主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-9-3 10:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【观音】爱的珍珠

Yes Dana, you are correct that it is me, Quan Yin.

是的Dana,你是对的,是我,观音

And you know, dear one, that you do come riding on your dragon with me sometimes, for we do take the pearls that are pink and of love and toss them into the hearts of people all over the world.

你知道,亲爱的,有时候你确实和我一起骑着龙前来,我们确实把粉色和爱的珍珠投入世界各地的人心中

I am here to help bring the upliftment of all humanity and it is my heart of love and service and commitment to continue this until people are lifted out of the fear and separation that is the third dimensional consciousness. I would like to ask you to join me in placing these pink pearls in the hearts of those you know and love, who are suffering, who have felt betrayed, who are worried about money, who are somehow in fear or alone and separate.eraoflight.com

我前来帮助带来人类的提升,这是我爱的心,服务和承诺继续着,直到人们被提升出恐惧与分离,也就是三维意识。我想要请求你加入我,把这些粉色的珍珠放入你所知和所爱的人心中,在受苦、感到背叛、担心金钱、处于恐惧或孤独和分离之人的心中。

Imagine me on my dragon placing these pearls in their hearts. See the light sparkling from these pearls and encompassing their entire aura with pink sparkling light to soothe and abate the fears, the loneliness, the despair.

想象我骑在我的龙上把这些珍珠放到他们心中。看到这些珍珠发出的光,用粉色的光包围他们整个光环来舒缓和减弱恐惧,孤独与绝望

I also come today to speak to you about the treasure that has been set aside for humanity that you are well aware of but have of late been having doubts. There is so much fear around lack that there won’t be enough; there won’t be enough love, there won’t be enough money, there won’t be enough food, there won’t be enough of whatever.

我还前来述说为人类储存的宝藏,你很清楚的但近来有所怀疑。在缺乏周围有着太多的恐惧环绕。不会有足够的爱,不会有足够的金钱,不会有足够的食物,不会有足够的任何东西

This is easy to tap into when you are operating from third dimensional consciousness and this is the place where the shadows try to keep the people, to keep them in fear of some sort or another. Because as long as there is fear, the light does not brilliantly shine as it can or should or will. And there is a great deal of fear in the masses because of the changes and the chaos occurring.

缺乏很容易接入,当你从三维意识中运作,阴影会试图让人们处于某种恐惧。因为只要有恐惧,光无法明亮地闪耀。在集体中有着大量的恐惧,因为改变和混乱的发生

I would ask you, beloved beings of light, to continue and if not double your efforts to stay in the calm, in the center of your being with your I Am Presence, to blaze forth the Violet Flame or the Lavender Flame wherever there is dissension, wherever there is need of more love and harmony.

我请求你,亲爱的光之存有,继续下去,加倍努力去处于平静,在你存在的中心,伴随着你的我是存在,燃烧紫罗兰火焰或者淡紫色火焰,在有纠纷的地方,在需要更多爱与和谐的地方

Blaze the violet fire, place pink pearls in the hearts and surround all with your unconditional love. This means, dear ones, you have no conditions on your love for anyone or anything no matter who they are or what they do. You have love for them, for this will bring out their true nature much more quickly.

燃烧紫罗兰的火焰,把粉色珍珠放到心中,用你无条件的爱包围。这意味着,亲爱的,你对任何人或任何东西的爱是没有条件的,无论他们是谁或做了什么。你爱他们,因为这会更快地带出他们真正的本质

The storehouse is unlimited. There is so much abundance waiting to come through and yes, it is almost here and yes, it is not because what is stopping it is the consciousness of humanity still caught in 3-D thinking.

仓库是无限的。有着非常多的丰盛等待着到来,是的,它几乎就在这里,是的,不是有东西阻止了它,是人类的意识依旧陷在3D的思考中

This is mostly the responsibility, chosen I might add, by you beautiful light workers, to continue to keep trust, faith, hope.

这是你,美丽的光之工作者,选择的责任,继续保持信任,信念和希望

Understand it is the Divine Plan. This means it is Creator’s Plan. This means it will manifest and you can help this by maintaining the vibrations of knowing it is occurring and removing your own doubt and fear and feelings of separateness.

明白这是神圣的计划。这意味着这是造物主的计划。这意味着它会显化,你可以通过维持知晓它正在发生的振动来帮助,并移除你的怀疑和恐惧以及分离感

Because, when this day arrives, it will be a flood of abundance to change the world and your life will be very different in some ways and not in others.

因为,当这一天到来,它会是一个丰盛的洪水来改变世界,你的生活会在一些方式,不是在其他方式中变得很不同

I just wanted to come today to reassure you that this is occurring as it was planned and set up initially by myself and St. Germaine. So tune in to the higher vibrations as often as you can. Try to maintain joy in your hearts in whatever you are doing to help raise the vibrations of humanity.

我今天前来只是想要向你保证,它正在发生,如计划般地,最初是由我和圣哲曼启动的。所以尽可能地协调到更高的振动。试图在心中维持喜悦,无论你在做什么帮助提高人类的振动

When there is dissonance, call on us; call on me to help remove it. Because when there is harmony, when there is unconditional love, the light explodes.

当有着不协调,呼唤我们:呼唤我帮助移除它。因为当有着和谐,当有着无条件的爱,光爆炸

The best thing you can do for those that you are connected to in your hearts, who are going through their own suffering, angst, despair, fear, is to call upon the entire Counsel of Love to surround them, for we will do that. For every bubble of dissonance, we surround it with love to dissolve that and raise the frequency thereby helping change the whole collective of humanity.

你可以为那些与你接触的人做的最好的事情,正在经历他们的痛苦,焦虑,绝望,恐惧,就是呼唤整个爱的顾问团来包围他们,因为我们会这么做。因为每一个不和谐的泡沫,我们会用爱包围它,溶解它,提升频率,从而帮助改变人类的集体

If there are those who can see this and ask us to help others, we will do so to the degree that we can, based on their own choice of their soul journey.

如果有着可以看到这些的人,请求我们帮助他人,我们会力所能及地提供帮助,基于他们灵魂旅程的选择

Sometimes the despair and the darkness is brought on by their own fears, opening holes in their aura. And some of it has been engineered, as you have said. And some of it is a set up that their soul made before they came so that their soul could walk through this, so they could become a master.

有时候绝望和黑暗被他们自己的恐惧带来,恐惧在他们的光环中开了一个孔。一些是被设计的,如你所说。一些是他们灵魂所设置的,在他们到来前,这样他们的灵魂可以通过,这样他们就能成为大师

And it is hard to believe that when you see somebody who looks like they are sinking. But call us and we will be there to at least put a life saver around them. We may not be able to pull them out of the water if it is their choice of their soul’s journey, but we will make sure they do not drown, and we will keep the sharks away.

这很难令人相信,当你看到有人看似在下沉。但呼唤我们,我们至少会在他们周围放一个救生圈。我们也许无法把他们拉出水面,如果这是他们灵魂之旅的选择,但我们会确保他们不会淹死,我们会让鲨鱼走远点

As we have said before, this beautiful group is surrounded by us with love during each channeling and all of you are involved in this energy, including the ones who hear or read these messages at a later time. During the channeling they are also surrounded by our love and also when reading or hearing it later. It is a beautiful gift that you give to us and that we give to you and we are making a difference; do not give up dear ones.

正如我们之前所说,这个美丽的团体被我们用爱包围着,在每个通灵中,你们都参与着这个能量,包括聆听或阅读这些信息的人。在通灵期间,他们被我们的爱包围着,当阅读或聆听也一样。这是一份你给予我们和我们给予你的美妙礼物,我们在做出不同;不要放弃,亲爱的一们

And do not forget to call your dragon and come join me once in a while, for we have great and wonderful adventures in our service to humanity!

不要忘记呼唤你的龙,再次加入我,因为我们有着伟大和奇妙的冒险,在服务人类之中

Blessings to you, dear ones. We love you, we embrace you, we surround you, we honor you and we hold you in the highest regard, for we know this path can be challenging and we know and can see the brilliant shining lights that you are in spite of all of that.

祝福你,亲爱的一们。我们爱你,我们拥抱你,我们荣耀你,我们将你保持在最高的重视,因为我们知道这条道路会是挑战性的,我们知道,我们能看到你所是的明亮的光,尽管有着这一切

Go with our love. Farewell.

伴随着我们的爱前进。再会

通灵:Dana Zook
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/k7weIfgYUjDg04lqsnPdmA

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:04 , Processed in 0.046693 second(s), 25 queries .