒呼叫

I am Horus, and I wish to share with all of you the upcoming presence of the beautiful beings who are coming up from inner earth. They will be coming and being a part of several events that will be coming your way in many ways. These events will be in place to remind you of the power you have to bring about what it is that you desire to have happen. It will be as if you had long ago forgotten to bring what you desired into your life, because it was something that you had to rely on others to do for you.

我是荷鲁斯,我希望和你们分享正在从内部地球前来的美丽存在。他们会前来,成为在许多方式中到来的数个事件的一部分。这些事件会提醒你你所拥有的力量,把你渴望的东西带来。就好像你早就忘记把你渴望的带入生活,因为这是你必须依赖别人来替你做的事情

I am telling you now that the reminders are already in place and you will be shown how and where to find them. There will be many events that will be the epitome of how you have once been in the power to bring about what you desire in the instant that you desired them. You will begin to realize that your ability for manifestation is within, and it can be activated in a second.

我现在告诉你,提醒已经到位,你会被展示如何以及去哪里找到它们。会有许多的事件投影出你曾经有力量带来你渴望的,就在你产生渴望的那一瞬间。你会开始意识到你的显化能力在内在,它可以瞬间被激活

As you begin to see this in your lives and others you will know why you have gone through the evolutionary process that you chose to experience. You will see how realistic it is now to bring about that which you used to regard as being everyday, and everyway in a place of sameness for you. What you chose to do in this duality experience is to show yourselves how you can get caught up in an everyday kind of life, rather than being able to go forth from your inner ability to create anything that you get inspired to do.

随着你开始在你的生活和别人的生活中看到这些,你会知道为什么要经历你选择体验的进化进程。你会看到现在是多么地实际去带来曾经视为千律一篇的东西。你在这个二元体验中选择去做的是展示自己,如何陷入日常的生活,而不是从内在的能力去创造你启发去做的东西

It is a matter of bringing the truth of your power to the front once again, and being able to go forth in the universe and create in a way that is unleashed, and has the ability to create anything that has purpose in your lives, even if it seems to be just another way of creation. It can mean that you have given yourselves a new beginning in your e·xp·ression, and you can go forth from that and create whatever you feel inspired to do. It is a matter of seeing the openness of what can be in front of you, and going forth from that. Take your time and make it open. Take your sleep and awaken it to a new awareness of what it means in the space of no time. Look at it in a way that speaks of your ability to go forth and materialize that which you may not even have pictured as the thing that you saw in your inner thoughts and feelings.

这是关于把你力量的真相再次带到前沿,能够在宇宙中前进,在解放的方式中创造,创造对你的生命来说有意义的东西,即使这看似只是另一种创造方式。这可以意味着你给予自己一个新的开始去表达,你可以从那里前进,创造你受启发去创造的。这是关于看到你面前会是什么的开放性,并从那前进。慢慢来,让它开放。好好休息,唤醒它到无限空间中的新意义意识。在述说你前进能力和具象化你甚至无法想象之物的方式中看待它---作为你在内在思想和感受中看到的东西

It is just the beginning now that you are all in. It is the beginning of what you are capable of and what will be materializing from the actions you take, from the choices you make, and from the creativity that you choose to use in your movements and thoughts. It is a matter of those events that are coming giving you back the ideas you once had of how to be the Loving beings that you came from. It is then going to bring to you the inspiration for the next moves and creations in your lives to send you on a flowing journey into the next phase of your lives.

这只是刚开始。这是你能力的开始,以及什么会从你的行动,选择,你在运动和想法中选择运用的创造性中具象化。这是关于正在前来的事件会给予你曾经拥有的理念,关于如何成为你前来成为的爱之存在。然后带给你启发下一步和行动是什么,让你踏上进入下个阶段的平滑旅程

I go now and sit to observe what it is that you bring into your lives in the instant of the next thoughts and feelings you have. I look forward to the occasion in which we will all be re-united. Till then, we are already back in the oneness that we shared in the Inner and Hollow Earth, as the progression toward the duality came into place. We are now on the outskirts of returning to your knowledge of your true selves.  I am smiling as I communicate to you through this one to give you an idea of what you will be creating in the coming instances of your power of Creation. Love is the greatest thing there is to activate the power of creation forever.  

我现在会去观察你在想法和感受的下一瞬间你会带给你的生活什么。我期待着我们重聚的时刻。直到那时,我们已经返回我们在内部地球分享的合一,随着朝向二元性的进程到位。我们现在处于返回你真正自我知晓的边缘。我微笑着,随着我通过这位管道和你交流,给予你你会在你创造之力中创造什么的理念。爱是最伟大的东西,会永久地激活创造之力

Thank you dear Horus,

谢谢你,亲爱的荷鲁斯

Love to you and all of Life!

爱你们!

通灵:Nancy Tate
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/NAM8w-dCmzMs2-hr_-7CNg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:35 , Processed in 0.035870 second(s), 24 queries .