积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-19 10:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【QHHT】量子催眠:特朗普在扬升过程中扮演的角色

Trump’s Role in the Ascension ~ A QHHT Session Story by Marilyn Dyke

原文:https://tauksuzanne.com/2017/08/ ... lyn-dyke/#more-2237

译注:
(1)QHHT量子催眠疗愈法,由著名催眠师朵洛丽丝.侃南(Dolores Cannon)所开发的催眠方法。朵洛丽丝.侃南著有《地球守护者》《三波志愿者与新地球》《回旋宇宙》等著作。
(2)最近的信息都指向了美国。柯博拉(cobra)与科里古德(Corey Goode)共同组织的8月22日日食冥想的焦点是美国。Sheldan Nidle的最近的信息也频繁提到美国会最先发生变化如NESARA共和国、货币重估值(RV)和大逮捕等。这篇文章也提到美国总统特朗普扮演的角色。

Hi Everyone,
My dear friend, Marilyn Dyke a Level 3 QHHT practitioner from Maple Ridge, Canada recently posted on her blog about this interesting session she gave. The information her client gave was thought provoking and actually was similar to what my client, Todd received back on November 11th, 2016. The jest of that post found HERE was that Trump would have to make the choice of working from his Higher Self or his lower ego.  I’ll add below his YouTube clip I created at the time. Marilyn’s client offered some timely information.

From Marilyn’s website & blog found HERE.
Marilyn writes:
Marilyn(QHHT量子催眠师)写到:

I was very much looking forward to this client’s session, she had made it quite clear that she does not like vague or cryptic answers, does not like to have to guess at the meaning. The reason she is asking the questions is because she REALLY wants answers and she is not willing to accept anything less.
我非常期盼这个客户的催眠,她非常清楚地表明她不喜欢模糊的答案,不喜欢去猜含义。她问这些问题的原因是因为她真的想要答案,她不愿意接受任何比(清楚的答案)差的答案。

This is a girl after my own heart! and yes the session did indeed bring forth much information and healing for this client. It also brought forth some interesting information about Trump and his part in the long awaited ascension.
这是一个符合我自己心意的女孩!是的,这次催眠确实为这个客户带来了许多信息和疗愈。它也带来一些有关特朗普有趣的信息,以及在特朗普在这个等待很久了的扬升中的角色。

I want to note that I’ve never read or heard anything about the ascension coming in 2001- have any of you reading this heard that?
我想注释一下,我从来没有读过或者听到过任何有关扬升会发生在2001年的内容——你们有人读过或听过吗?

As with all information of this nature it is important to understand that we are constantly changing our reality with the decisions we make. This ascension thing is a slippery fish, what was true yesterday may no longer be true now, in fact there are some who believe it has already happened.
正如所有类似的信息一样,我们不断地用我们所做的决定来改变我们的现实,理解这一点是非常重要的。这扬升的事情是一个滑溜溜的鱼(抓不住),昨天是准确的事情现在可能就不再是准确了,实际上,有一些人相信它已经发生了。

***The client’s answers will be in UPPERCASE, my questions are in upper and lower case.
催眠正文

The client’s Higher Self had already started the conversation rolling about the shift of the earth saying …EVEN WE DON’T KNOW HOW THIS WILL END WITH THIS HUGE SHIFT IN THE PLANET’S CONSCIOUSNESS, WE DON’T EVEN KNOW BECAUSE THERE’S SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.
催眠师问:客户的高我已经开始了对话,有关地球的转变…
被催眠者潜意识答:甚至我们都不知道这个星球的意识的巨大转变会如何结束,我们甚至都不知道,因为有如此多的可能性。

Ya, I’ve been told that before.
AND SHE’S, SHE’S IN IT UNTIL IT ENDS, HOWEVER THAT SHOULD HAPPEN.
问:是的,我之前一直是这么被告知的。
答:她也在其中,直到它结束,然而,那应该会发生

OK, so there’s the idea that those of us who choose will just simply take the body with us into a different reality or dimension.
YA.
问:ok,有一个说法就是,我们中那些做出选择的人将会简单地带着身体进入一个不同的现实或维度。
答:对

I guess that’s a possibility?
YES, THERE’S A POSSIBILITY THAT THE BODY COULD BE KILLED, (meaning the client’s body) BECAUSE OF THE SHIFT, THERE’S A POSSIBILITY…BUT THAT IS VERY UNLIKELY, SHE WILL SURVIVE THIS.
问:我猜这是一个可能性?
答:对,有一个可能性就使这个身体可能死掉(指的是被催眠者的身体),由于这个转变,有这个可能性 … 但是这个可能性非常低,她会幸免于此。

So, when is this shift…because she’s wondering why we didn’t have the ascension in 2001? (HC laughing because they know she wants real answers!) Cuz she thought….
THINGS HAD TO CHANGE, THE CLIMATE WASN’T RIGHT, THE……MORE AND MORE ADVANCED, ADVANCED ENTITIES HAVE MIGRATED IN NOW. THAT’S WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR.
问:所以,这个转变什么时候发生…因为她正在好奇为什么我们没有在2001年扬升?(高我大笑,因为他们知道她想要真正的答案!)因为她想……
答:事情不得不改变,气候不对……越来越多的先进的、先进的实体现在已经移居进来。这是我们所等待的。

OK, so was it originally planned for 2001?
AT ONE POINT YES.
问:ok. 所以,起初是计划2001年(扬升)吗?
答:在曾经某个时间段(一度)是这样的。

Ah, OK, so this is what she remembered.
YES.
问:啊,ok,这是她所记得的

So was she a little angry when it didn’t happen?
CONFUSED.
问:那么那时(扬升)没发生,她有一点生气?
答:困惑

Confused, ya, and why hasn’t …if these more advanced entities have been coming in why hasn’t it happened already?
I’M NOT SURE…(now client says to me) I’M NOT GETTING ANYTHING.
问:困惑,对,为什么没……如果这些更先进的实体一直在进来,为什么(扬升)还没有发生?
答:我不确定……(现在,被催眠者在对我说)我没有得到任何答案

Hmm, OK, Can these beings that I’m talking to, her guides (Higher Self) is there someone there who can answer that question…Why hasn’t it happened already? Please find someone who can answer the question.
NO, THERE’S NO ANSWER (CLIENT)
问:嗯,ok,我所对话的这些存有,她的指导者(高我),有人可以回答这个问题吗?为什么(扬升)还没有发生?请找可以回答这个问题的人。
答:没有,没有回答(被催眠者)。

Because she really does want answers to her questions today.
TELL HER TO BE PATIENT. (Higher Self laughter)
问:因为今天她真的想要得到答案。
答:告诉她请保持耐心(高我笑)

Oh, she’s not going to like that…(HS laughter)
Pause…
WE WILL TELL HER. (Said as though they would tell her sometime, not today)
问:哦,她不会喜欢这个答案……(高我笑)停顿……
答:我们会告诉她。(好像他们会在改天告诉她,而不是今天)

Can you tell her now, because you’ve brought her here for this session (client came from out of Province) specifically so she can receive healing and answers and she’s ready to know why this ascension has not been completed already…..and I think she’s ready to know. (long pause) is there something more that needs to be done? (longer pause) Has this ascension been put on hold?
YES.
问:可以现在告诉她妈,因为你已经把她带到了这里进行这次催眠,(被催眠者从省外来),尤其是她可以收到疗愈和回答,她已经准备好知道为什么这个扬升还没有完成……我想她已经准备好知道了。(很长的停顿)。要更多的事情需要搞定吗?(更长的停顿)这个扬升被暂停了吗?

Why did that happen?
WE’RE WAITING FOR A SHIFT IN THE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, IT’S… LOOKING HOPEFUL.
问:为什么发生了这样的事情?
答:我们在等待在人类意识里的转变,这……看起来非常有希望。

Can you talk about that shift, what does it look like?
RAISED AWARENESS, VIBRATING FASTER, THEY’RE ENERGY VIBRATES FASTER.
问:可以说说这个转变吗,这看上去是什么样?
答:提升意识,振动得更快,他们在能量上振动得更快

OK, well that’s what we’ve been doing for a long time constantly shifting higher and higher in frequency.
THERE IS A TIPPING POINT.
问:ok,这是我们很长时间以来一直做的,在频率上转变得越来越高
答:有一个临界点

I’ve also heard about that for several years, how close are we to the tipping point?
(Long pause)
DURING, DURING TRUMP’S REIGN…..(Reign???)
问:我也听说了这个说法有几年了,我们离临界点有多近?
答:在特朗普任期……(任期???)

During Trump’s reign it will happen?
UM, THAT’S WHEN IT’S PLANED FOR AT THIS POINT.
问:在特朗普任期,它(人类意识转变)会发生?
答:嗯,这是此时此刻所计划的

Ahum, well why during Trump’s reign in particular, is there a reason for that?
THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS REALLY SHIFTS.
问:为什么特别选在特朗普任期,有什么原因吗?
答:意识(觉知),意识,意识真的发生改变。

Because of him?
YES, PEOPLE ARE FED UP, PEOPLE REALLY WANT THIS CHANGE.
问:由于特朗普?
答:对,人们忍无可忍了,人们真的想要这个改变

And is he….
HE’S A CATALYST.
问:他是……
答:他是一个催化剂

A catalyst for the change?
YES.
问:(促进)改变的催化剂?

So, what he’s doing, the decision’s he’s….
HE HASN’T MADE THE DECISION YET, THAT WILL BE CRUCIAL.
问:那么,他在做什么,决定是他会……?
答:他还没有做出决定,那就会是至关重要的

OK, so there’s still something coming up?
YES.
问:ok,仍然会有一些事情要发生?

Is he aware that it’s……his decision?
NO,NO HE’S NOT AWARE.
问:他知道这是……他的决定?
答:不,不,他不知道

A decision about what?
IT WILL HAVE TO DO WITH UM…NUCLEAR WAR. (said hesitantly)
问:有关什么的决定?
答:是有关,嗯……核战争(非常迟疑地说)

OK, so a decision whether to enter into nuclear war or not.
YES.
问:ok,那么是一个是否进行核战争的决定?

And does it matter what decision he makes as to whether the shift happens?
YES, HE MUST, HE MUST SAY NO.
问:对于转变是否发生,他做出什么样的决定重要吗?
答:重要,他必须,他必须说no

And what if he says yes, what will happen then?
THE EARTH WILL SPLIT ….INTO TWO ENTITIES, ONE THAT SHIFTS AND ONE THAT STAYS BEHIND.
问:那么,要是他说yes怎么办,将会发生什么?
答:地球会分裂……分裂成两个实体,一个转变了的实体,一个留在原地

OK, and if he says no what will happen?
THEN THE WHOLE EARTH SHIFTS AND IT DOESN’T SPLIT, THE WHOLE EARTH, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT, THERE IS NO SECOND EARTH LEFT BEHIND
问:ok,如果他说no,会发生什么?
答:那整个地球会转变,它不会分裂,整个地球,没有什么留下来,没有第二个地球留在原地

So everyone ….and all the entities on the earth will shift whether they even know about the shift or are ready for it…
YES, AND THAT’S WHY, THAT’S WHY WE NEED ALL THESE HIGH ENERGY BEINGS AND ENTITIES HERE BECAUSE THEIR ENERGY HELPS THOSE THAT DON’T HAVE HIGH ENOUGH ENERGY.
问:那么每一个人……以及地球上所有实体将会转变,不管他们知不知道这个转变或者是否为此准备好……?
答:对,这是为什么,为什么我们需要所有这些更高能量存有和实体来到这里,因为他们的能量帮助那些没有足够高能量的人们。

…. to make the shift, now what if ….I guess if the earth does split, the higher energy beings… will they go with the new earth?
YES, AND THEN THE LOWER ENERGY BEINGS WILL STAY BEHIND WITH THE OTHER EARTH AND THERE WILL BE TWO EARTHS AND THE HIGHER EARTH WILL BE AWARE OF THE LOWER EARTH, BUT THE LOWER EARTH WILL NOT BE AWARE OF THE HIGHER EARTH.
问:……为了实现转变,现在,要是……我猜如果地球确实分裂了,更高能量存有……他们会跟新地球一块吗?
答:对,然后,较低能量存有会留下来和另外一个地球一块,将会有两个地球,较高(能量)地球将会知道较低(能量)地球,但是,较低(能量)地球将不会知道较高(能量)地球

OK, but if the entire earth shifts then what happens to the people who aren’t aware at all?
UM, SOME WILL DIE AND SOME WILL SHIFT TAKING THEIR BODIES WITH THEM IT ALL DEPENDS WHERE THEY ARE AT VIBRATIONALLY. AND IF THEY DIE THEY JUST GO BACK TO SOURCE.
问:ok,但是如果整个地球转变了,那么那些根本不知道的人们身上会发生什么?
答:嗯,一些人会死去,一些人会转变,带着他们的身体转变,这都取决于他们振动水平。如果他们死去了,他们就回到源头。

OK, and what will the earth be like then with those who have made the shift with the physical bodies?
IT WILL BE BRIGHTER, MORE LIGHT, BRIGHTER, UM, GREED WILL BE GONE, THE LUST FOR MONEY AND GOLD WILL BE GONE, THE CRUELTY TO OTHERS WILL BE GONE, THE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS WILL BE GONE, THE CRUELTY TO THE EARTH WILL BE GONE. PEOPLE WILL LIVE MORALLY AND THEY WILL BE GOOD TO EACH OTHER AND THE ANIMALS AND THE EARTH, AND WE WOULD LIKE THE WHOLE EARTH TO ASCEND AND WE WOULD RATHER SEE THAT THAN TO SEE IT SPLIT.
问:ok,地球将会是什么样,以及那些已经带着物理身体进行转变的人?
答:它会更明亮,更多的光,嗯,贪婪将会消失,对金钱和黄金的贪求将会消失,对他人残酷的行为将会消失,对动物残忍的行为将会消失,对地球残忍的行为将会消失。人们将会有道德地生活,他们会对彼此、对动物、对地球都很好,我们想要整个地球扬升,相比于看到它分裂,我们更愿意看到整个地球扬升

Um, cuz I’ve often thought, when I heard about this splitting of the earth, I’ve often thought that it should be one and all, everybody goes.
YES, AND THAT IS PREFERED, AND THAT’S WHY SHE’S HERE.
问:嗯,因为我们经常想,当我听到这个地球分裂时,我经常想它应该是一个并且是全部,每一个人都一块
答:是的,这是我们喜欢的,这是为什么她(被催眠者)来到这里

To ensure that , that happens?
YES.
问:(她来到这里)来确保这发生?

But it all depends on Trump’s decision?
YES, THAT’S WHAT WE’RE WAITING FOR.
问:但是,这都取决于特朗普的决定?
答:对,这是我们在等待的。

And ah, it will be sometime within his…
HIS REIGN……(Reign??)
问:啊,它会是在他……的某个时间?
答:在他任期……(任期??)

Is Trump placed here for that reason?
YES, HE’S…HE IS A PAWN IN A SENSE IN THAT HE IS BEING USED BUT NOT WITHOUT HIS CONSENT, WE ALWAYS, ENSURE WE HAVE PEOPLE’S CONSENT, THAT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT, BUT HE IS SUSPICIOUS, BUT NOT FULLY ENLIGHTENED.
问:特朗普放在这里就是为了这个原因?
答:是的,从被人利用的角度来说,他是一枚棋子,但是,不是在没有他同意的情况下,我们总是,确保我们得到人们的同意,这是最重要的,但是他有点可疑(不如期待那样),但是没有完全被启迪

I was going to ask, is he a high vibrational being?
UM, HE IS, PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED BUT HE IS.
问:我刚想问,他是一个高振动存有吗?
答:嗯,他是的,人们可能有点吃惊,但是他是的

OK, and he volunteered for this?
OH, VERY MUCH SO! HE UM, HE WAS ONE OF THE ONES EXCITED TO DO THIS.
问:他是志愿来做这个的?
答:哦,正是这样!嗯,他是对做这件事感到非常兴奋的人之一

So is he as high, and carries as much knowledge as Sally (not client’s real name)
HE’S VERY, VERY EXPERIENCED, HE HAS A VERY HIGH ENERGY LEVEL, HE VIBRATES VERY HIGH.
问:那么,他和这位被催眠者有同样高的振动吗,有同样多的知识吗?
答:他非常非常有经验,他有非常高的振动水平,他振动水平很高

Cuz, many question the decisions he’s been making…
YES, THAT’S WHY HE IS PERFECT FOR THE JOB, HE IS NOT SUSPECTED.
问:因为,许多人质疑他在做的决定……
答:是的,这是为什么他是这份工作的完美人选,因为他没被怀疑

So what difference does that make whether he’s suspected or not.
IT ALLOWS HIM TO DO WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO WITHOUT OTHER FORCES INFLUENCING HIM.
问:他有没有被怀疑有什么区别?
答:这会使得他可以在没有其他力量影响他的情况下做他需要做的事情

Can you explain that?
THERE ARE ENTITIES ON EARTH WHO HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS AND WANT TO INFLUENCE HIM TO FOLLOW THEIR AGENDAS AND IF TRUMP PLAYED HIS CARDS OPENLY HE WOULD HAVE A FAR MORE DIFFICULT TIME DOING WHAT IT IS HE CAME HERE TO DO BUT BY PLAYING HIS CARDS CLOSE TO HIS CHEST, BY THROWING PEOPLE OFF THE SCENT WITH HIS DECISIONS ALLOWS HIM MORE LATITUDE, MORE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT IT IS HE NEEDS TO DO.
问:可以解释一下吗?
答:在地球上有一些实体有他们自己的议程,想要影响他使他遵循他们的议程,如果特朗普打明牌,他会在做他来到这里要做的事情方面遇到更多的困难,但是,他把自己的牌藏起来不让其他人看见,通过他的决定来转移人们的视线,这会使得他可以有更多的活动余地,更多的自由来做他需要做的事情

OK, so it doesn’t just cause frustration and division in the country and the world?
IT’S ALL TEMPORARY, THERE’S A GREATER GOOD.
问:ok,那么这不只是在这个国家和世界上引起挫折感和分化?
答:这都是暂时的,有伟大的好处

All right, well we’ve often suspected that, but then we also turn around and question some of the decisions that he’s making.
IT’S ALL TO THROW PEOPLE OFF HIS SCENT, IT’S A DISTRACTION.
问:好吧,我们经常怀疑这一点,但是我们也转过身并质疑他所做的一些决定
答:这都是转移人们注意力,这是一个分散注意力的做法

Alright, so he’s quite a major player this time.
YES, VERY MUCH.
问:好吧,那么他是这个时间里一个主要的参与者
答:对,正是如此

Alright, well that kind of explains why ascension isn’t done already in a round about way, is there anything you would like to add to that for Sally’s understanding?
BE PATIENT, IT WILL HAPPEN, IT WILL HAPPEN BUT WE WANT THE ENTIRE EARTH TO GO WE DO NOT WANT TWO EARTHS SPLIT.
问:好吧,这某种程度上以迂回的方式解释了为什么扬升还没有发生,还有什么要补充的让这位被催眠者更好的理解吗?
答:请保持耐心,会发生的,它会发生,但是我们想要整个地球都扬升,我们不想要两个地球分裂

—————————--
Later during the after session talk the client said the HS was very careful and deliberate in choosing the word “reign”. I questioned it myself, but got caught up in other questions and didn’t remember to ask about that word…. : (
过后,在催眠后的交谈中,被催眠者说高我非常小心,并且故意选择这个词“任期”(reign)。我自己质疑它,但是陷入到其他问题中,没有想起来再问那个词……

She also said the entire time she was talking about this she was hearing the number…85 spoken repeatedly. She didn’t say anything about this during the session, I wish she had. We tried to figure out what it could mean…85 months wouldn’t be during Trump’s reign unless he was re-elected for a second term. 85 days would put it in late October this year, 2017.
她还说,在她谈论这些的整个事件里,她一直听到85这个数字,重复地说。她在催眠中没有说起(85),我多希望她说了啊。我们尝试弄明白它可能意味着什么……85个月将不是特朗普的任期除非他第二任再次当选。85天将会是今年2017年的10月末。

I’m hoping to hear back if she receives more clarity on this and I will keep you posted!
如果她收到更加清楚的信息,我希望能收到回复。我会让你们知道!

Copyright © 2017 by Suzanne Spooner. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete with the links below.
Suzanne’s QHHT Website: www.SuzanneSpoonerQHHT.com
UMP Meditation Website: www.UniversalMindProject.com
TAUK Website: www.TAUKsite.com
TAUK Blog: www.tauksuzanne.com
If you would like to learn QHHT Level 1 online or live and receive a 10% discount simply enter the discount code GRATEFUL (case sensitive) when you sign up for the class. Learn more here: http://www.qhhtofficial.com/course-information.

全文完           
翻译:xiaohaozi0716 http://xiaohaozi0716.weebly.com/2002739029/qhht-20170808

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2017-8-22 22:30 | 显示全部楼层
在地球上有一些实体有他们自己的议程,想要影响他使他遵循他们的议程,如果特朗普打明牌,他会在做他来到这里要做的事情方面遇到更多的困难,但是,他把自己的牌藏起来不让其他人看见,通过他的决定来转移人们的视线,这会使得他可以有更多的活动余地,更多的自由来做他需要做的事情
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:31 , Processed in 0.025423 second(s), 24 queries .