主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2016-11-2 18:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使加百利】2016年11月1日信息(情绪总是携带着大量的信息)

If you find yourself feeling an emotion that is uncomfortable, we advise that you stop and ask what about this situation is making me feel unsafe? Is that true? Is it related to this lifetime? Does it come from this experience or something that has happened before? Emotions always carry a wealth of information for you. If you stop and examine the emotion, you may be surprised by what it has to tell you.
如果你发现自己感到不舒服的情绪,我们建议停下来,问问这个情况让我感到不安吗?这是真的吗?跟此生有关吗?它来自这个体验还是之前发生过的东西?情绪总是携带着大量的信息。如果你停下来,检查情绪,你会惊讶到它所告诉你的
Once you have stopped and explored the emotion, ask yourself what can I do to make myself feel safe in this right now moment? What do I need that I can give myself? Assume the role of being your own loving parent, best friend, and guide. Take all the time you need to fully process the emotion and love yourself in the process.
一旦你停下来,探索情绪,问自己我可以做什么来让自己感觉安全?我需要什么来把安全给予自己?承担起自己有爱父母,好朋友,指导的角色。花时间来充分处理情绪并爱自己
We understand you have had many hurts and have many energies coming up for acknowledgment, release, and healing. We wish for you to know that there is not one thing that you do not have the skill to handle. If things are coming up, it is because they are ready to be loved and let go, once and for all, and that is a wonderful thing!
我们明白你有许多的伤痛和能量前来被认识,释放和疗愈。我们希望你知道没什么是你处理不了的。如果有东西出现,这是因为它们准备被爱和放下,这是好事
What is left behind is you – sparkling, vibrant, divine you that you had trouble seeing under all those old layers. Finally allowing that you to shine brightly and lead the way is true freedom and is a glorious thing to behold and experience. ~Archangel Gabriel
剩下的会是什么---发光,活力,神圣的你,你在那些旧的层面下无法看到的。最终让那个你明亮地闪耀和引领道路,这才是真正的自由。是一副奇妙的景象和体验。~大天使加百利
原文:http://trinityesoterics.com/2016/11/01/daily-message-tuesday-november-1-2016/
翻译:Nick Chan

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 20:11 , Processed in 0.056640 second(s), 22 queries .