管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-5 10:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣母玛丽亚】
直到光不再蒙蔽你之前
第一部分)

DO TIMES AND PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE?

时间和人们永远不会改变吗?

JJK: Today I had a déjà-vu while I remembered two of my former incarnations. Back then, as well as today, it was my mission to bring messages of light to the people. Back then only very few understood them. Today of course there are significantly more, but I still find that the number of those who truly awaken is small. My question is: Do times and people never change? Is awareness ultimately only for the few?

JJK:今天我有一个似曾相识,我忆起了两个之前的化身。当时,以及如今,我的使命是把光的信息带给人们。当时只有很少人能够理解信息。如今当然有着显著的增加,但我依旧发现真正觉醒的人还是很少。我的问题是:时间和人们永远不会改变吗?意识真的只是少数人的东西吗?

MASTER MARY: I surround you with my light.

大师玛丽亚:我伴随着光包围你

God’s grace creates a field of awareness for everyone – and it is up to each individual if and when he enters this realm of grace.

神的恩典为所有人创造了一个意识领域---取决于每个个体要不要以及什么时候进入这个恩典领域

As for your questions, beloved Jahn: It is a long and windy road until the ability of a person to look right through every illusion has completely come alive. Life after life, people go through new experiences and dis-illusions until they reach a level of maturity at which they cannot be blinded by any light anymore.

至于你的问题,亲爱的Jahn:这是一段漫长且艰辛的道路直到一个人能够看穿每个幻象。一生又一生,人们经历新的体验和幻灭,直到他们到达成熟的水平,也就是他们无法再被任何的光蒙蔽

That’s why centuries pass without any apparent changes. Human consciousness seems stagnant, and in moments like this when a huge illusion has not been recognized by the majority of people, you may perceive this stagnation as painful.

所以这么多世纪过去了没有任何明显的改变。人类的意识看似停滞,当巨大的幻象没有被大多数人认识到,你也许认为这个停滞是痛苦的

It is true that many people – very many – unwittingly and with the best of intentions follow the dark seducer who masquerades as luminous being.

确实,很多人---非常多---不经意地,出于一片好心,跟随黑暗的骗子,伪装成光明的存在

JJK: What are the karmic effects for the individual if false prophets remain unrecognized?

JJK: 如果虚假的先知没有被认识到,个体的业力影响会是什么?

MASTER MARY: The continuous confrontation with these circumstances until they are recognized. And these confrontations always entail dis-illusions. A process that often continues throughout many lives, until the person is ready to truly get to the bottom of things.

大师玛丽亚:不断的对抗这些情况直到它们被认识到。这些对抗总是需要幻灭。一个通常持续许多生世的进程,直到那个人准备真正弄清楚真相

JJK: Not wanting to get to the bottom of things …

JJK::不想要弄清楚真相...

MASTER MARY: Only very few human beings are born with this ability and this will. It is a “talent” only few possess. Mostly old souls do. That is why it is painful for an old soul to see how people tend towards the wrong direction for ages. The human path to enlightenment on all levels is a process over many incarnations.

大师玛丽亚:只有很少人天生具有这个能力和意愿。这是只有少数人拥有的“天赋”。主要是老灵魂。所以老灵魂很痛苦地看到人们如何倾向于朝向错误的方向。人类通往启蒙的道路,所有层面上的,是一个需要许多化身的过程

Just like a fruit doesn’t fall to the ground before it is ripe, humans reach perfection when the time is right.

就像水果熟透之前不会落地,人类会在时机正确的时候到达完美

JJK: Is there a way that allows all people to recognize dark intentions right away? Can this process be accelerated by any means? It would surely be beneficial for the world.

JJK: 有没有方法让所有人立刻就能认出黑暗的意图?这个进程能用任何方法加速吗?这肯定会利益全世界

MASTER MARY:  There are „exceptions“: people who are uniquely sheltered by the grace of God. And there are “short cuts” for those whose thought, speech and actions are radical, who tackle things at the roots, and who walk their path to enlightenment relentlessly. How many such people do you know, Jahn?

大师玛丽亚:有着“例外”:被神的恩典独特庇护的人。有着“捷径”,对那些想法,话语和行为激进的人,解决事情根源的人,无情地行走启蒙道路的人。你认识多少这样的人,Jahn?

JJK: There are a few that I presumably see something in. When I include all of humanity, their number however is rather small.

JJK: 有一些人我大概可以看到这些特点。当我包括所有人,他们的数量是很小的

MASTER MARY: The answer to your question whether there’s a“method” to enable all people to always see through things, is no.

大师玛丽亚:对你问题的答案,是否有着一个“方法”让所有人总是看穿事物,没有

Because the level of consciousness defines the degree of ability to discern.

因为意识水平决定了辨别的能力

When someone is awakened they intuit, sense and perceive quickly what is going on! Someone who is still on their way to mastery can only perceive to the extent of their own inner potential. And again, the individual transformation process becomes the focal point of action. Because it is the basis for absolutely every realization.

当有人觉醒,他们能快速直觉地知道,感到什么正在发生!依旧处于精通道路的人只能在内在潜能的程度上感知。再次地,个体的转变进程变成行动的焦点。因为这是每个领悟绝对的基础

THE PROBLEM,

问题

and it currently is in fact a problem for the spiritual awakening of mankind, is that many warriors of light perceive themselves as already completely transformed.

当前人类精神觉醒的一个问题,就是许多的光战士感到自己已经完全转变了

JJK: There is a saying: “There are too many chiefs and no Indians” …

JJK: 有种说法:“有着太多首领,没有印第安人”

MASTER MARY: The path into mastery always holds the hidden danger of falling into the trap of all kinds of misconception. Each and every case of misconception has to be properly recognized and perceived as truthful. Only this truthfulness towards yourself allows you to continue on your spiritual path, and the next steps are revealed to you.

大师玛丽亚:精通的道路总是隐藏着跌入各种错误观念的陷阱的危险。每一种错误观念必须被正确地认识和真实地感知。只有对自己真实,会让你继续你的精神道路,下一步会向你揭示

Lesson after lesson, life after life, until this realm of existence was mastered you will be confronted with your misconceptions and self-limitations. For old souls this is a logical process, and such human beings go through time in a different way.

课程接着一个课程,一生又一生,直到这个存在的领域被精通,你会面对你的错误观念和自我局限。对于老灵魂这是一个逻辑过程,这样的人会在不同的方式中经历时间

Not someone who is tired or weary of life is an old soul, but someone who knows their unique mission and fulfills it time after time.

不是疲惫或厌倦生活的人是一个老灵魂,而是知晓自己独特使命并一次又一次完成它的人

JJK: You are talking about “dangers” along the way.

JJK:你是在说一路上的“危险”

THE DANGER OF “FEARLESSNESS”

“无畏”的危险

Danger is always associated with “fear”. My point is that I hear from more and more people, almost reflexively, that they are fearless. For me this is total nonsense. Because fear at the sight of a threat makes me alert and allows me to take adequate counteraction. In this case fear serves as my protection. Which human being is really free from fears? And why do so many people pretend to be?

危险总是和“恐惧”有关。我的意思是我听到越来越多的人,几乎是条件反射地说他们是无所畏惧的。对我来说这完全是无稽之谈。因为害怕看到的威胁让我警惕,让我采取足够的抵抗。在这种情况下,恐惧是我的保护。那么人类真的自由于恐惧了吗?为什么这么多人假装是?

MASTER MARY: People who stereotypically announce that they never experience fear of anything or anyone, usually cover up especially deep-seated traumatic experiences. It is good to let them believe that until they sense on their own that something essential is being suppressed and something important hasn’t been recognized.

大师玛丽亚:刻板地宣称自己从不会体验对任何东西或任何人的恐惧之人,通常掩盖着特定的深层创伤体验。让他们相信如此是好的,直到他们感到有些基本的东西被压制,有些重要的东西没有被认识到

Fears that don’t take you over – meaning they don’t block you – can be used to get into “fighting mode” in case of danger.

恐惧不会接管你---意味着它们不会阻挡你---可以被用来进入“战斗模式”,当处于危险

Resistance, defense or determination isn’t possible until danger is recognized as such.

抵抗,防卫或决心不可能,直到危险被认识到如此

In a healthy person, a danger foreseen immediately activates a response. And this response, which may take the form of massive resistance, is part of human divine nature. Every human being has inner sensors that detect danger, which allows for appropriate and timely measures of protection or defense.

在一个健康人之中,一个危险的预见立即激活一个反应。这个反应,可能会采取巨大的阻力这个形式,是人类神圣本质的一部分。每个人都有内在的传感器可以检测危险,会允许适当和即时的保护或防卫措施

In the new spiritual movement the erroneous assumption seams to stick that fighting is bad and should be left to the forces of light.

在新的精神运动中,错误的假设坚守战斗是不好的,应该留给光之力量

This assumption needs to be corrected here. Because nobody can transfer the inevitable fight from one specific realm to another. In this sense I request of you to be alert and to correct the dogma “fighting causes new karma and constitutes a sin”.

这个假设需要被纠正。因为没人可以从一个特定的领域过渡到另一个而避开不可避免的战斗。在这个意义中,我请求你保持警惕,去纠正教条“战斗会导致新的业力并构成罪孽”

Sin is, on any level, not to stand up for your life.

罪孽,在任何层面上,不支持你的生活

METHODS OF FIGHTING

战斗的方式

JJK: Does it make any karmic difference how I fight? Is the method of fighting crucial or how I align internally?

JJK: 我如何战斗会让任何业力产生差异吗?战斗的方式重要还是我如何内在对齐重要?

MASTER MARY: Resistance can happen on different levels – verbally, mentally, emotionally, physically or spiritually. This means that you can get active on an energetic level or in the world of form. How does one decide? Every situation holds the solution. And internalize this as well:

大师玛丽亚:抵抗会在不同的层面上发生---口头,精神,情绪,身体或精神。这意味着你可以在能量层面或形式的世界变得活跃。一个人如何决定?每个情况都持有着解决方案。内化这些:

Peaceful warriors are still warriors. What makes for peaceful warriors is their aspiration to find a mindful and peaceful solution, but not to sacrifice their aspirations for hollow peace.

平静的战士依旧是战士。平静的战士的本质是他们渴望找到一个正念与平和的解决方案,而不为空洞的和平牺牲自己的志向

JJK: So everything from talking to energetic resolution (light sword) to physical effort is possible?

JJK: 所以一切从能量的解决方案(光剑)到物理的努力是可能的?

MASTER MARY: In order to find the right means or tools for a fight, you need to recognize what level this fight is happening on. Then you have to determine your own position. Do I have a mission in this, and if so, which one? By reviewing this you will never be drawn into fights that have nothing to do with you.

大师玛丽亚:为了找到正确的方法或工具来战斗,你需要认识到这个战斗发生在什么层面上。然后你必须确定你的位置。在这之中有我的使命吗,如果有,是哪一个使命?通过评估这些你永不会被卷入跟你无关的战斗

JJK: And what if you have to act fast? I am thinking of a sudden and direct physical attack.

JJK:如果你必须快速行动呢?我在想一个突发的,直接的物理攻击

MASTER MARY: Every human being has their own intuition. How do you react, Jahn?

大师玛丽亚:每个人都有自己的直觉。你如何反应,Jahn?

JJK: By getting out of there, or – if that is impossible – by striking back without hesitation. I have experienced this before, and it has proven to be right in hindsight. Sometimes there’s no other way – that’s how I see it. I am not one to turn the other cheek!

JJK: 离开那里,或者---如果这不可能---毫不犹豫地反击。我有过这样的经历,事后证明这样做是正确的。有时候别无他法---这是我的看法。我不是很能容忍的人

MASTER MARY: These courses of action are in the blueprint of every person. False religious beliefs are the reason why many people are afraid to handle and master situations in the way you just described. Formerly proud and powerful human beings have turned into submissive slaves. All this is changing now, this is noticeable everywhere. Wrongs are righted, religious concepts or paralyzing programs are recognized and rendered ineffective.

大师玛丽亚:这些做法在每个人的蓝图中。虚假的宗教信仰让许多人害怕在你刚刚描述的方式中去处理和掌控情况。原来得意和强大的人变成顺从的奴隶。这一切都在改变,这可以在世界各地看到。错误的被纠正,宗教概念或麻痹编程被认识到和呈现出无效

JJK: Master Mary, the divine mother, talks about fighting. That in itself will cause some astonishment…?

JJK: 大师玛丽亚,神圣的母亲,谈论战斗。这本身会导致一些惊讶吗?

MASTER MARY: In this and in future messages that will be channeled by you up until the light reading on September 24th, 2017, I appear as Master Mary. This reflects the time quality in compliance with the divine. Because it is the divine purpose that as many people as possible achieve their mastery now. The word “Master” before my name is meant to uplift you into your own mastery.

大师玛丽亚:在这则信息和未来的信息中,直到2017.9.24的光之阅读,我,作为大师玛丽亚前来。这反应出了时间的质量,按照神圣来说。因为这是神圣的目标,尽可能多的人实现自己的精通。我名字前的“大师”意在于提升你进入你的精通

STEPS INTO MASTERY

步入精通

JJK: Let me summarize:

JJK:让我总结一下:

Everybody knows their own inner potential (Jesus talks about talents).

每个人知道内在的潜能(耶稣说过天赋)

Fighting – no matter in what way – is not a sin but part of human existence. (Even Archangel Michael and his armies don’t hesitate for a moment to use the light sword).

战斗---无论在什么方式中---不是一个罪孽而是人类存在的一部分。(即使大天使麦克和他的军队不会犹豫片刻去使用光剑)

Mastery is achieved by those who radically and relentlessly clean up their own lives. (Wanting to change the world and staying the same oneself exclude one another.)

精通会被那些激进,无情地清理自己生活的人获得。(想要改变世界,保持相同的自己,排除别的)

MASTER MARY:  So it is, and I elaborate:

大师玛丽亚:就是这样,我精心阐述:

Everyone, no matter what talents they were born with, can lead a fulfilled life as long as they live out their potential.

每个人,无论生来有什么天赋,可以领向一个令人满意的生活,只要活出自己的潜能

God answers to your aspiration and not to your given talents.

神回应你的渴望,而不是你的天赋

Each conflict and each unfortunate situation can be resolved. Commit yourself to the solution, rebuff assaults on all levels. Stand up for your life.

每个冲突和不幸的情况可以被解决。把自己交付给解决方案,断然地拒绝所有层面上的袭击。支持你的生活

Fighters of light or warriors of light – both terms strengthen you. Don’t reject them.

光战士或光的斗士---两个术语都会加强你。不要拒绝它们。

God’s realm of grace is absolute and omnipresent. Entering it means accepting everything that you are.

神的恩典领域是绝对的,无所不在的。进入它意味着接纳你所是的一切

In God’s light all illusion ends and every life lie can be recognized.

在神的光中,所有的幻象终结,每个生活的谎言被识别

Whoever truly wants to recognize themselves, who is ready for this step, will have an easy time looking through illusions and deceptions by a second or third party. This concludes the circle, and we are back to the beginning of our conversation.

任何真的想要认识自己的人,准备好这一步的人,会有轻松的时刻去看穿幻象和第三方的欺骗。总结结束,我们回到谈话的开头

Recognize yourself, and you recognize everything!

认识自己,你认识一切

BELOVED HUMAN BEINGS,

亲爱的人子

Rise, wake up and step into the realm of god’s grace. The abundance that awaits you here is immeasurable, the wisdom you encounter here is boundless, and the love that touches you here is limitless. Now and forever.

起来,醒来,步入神恩典的领域。等待着你的丰盛是不可估量的,你会遭遇的智慧是无限的,会触动你的爱是无限的。

I am with you, I love you endlessly.

我和你同在,我永恒地爱着你

I AM MASTER MARY

我是大师玛丽亚

通灵:Jahn J Kassl
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/KKeW8lVkxKFIQ5Jf_RKTmA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:44 , Processed in 0.061881 second(s), 24 queries .