主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-19 10:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣哲曼】我来接管一切

Greetings and cheers my dearest ones! I am St. Germaine, your beloved brother, family and friend, coming today to bring you great news, to let you know that you are doing a fantastic job! Wow. We are so proud of each and every one of you here in this forum and beyond, reading or listening to this message it matters not, because at the heart level you are getting the high energy, the truth and the entire meaning of my words.

问候,欢呼,亲爱的一们!我是圣哲曼,你亲爱的兄长,家人和朋友,今天带来了好消息,你做着一个非常好的工作!哇。我们对你们每个人感到骄傲,阅读还是聆听这则信息并不重要,因为在心的层面你在收到更高的能量,真理和我们话语的整体含义

Dearest hearts, I am here with you to assist you in ways never allowable in the past. I am here to take everything. Yes, you heard me correctly, all the resistance and fears, the barriers and the walls you might have built around yourselves out of worries that someone out there will come close enough and see you the way you think you are. And so, you believe that you are some kind of unlovable and ugly creature, some kind of misfit or mistake that the Mother must have created while, what do you think, experimenting with life? Or trying out the alchemy of love? You know that this is a complete aberration and needs no further discussion. There is nothing that the Mother ever gave birth to that is less than the purest e·xp·ression of Her love, of Her superb essence, and that includes you!

亲爱的,我前来协助你,在过去从不允许的方式中。我前来接管一切。是的,你没听错,所有的抵抗和恐惧,你在周身创造的栏栅和墙壁,出于恐惧别人如果离地足够近,会看到你认为你所是的样子。所以,你认为你是不讨人喜爱的,丑陋的,某种错误和不恰当的创造,某种生命的实验。或者尝试下爱的炼金术。你知道这是完全畸形的,不需要进一步的讨论。母亲诞生的一切没什么比她爱的纯碎表达,她出色的本质更差劲,这包括你

Then why in the world you are still holding so tightly on your shells? Is it maybe because you might see the most beautiful and bright angelic being ever created?

那么为什么你还如此紧抓你的外表?是因为你可能看到了最美丽和明亮的天使存在?

“That can’t be,” you are arguing with me. “How can that be when I have gotten hurt so many times when I have removed my cloak, when I have fully revealed myself? “

“不可能,”你跟我争论。“怎么可能,当我受伤这么多次,当我移除了我的斗篷,当我完全揭示自己?”

So you see, you are still afraid. Walls and fortresses based on fears that have kept you captive for so long, and yet you felt you were safe and protected? What if I say to thee that this is your perception of the events and the intention was never to have you suffer and feel all this pain?

所以你看,你依旧害怕。墙壁和堡垒,基于恐惧的,让你被俘虏了很久,但你还是感到你是安全的和受保护的。如果我对你说这是你对事件的感知,意图从不是让你受苦和感受所有的痛苦会如何?

Dear hearts, I am here to ask you to let go of all the extremes, let go of the judgements and of the need to be perfect, or good, or the best. Can you allow the black and white, bad and good, ugly and beautiful, left and right, hot and cold, to just be?

亲爱的,我前来请求你放下所有的极端,放下评判和需要变得完美,或好,或最好。你能允许黑和白,坏和好,丑陋与美丽,左和右,热与冷,如它所是吗?

Can you let go of the need to be right and to the right to be wrong? Can you accept and see yourselves perfect and beautiful in every way, because let me give you this news…you are magnificent, you are dazzling, gorgeous, impeccable and immaculate creations of God’s love!

你可以放下成为正确的需求吗?你能接纳和看到自己是完美的,美丽的吗?因为,让我给予你这个消息...你是辉煌的,你是耀眼的,华丽的,完美的神之爱造物

Reveal yourselves at last completely, allow the world to see you with no veils, mask or walls placed around your hearts and every vulnerable spot on your bodies. Shine freely with your soft and gentle brilliance and beauty, and step courageously into this exciting next level of being ascended masters, archangels and angels in form, that had never before been possible on Earth.

完全揭示自己,让世界看到你没有面纱,没有面具或墙壁的样子。自由地闪耀,伴随着你温柔的辉煌和美丽,勇敢地步入这个成为人身之中的扬升大师,大天使和天使的下一个层面,这从来没有在地球上做到过

Just say yes, dearest ones, to this gift of the highest degree that the Mother is bestowing on you. Receive it gracefully and then see your world change in no time. You have earned it! It is indeed a perfect time for partying and celebration! Let’s have a glass or two of sparkling amethyst elixir in your honor!

亲爱的,对这个母亲授予你的最高等级的礼物说是。优雅地接收,然后看着你的世界改变。你赢得了它!这确实是完美的时间去庆祝和聚会!让我们喝两杯闪亮的紫水晶长生药来荣耀你!

I will be leaving you now with my infinite love and admiration! Farewell.

留给你我无限的爱与敬佩!再会

翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2bNqpKIBc45AVsDLo6xxeg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2017-8-22 22:31 | 显示全部楼层
亲爱的,我前来协助你,在过去从不允许的方式中。我前来接管一切

Thank you!
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 06:24 , Processed in 0.044454 second(s), 25 queries .