回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-10 10:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年9月8日
【El Morya 】《四面八方的帮助》

I am El Morya and I come for the first time to you in this context. It is an honor for me to be able to speak with you today. Earth or Gaia now has all eyes on her. It is a large event in the Universe and there are many who have come here from far and wide to follow the sequence of events that now and since some time back are taking place on Earth. Everybody is offering their help and help is to be given dear friends, enough for all and a little more. You have many guides with you and they try to make your path as easy and clear as possible.

我是El Morya,我第一次在这种情况下前来。这是我的荣耀能和你说话。现在所有的目光都放在盖亚或地球身上。这是宇宙中的一个大事件,有着许多存在从四面八方而来跟随事件发生的序列。每个人在提供自己的帮助,帮助已被给予,亲爱的朋友们,每个人都是足够的,还有点多。你有着许多的指导陪伴着你,他们试图让你的道路尽可能地简单和明晰

There are many who want to wake up and come along with Gaia now. She spreads her wings over you now to give you the courage and the support that you so much need now. These are chaotic times, but the light is shining in the tunnel and pulls you all out of there. On the other side you will enjoy love and harmony that flows to you from all directions. In the calmness of your inner self you can find some of this harmony. Imagine living in this and to let go of all worries forever. This is what you are working for now and this is what you have worked for during a long time. You have worked for bringing along all your brothers and sisters. You choose to ascend as a collective humanity and finish together with Gaia who also has chosen to ascend into higher dimensions and join with her original family. You will all be joining with your original families and the joy is great in the Universe. You have lived in many places in the Universe and you have many friends all over Cosmos. It will be wonderful for you to get to meet all your near and dear again.

有着许多人想要醒来,与盖亚一同行走。她现在把自己的翅膀扩张到你身上,给予你勇气和支持。现在是混乱的时期,但光在照射到隧道中,把你拉出来。在另一边,你会享受四面八方而来的爱与和谐。在你内在自我的宁静中,你可以找到一些这样的和谐。想象生活其中,放下所有的担忧。这就是你在致力于的,这是你长时间所努力的。你在把你的兄弟姐妹一起带来。你们选择集体一起扬升,和盖亚一起完成,她也选择扬升到更高的维度并加入她最初的家庭。你会加入你最初的家庭,喜悦会是巨大的。你在宇宙的许多地方生活过,你有着许多的朋友。再次和亲爱的,心爱的人相遇会是奇妙的

Things are now being prepared for your arrival. Different preparations are ongoing – Everything from our arrival to your arrival and everything is individually crafted for you depending on where in the awakening process you find yourself. Everybody will receive the help they need and wishes to receive. Your inner voice and your soul have the last word and your wish is our law. Everybody who wants to ascend with Gaia still have the possibility to do so and they receive the help they need on this side and the other side. Do not think too much about this. Try instead to feel good where you are and listen a little extra to what your heart and your body want to tell you. Follow what feels right for you even if it does not fit with what others say and do. Nobody has the same journey. It is not possible to compare with each other. You have chosen your own journey and those who interact with you have chosen their journey, which in some ways will help them on their path, just as they help you on your path. It is the whole time a puzzle with many pieces, which eventually becomes a whole picture. The image of you has started to appear at the horizon and you start to understand whom you are and where you are going. It is an exciting journey. So, take good care of each other. You are all the time each others teachers and have chosen each other for this purpose – to simply learn and understand your selves better at a deeper level in the heavy density you live in.

为了你的到来,事物已被准备。不同的准备工作正在进行---一切从我们的到来到达你的到来,一切为你单独设计,取决于你所处的觉醒进程的点。每个人会收到他们所需和希望接收的帮助。你内在的声音和灵魂有着最终的定论,你的希望是我们的法则。每个想要和盖亚一起扬升的人仍有可能性去这么做,他们会收到这边和另一边的帮助。关于这一点不用想太多。而是试图在你的所在之地感觉良好,更多地聆听你的心和身体想要告诉你的。跟随感觉正确的,即使并不符合他人所说的和所做的。没人拥有相同的旅程。相互比较是不可能的。你选择了自己的旅程,那些与你交互的选择了他们的旅程,在某些方面会帮助他们自己的道路,就像他们帮助了你的道路。这至始至终就是一个有着许多碎片的拼图,最终会成为一个整体画面。你的形象已经开始呈现,你开始明白你的所是,你要去哪里。这是一个令人兴奋的旅程。所以,照顾好彼此。你们都是彼此的老师,为此选择了彼此---来更好地学习和理解自己,在更深的层面,在你生活的沉重密度中

The Universe has opened up its origin for you, the universal wisdom and love that can be found in its origin. Receive this dear children on Earth– it surrounds you now. You just need to open up your heart and take in all that is given to you now. It is a wondrous time to be living in, a mix of old and new, a mix of wisdom and ignorance, a mix of darkness and light. Thankfully the light has taken more and more hold on Gaia and she sails higher and higher up in her manifestation of love and wisdom. You are coming along dear children on Earth and you receive all the help you need now. Ask for help dear children. There are thousands who are ready to help with whatever it is you ask for.

宇宙向你开启了它的起源,宇宙的智慧和爱可以在它的起源中被发现。接收它,亲爱的孩子们---它正包围着你。你只需敞开心,吸收给予你的一切。这是一个奇妙的时刻,一个旧和新的混合,一个智慧和物质的混合,一个黑暗与光的混合。谢天谢地光越来越多地占据地球,她越来越高地航行到她爱与智慧的显化。你在一起前来,亲爱的孩子们,你正接受你所需的帮助。请求帮助,亲爱的孩子们。有着成千上万的人准备帮助你所请求的

I can feel an enormous love from all sides where I stand now – from both Gaia and from all the beings around her and it makes me very humble and loving. I forward all this love to you, our brave warriors on Earth.

我可以感到来自四面八方的巨大的爱---从盖亚,和她周围的存在中,这让我谦卑和有爱。我把这个爱带给你,我们勇敢的战士

Your humble servant,

你谦卑的仆人

El Morya

El Morya

通灵:Ann Dahlberg
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/VOyfp7xARm3Kt0VjGhNTVQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:38 , Processed in 0.036730 second(s), 24 queries .