主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-24 11:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【阿斯塔】继续前进

I AM Ashtar. I did not announce myself to James but here I Am.

我是阿斯塔。我没有向这位管道宣告我自己,但我还是来了

And I Am here to continue this process, to continue to let you know that all is in motion. All is in preparation. We are all prepared, we of the Ashtar Command and all of the other various commands within the Galactic Confederation and the Galactic Confederation of planets, we are all here ready, willing, and able to assist in any way that is needed as these times continue on.

我前来继续这个进程,继续让你知晓一切都在运转。一切都在准备。我们都准备好了,我们阿斯塔指挥部和所有其他银河联邦中的指挥部,我们都准备着,意愿在任何需要的方式中协助,随着这些时刻的继续

As you have heard many times there are changes in the wind, major changes. And we know that you’ve become impatient just as many of us, if you can believe it, we also sometimes become impatient. Not to the point that you are but we are just willing and ready now to bring this all to conclusion. But always understand that even though you are waiting and expecting, always be in the now. We cannot tell you that enough. You have to learn to always be in the now. Not to live in the past.

正如你听到许多次的,有着改变在酝酿,重大的改变。我们知道你已经不耐烦,就像我们许多人,如果你相信,我们有时候也会不耐烦。不是你的那种程度,但我们已经准备好让一切有个结果。但总是明白,即使你在等待和期待,总是处于当下。我们无法再强调了。你必须学会总是处于当下。而不是活在过去

Your programming has kept you living in the past in very many ways holding onto the past, holding on to the hurts, holding onto the grievances, holding onto the grudges, all of this. But it is time now to let go of all of this. Whether it is those memories within this lifetime or memories from other lifetimes it is time to let it all go. Remember those things that happened in past lives are but memories. That’s all they are. And since they are only memories, they can be erased at any time. You only need to let it go.

你的编程让你生活于过去,在许多方式中紧抓于过去,紧抓伤痛,紧抓不满,紧抓怨恨等等。但是时候放下这一切。无论这些是此生中的还是其他生世中的,是时候放下这一切。记住这些在过去发生的东西只是记忆。这就是它们的所是。既然它们只是记忆,它们可以在任何时刻被删除。你只需放下

Use the Surrender Protocol that you have been given to also do this. If it is something that is holding you back, holding you to the three-dimensional illusion, holding you to the programming, it is time to let it go.

使用你被给予来做这些的臣服。如果这是阻碍着你的东西,让你紧抓三维幻象的东西,让你紧抓编程的东西,是时候放下了

It is time to move on. It is time to be in the NOW.

是时候前进。是时候处于当下

Look toward the future but do not live in the future yet. You do not need to be … you can be expectant but do not be down fallen when that future does not develop quite as you are expecting it to. Because it is coming, these changes are coming.

看向未来但先不要生活于未来。你不需要...你可以期望但不需要落地,当那未来还未如你预期地发展。因为它正在到来,这些改变正在到来

You are a part of these changes. As a matter of fact you are the changes. And that’s what you have to come to understand more and more. We are all here ready. We are all here backing you. Here to guide you, to move you along in any way that is needed at the time, but you’re the ones that have to do it first. We can only nudge and guide.

你是这些改变的一部分。事实上,你就是改变。这是你前来愈加明白的。我们都准备着。我们支持着你。指引着你,在任何需要的方式中,但你自己必须先去做。我们只能推动和指引

We know the One Who Serves has said many times we are only here to guide and nudge you but we cannot do it for you. So let go my dear friends, let go and let God. Let your Source within you take over in any way that is needed here.

我们知道“One Who Serves”说过许多次我们只是来指引和推动你的,我们无法替你去做。所以放下,亲爱的朋友们,放下,允许神。让你内在的源头接管。

As you have heard our ships remain out here. Many of us are parked now. We are ready in the atmosphere; many of us have come into the atmosphere and we are cloaked, yes. Many of us are so large we cannot be in your atmosphere for we would block out the sun’s rays and that, of course, cannot happen.

你已经听到过我们的飞船就停在外面。我们许多的飞船已经停靠。我们在大气层中准备着。我们许多飞船在大气层中隐形着。我们有许多飞船太大了,无法处于大气层,因为我们会阻挡太阳光,当然,这不会发生

You will find yourselves when the times and the frequencies come, you will find yourselves here on our ships. You will be on the great motherships if you wish. You will be down in Inner Earth if you wish. All of this will come down to what it is that you want, not what it is that someone else wants for you. That is going to be the difference. That is going to be the New Golden Age.

你会知道什么时候时机和频率到达,你会发现自己处于我们的飞船上。你会处于巨大的母船上,如果你希望。你会处于地心,如果你希望。一切都会如你所愿,而不是如别人认为你想要什么。这是不同的。这会是新的黄金时代

I AM Ashtar. It is wonderful to be with you and I will be seeing many of you in the times coming. Because many of you have been with me before. Peace and love be with all of you as you continue on in this endeavor in this program to bring about the many shifts and changes here on this planet.

我是阿斯塔。很高兴和你同在,在未来我会看到你们许多人。因为你们许多人之前就和我在一起。平和与爱与你们同在,随着你继续带来许多的转变和改变

通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/IqMGqGf6EajvYl_Z82XaOg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:36 , Processed in 0.028017 second(s), 25 queries .