主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-16 09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【库玛拉】帮助小我

We are all here, surrounding you, our beautiful sacred children. We are the Council of Love. And yes, many of us often come through as one voice because so many of us are called by this one and we all want to be here.

我们都在这里,包围着你,我们美丽的神圣之子们。我们是爱的委员会。是的,我们许多人经常作为一个声音前来,因为我们很多人被这位管道呼唤,我们都想要前来

Welcome.

欢迎

Thank you. Sometimes it is difficult to set aside anxiety or what is sometimes referred to as the ego but it really is the rational mind trying to make sure everything goes okay. This is an aspect that in the old third has truly done you well, has truly looked after things.

谢谢。有时候难以不去管焦虑或有时候被称为的小我,但它真的是理性的头脑试图确保一切都好。这个面向,在三维中确实做地很好,确实照看了一切...

And as you go through this quickening and this shift, and as the old disintegrates, that part of your being goes into stress and anxiety because it does not know anything other than how it can operate. It does not understand the miraculous-ness and the magic of the universe, of the I Am Presence, of the Godhead, of the legions upon legions behind what you see in your physical realm that are creating changes and readjustments and shifting things for you.

随着你经历这个加速和转变,随着旧的瓦解,你的那个部分进入压力和焦虑,因为它除了如何运作不知道任何东西。它并不明白宇宙、我是存在、神性、各路军团的奇迹和魔法在创造着改变、调整和转变,为你

That is frightening to the ego because it cannot see, it cannot foretell. In this part of you, dear ones, when it is rearing its head in fear, it is when you need to reassure it. to take it upon your lap like you would a small child and cuddle it and explain to it that it is a different game. There are new rules and the old ones don’t work anymore. And it is about trusting the magic that once upon a time you lived by and you knew and you felt and you heard.eraoflight.com

这让小我很害怕,因为它无法看到,无法预测。你的这个部分,亲爱的一们,当它在恐惧中抬起头,你就需要安抚它。把它抱到大腿上,想抱孩子一样拥抱它,向它解释这是一个不同的游戏。有着新的规则,旧的规则不再奏效。这是关于信任你曾经以它为生的魔法,你知道,你感到,你听到了

This part is coming back alive again and it is also an aspect which, for each one of you, brought you great pain and even death in past lives. Your sheer joy in the love and the magic got you into trouble with the old regime that wanted to squelch this because of its power, because of your power. And this beloved mind, your beloved ego, is trying to protect you from as well.

这个部分正再次活跃,这也是你们每个人在过去的生世带给你巨大痛苦,甚至死亡的面向。你对爱和魔法的纯粹喜悦让你陷入麻烦,旧的政体想要压榨它,因为它的力量,因为你的力量。这个亲爱的头脑,你亲爱的小我,也在试图保护你

Understand that as you move more towards enlightenment and elevation, it sometimes becomes anxious. So, like a little child it needs reassurance that everything will be okay, that that was the past. That was in a different energy, in a different realm and it no longer exists.

明白,随着你更多地朝向启蒙和高地,它有时候会变得焦虑。所以,像小孩子需要安抚一切都会好起来一样,这也会过去。这是在不同的能量中,不同的领域中,它不再存在

You’ve entered into a new level on a video game where the rules have changed suddenly. But, it needs to know it still has a place in your life. The more you succumb to the fear and the anxieties, the more they will grow. The more you go to divine places, as you are right now in this group or in your meditations where you feel the love, you feel the bliss, the more you will feel the peace and feel shielded from the external reality. The more you nourish this aspect within yourselves, dear ones, the more it will start manifesting in your outer e·xp·ression. It is not the other way around.

你进入了游戏的一个新等级,规则突然改变。但,它需要知道它依旧在你的生活中有着地位。你越屈服于恐惧,焦虑,它们愈加强大。你越多地前往神圣之地,就像现在你在这个团队中或者在冥想中,你可以感到爱,祝福的,你会越多地感到平和,免受外在现实的干扰。你越多地滋养你的这个面向,亲爱的,它会越多地开始在你的外在表达中体现。这不会有副作用

I am Sanat Kumara stepping forth as I am Keeper of the Laws, the Universal Laws. I remind you that you have the power within you to use these: the Law of Elimination, the Law of Cause and Effect, the Law of Forgiveness.

我是库玛拉,作为法则,宇宙法则的守护者前来。我提醒你,你有着力量去使用:消除法则,因果法则,宽恕法则

You can call these forth and state your intent and I am instantly there to transform things. You are truly Beings of Light and Masters beyond your awareness, dear ones. So call forth this aspect within yourself, as you all do, as this is the strength that will pull you through the mire that will shine through the fog when it sets in.

你可以呼唤这些前来,陈述你的意图,我会立刻前来转变事物。你确实是光之存有和大师,超越你的认知,亲爱的一们。所以呼唤这个面向,随着你们都这么做,因为这个力量会把你拉出困境,会照亮迷雾

I bring you the love and the energies of unity from Venus.

我带给你来自金星的爱和统一能量

Enter into the mitochondria of your cells to open them up. They are the connecting point between physical reality and the higher realms. Trillions of them in your body, in your cells, opening up and allowing this love from Venus and from myself and from the entire Council to pour into every aspect of your being, to transform any shadows into the light.

进入你细胞的线粒体来打开它们。它们是物理现实和更高领域之间的连接点。它们数以万计地在你的身体,细胞中,开启它们,让来自金星,我,整个委员会的爱涌入你的每个面向,转变任何的阴影到光

This is the Law of Transmutation…to brilliantly shine within every atom of your being. As you do so, it is the “as within, as without.” The world around you will begin to brilliantly shine as it is starting to do for all of you.

这是转变的法则...明亮地在你的每一个原子中闪耀。随着你这么做,这就是“内在如外在。”你周围的世界会开始明亮地闪耀,随着它开始为你们所有人这么做

You are on a beautiful journey, beloved children of the Light. You are never alone. We are always with you. As Yeshua said, it is truly a glance or a look or thought or a heartbeat away. We are closer to you than your own finger.

你处于一个美丽的旅程,亲爱的光之子们。你从未孤单。我们总是与你同在。正如约书亚说的,这确实是一瞥或者一眼或者一个心跳之远。我们比你自己的手指还要离你更近

With that, I give you my blessings…we, the entire Council of Love, give you our blessings. We step back for now. Farewell.

因此,我给予你我的祝福...我们,整个爱之委员会,给予你我们的祝福。我们现在退下。再会

通灵:Dana Zook
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/RLdKxeosF_i_9WG1oVPzBg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:17 , Processed in 0.028321 second(s), 24 queries .