12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-12 10:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣哲曼】圣哲曼的紫罗兰火焰,
“我是”:转化虚假栅格

原文:http://voiceoffreedom.ca/st-germ ... ng-our-core-issues/

Everyday we say phrases to ourselves that are not of love.
每一天,我们都对自己说一些不属于爱的话语表达。

These phrases are created in early childhood during situations we feel are traumatic.
这些话语表达是童年早期时在我们感觉创伤性的情境中创建的。

We repeat these phrases over and over. They become the entrenched beliefs, the false grids, and our core issues that we unconsciously and subconsciously create our reality with.
我们一遍又一遍地重复这些话语表达。它们成为了根深蒂固的观念、虚假格栅和我们的核心问题(core issues),我们有意识或无意识用它们创造我们的现实。

The false grids and our core issues are not of truth; they are not of love.
这些虚假格栅和我们的核心问题并不属于真相;它们不属于爱。

At this time of Ascension on Earth we can understand and eliminate the false grids, the entrenched beliefs, so our core issues, mental/emotional constructs, transform.
在这个地球上扬升的时间里,我们可以理解并消除虚假格栅和根深蒂固的观念,这样我们的核心问题、心智/情绪结构得以转化。

We can do this with the alchemical properties
of St. Germaine’s Violet Flame
and knowing the I Am.
我们可以用圣哲曼的紫罗兰火焰
和知晓“我是”
的炼金术属性来实现。

In this post I will discuss the false grids.
在这篇文章中,我会讨论虚假格栅

From a traumatic incident in early childhood, generally one incident, we can form a triangle of beliefs, three beliefs connected to the original triangle mother-father-child, that “God is punishing.”
从童年早期里的创伤性事件中,通常是一个事件,我们可以形成一个由观念组成的三角形,三个观念连接到圣父-圣母-圣子这个原始三角形,那就是“神是惩罚性的”。

These beliefs become entrenched, can permutate, and create over and over, oppression, self cruelty, anxiety, separation, worry, broken trust, doubt, futility, lack and limitation, repeating patterns of physical suffering, injury, illness, disease, lack.
这些观念变得根深蒂固,可以改变并一遍又一遍的创建压抑、自残、焦虑、分离、担心、信任破碎、怀疑、无价值、缺乏和限制、重复身体受苦、受伤、疾病、匮乏的模式。

Here are some examples of these small phrases called the false grids, entrenched beliefs:
下面是这些所谓虚假格栅、根深蒂固的观念的小的词语表达的一些例子:

‘I’m not loved’
‘I’m alone’
‘No one can hear me’
‘我不被爱’
‘我是孤单的’
‘没有人能听见我’

The key here is to become extremely aware of these phrases we created when we were young — we can repeat these phrases quite unconsciously — to keep a notebook handy, and every time we hear ourselves say one, to write it down.
这里的关键是变得极其觉察我们在小的时候所创建的这些词语表达——我们可能非常无意识地重复这些词语表达——手边准备一个笔记本,每一次我们听到自己说其中一个词语表达时,就记下来。

We can change and empower ourselves with St. Germaine’s Torch of the Violet Flame, the I Am, by eliminating the false grids.
我们可以用圣哲曼的紫色火焰的火炬以及‘我是’通过消除虚假格栅来改变自己并赋予自己力量

The I Am can be used in this way:
‘我是’可以用这种方式使用:

‘I’m not loved’ becomes I Am Loved
‘I’m alone’ becomes I Am One
‘No one can hear me’ becomes I Am Heard
‘我不被爱’变成 我是被爱的
‘我是孤单的’ 我是一
‘没有人能听见我’ 我被听见

We are here to help many know that God is Love, not punishing.
我们来这里帮助虚度人知晓神是爱,不是惩罚性的

We eliminate these old phrases
by repeating  I Am phrases. . .
in a notebook, on a whiteboard.
Using the Violet Flame
write them in the sky!
我们消除这些旧词语表达
通过重复’我是’词语表达…
在笔记本中,在白板上

We are the new frequency, ones with knowing, here to raise the frequency of the collective.
我们是新频率,带有认知的频率,来这里提升集体的频率。

St. Germaine, through Linda Dillon, channel for the Council of Love, tells us the Mother’s Tsunami of Love is also raising us up to a frequency of knowing, into higher dimensional ways of being:
圣哲曼,通过Linda Dillon(爱之议会的传导渠道)告诉我们圣母的爱之海啸也正在把我们提升到一个认知的频率,成为更高维度的存在方式:

“If there were one explanation of the Mother’s Tsunami of Love, aside from the cleansing aspect, it is really the water. Think of it as hydroelectric power increasing your frequency, raising you up to a vibration and a frequency where you can transcend the field, and in that transcendence, you have to go somewhere.” (1)
  “如果可以用一种解释来说明圣母的爱之海啸的话,那么除了清理的方面,它确实是水。把它想象成水力发电增加你们的频率,把你们提升到你们可以超越这个领域的振动和频率,在这个超越中,你们不得不得去某个地方。”

Anchored in our hearts, in heart-knowing — we are raising our frequency to attune with the higher octave — out of the sludge and debris, the phrases we say to ourselves that are not of love:
锚定在我们心中,在心中的认知——我们正提升我们的频率来调谐到更高的八度音——离开污泥和残骸,离开那些我们对自己说的不属于爱的词语表达:

“So it is like doing a fast or a cleanse where you are getting rid of the debris and you feel lighter and clearer and more harmonious and more creative after the sludge is cleared out — and I know; I have done many cleanses. That is what the rise in frequency is.”
“所以它就像做一个快速的清理,在这些污泥被清理掉之后,你可以摆脱残片并且你会感觉更轻、更干净、更加和谐、更加具有创造性——并且,我知晓;我已经做了许多清理。这就是在频率中上升的解释。”

We raise our frequency by getting rid of the debris, the sludge, by eliminating the false grids so we do not recreate injury, illness, disease, lack.
我们通过摆脱残片和污泥来提升频率,通过消除虚假栅格,这样我们我们不会再创建伤害、疾病和匮乏。

The false grids
are eliminated
by repeating
I Am Love
I Am Trust
I Am Worth
to never recreate
the horrendous past.
虚假格栅
通过重复
我是爱
我是信任
我是值得
来消除
而永远不会重新创建
可怕的过去

翻译:xiaohaozi0716  http://xiaohaozi0716.weebly.com/2002739029/20170905

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 13:56 , Processed in 0.140462 second(s), 25 queries .