主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-19 10:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】现在是扩张的时间

This is Sananda and I give you my greetings this day. I hope all of you are feeling very blessed at this new development in the history of man, because it is a time of a new release of energy which is accelerating the learning and development of man’s spirituality. There is a great expansion of consciousness at this time. I am sure that you are aware that you are being given help in accepting the news of the ascension of man. Think of how it will be in future days from five years from on generally speaking – it is difficult to be exact on this date, but we are sure of the approximation of the date. From then onwards there will be no transition of death or suffering of any kind. Mankind will be spared this and he will be immortal as such, without the transition, which I went through, or the suffering that I went through for mankind at that time as Jesus the Christ. All of you will have a new reality, which has always been there but has been veiled by illusion or materialism.

我是萨南达,我前来问候。我希望你们在这个历史的新发展中感到祝福,因为这是新的能量释放的时刻,会加速人类精神的学习和发展。此刻有着一个巨大的意识扩张。我相信你意识到了你被给予了帮助来接收扬升的消息。想想五年之后会是什么样的---难以有确切的日期,但我们肯定日期的逼近。从那时起,将不会有死亡的过渡或任何的苦难。人类会幸免这一切,会变得永恒,不用像我一样地过渡,或者经受我所经受的苦难。你们会有一个新现实,总是在那里,但被面纱或唯物主义所隐藏

The physical world is real to you whilst you are incarnating, and yet your inner spiritual life is the true reality, which has existed over the millennia since man first incarnated upon the Earth. That spiritual life which has always been there within you, and which some are completely aware of and has always been there within you, and which some are completely aware of and have nourished, fulfilling their evolvement of the soul, but there are very many who have not done so. Perhaps some of them are good people but are unaware of the importance of their spirituality– they will be helped through this time and you can guide them. This is part of your evolvement – to be helpers, teachers and guides once you have crossed the threshold of light and transmuted into the fifth dimension, returning to help those who are setting out on the path to pass into their true reality so that they too are ready to ascend.

在你化身的期间物理现实对你来说是真实的,但你内在的精神生活才是真正的现实,已经存在了上千年,从人类第一次化身于地球开始。精神生活总是在你之内,一些人完全意识到它,总是在你之内,一些人一直在滋养,完成他们灵魂的发展,但也有着很多人没有在这么做。也许其中一些是好人,但不知道自己精神的重要性---他们会被帮助,你可以指引他们。这是你发展的一部分---成为助手,教师,指导,一旦你越过光的门槛,过渡到五维,返回帮助那些开始进入真正现实的人,这样他们也能准备好扬升

There will be three waves as I have said during this time and so the first ones – those of you on the path – those who have awakened out of their dream the 144,000 who awakened to their responsibility at the Harmonic Convergence in August 1987 – many of you discovered the true reality, and many energies have been pouring into the Earth since then. That gateway was opened when many of you helped to create this gateway by appearing at significant points upon the Earth at dawn and other times over that weekend. These energies have been working on you and all mankind attempting to help you recognise what you are about to do and what your task is at this time of incarnation. It was a time that you chose to be upon the Earth, and many of you have now taken this to heart and are serving God and mankind. Attempting to raise your consciousness and meditating twice daily as has been suggested– bringing down the Christ Light into the Earth, and filling yourselves with the light. As you know I have mentioned this in previous communications.

将会有三个波浪,在这段时间,所以第一个---你们在道路上的人---从梦中醒来的人,144000觉醒至他们责任的人,在1987年的和谐汇聚中---你们许多人发现了真正的现实,从那易受许多的能量被倾泻到地球。当你们许多人通过出现在重要的地点创造了这个门户而把门户打开。这些能量一直在你身上工作,所有人试图帮助你认识到你要做什么,你的任务是什么,在化身期间。这是你选择前来的时间,你们许多人已经把这带入心中,服务着神和人类。每日提升你的意识并冥想两次是被建议的---把基督之光带到地球,让自己充满光。如你知晓的,我在之前的信息中提到过

Spread these words to all who are ready to accept them. They must have open minds and hearts in order to receive, but I feel sure that within the next few years many more will have awakened in their true reality. There is much to be done at this time. It is a time of great exhilaration and excitement for those who have recognised what is about to occur. You have recognised that this is an historic time in the life of humanity, and I am sure that as these energies continue with their work within you and within the Earth that the changes will come about smoothly and easily. You are aware that when your moment comes to pass into the fifth dimension that you will see a lighted doorway and when ready, join with others who are ready to pass through that threshold of light.

把这些话语传给准备好接收它们的人那里。他们肯定敞开了头脑和心,以便接收,但我感到很肯定,在接下来的几天,更多的人会觉醒至真正的现实。此刻有着许多要完成。对那些意识到什么正在发生的人来说这是巨大喜悦和激动的时刻。你意识到这是人类历史性的时刻,我可以肯定这一点,随着这些能量继续在你之内工作,在地球之内工作,改变会平稳和轻松地到来。你意识到当你进入五维,你会看到一扇发光的门,当你准备好,加入准备好跨越那扇门的人

Probably you have been attempting to envisage this lighted doorway, which will help you when the time comes. You have been using visualisations of various kinds, and in this way it helps you to be relaxed and ready to accept your new reality. I know that many of you wish to pass through the doorway together and if you meditate together this will occur at the right time for all of you. Some few of you have already passed into that doorway and are existing on two dimensions – the third and fifth. Those who have been aware of this incarnation and accepted it some time ago have already passed over that threshold and are helping others to understand what is to occur. I know that those who have done so are impatient and eagerly awaiting the transference of their friends and relations and any who are on the spiritual path to join them in this new life.

也许你在试图想象这扇发光的门,这有助于你,当时机到来。你一直在使用各种的可视化,如此这会帮助你放松,准备接纳你的新现实。我知道你们许多人希望一起跨过门户,如果你们一起冥想,这会在正确的时间发生。很少的人已经跨过那扇门,存在于两个维度中---三维和五维。那些很久前就意识到这次化身并接纳它的人已经跨越门户,帮助他人理解正在发生什么。我知道那些如此做的人很焦急,急切地等待着他们朋友以及处于精神道路上会加入他们的人。

There is so much to look forward to for mankind in future days – I have told you that you will be able to cause miracles to occur particularly in healing, and this is what we are expecting from all of you. That you will wish to help others through this transition and at times when people are suffering you will be able to relieve their symptoms in a much more powerful way that previously. There will be an authority about you that you have never had previously – which very few men and women have had in the past, because you will have abilities which are beyond your ken. Beyond the average ability of anyone incarnating at this time apart form those who have already passed over that threshold of light.

在未来有着很多可以期待---我说过你可以行使奇迹,尤其在疗愈方面,这是我们对你们的期待。你会希望帮助他人度过这个转变,当人们受苦,你能够缓解他们的症状,在更加强大的方式中。你会拥有一个从未有过的权威---在过去只有很少的人拥有,因为你会有超越你们知识范畴的能力。超越此刻化身的任何人的一般来说的能力,除了那些已经跨域光之门户的人

I experienced this capability when I became The Christ when I was incarnating as Jesus, but you too as I have said before will be Christed ones. Once you have recognised this you will be ready to become powerful and capable beings of light.

当我成为耶稣基督的时候我体验了这个能力,但你也会成为基督。一旦你意识到这些,你会准备好变成强大和超能的光之存有

What is necessary at this time is for you to have faith and patience, and the confidence to know that you are being helped by other beings of light through this time. You have your Guide and your Guardian Angel with you always, and all of us within this group of beings of light– myself Sananda, the Master R or Comte de Saint Germain (they are one and the same being – just incarnating at different times), Michael, Gabriel, Ashtar and so many others. We the Ascended Masters are the White Brotherhood – it is another name for us but we are one and the same – all of us are helping mankind through this transition and we will only wish for you to open your minds and hearts to everything that will be occurring and make it easier for yourselves to pass into this new dimension of being.

此刻必要的是要有信念和耐心,已经自信地知晓你被光之存有帮助着。你总是有着指导和守护天使的陪伴,光之存在的团队---我萨南达,圣哲曼---大天使麦克,加百利,阿斯塔等等。我们扬升大师是白色兄弟会---这是我们的另一个名称,但都是一样的---我们都在帮助人类通过这个转变,我们只希望你敞开心和头脑,向一切将会发生的,让你更容易进入新的存在维度

As I have said before, energy and light are pouring into the Earth from the heavens above at this time and the more that you accentuate this light by bringing it down through you into the centre of the Earth and root it there – the more you will be helping to accelerate the Earth to accept these energies and make it easy for the Earth herself to pass through this transition stage into the fifth dimension also, so that there will not be too much turmoil and devastation. The devastation will be occurring more in the areas where there is violence, greed and lust for power, so do not concern yourselves unduly about changes within the Earth because you will be cared for and protected and your loved ones too.

如我所说,此刻能量和光倾泻于地球,你越加强这个光,通过让它通过你进入地球中心并扎根---你会越加地帮助加速地球去接纳这些能量,让地球更容易进入五维,这样就不会有太多的动乱和破坏。破坏会在暴力、贪婪和贪求权力的地方更多地发生,所以不要过渡地让自己与地球的改变联系上,因为你会被照料和保护,你心爱的人也会

The time of awakening is now. Put your trust in God and allow yourself to expand in your consciousness – do not restrict yourselves – visualise with a new awareness what your capabilities will be. Your consciousness will be boundless and you will be able to link with the Universal Mind and with all those who link with it, so that you will receive all knowledge. You will know the wisdom of the Ancients and you will be able to achieve greatness – not for yourselves individually, but for all humankind and all who are within the cradle of humanity. Those who are dependent on you– everything upon the Earth will be cared for by you and others like you. Everything that lives upon the Earth is in that cradle, and the God within you will expand and you will have that unconditional love which you have been attempting to achieve for so long.

觉醒的时间就是现在相信神,让自己扩张意识---不要限制自己---伴随着新沂市可视化你会拥有的能力。你的意识会是无限的,你能够与宇宙大脑连接,与所有连接的人连接,这样你能收到所有的知识。你会知道古老的智慧,你能够实现伟大---不单单是你自己,还是全人类,所有在人类摇篮中的人。那些依赖你的人---地球上的一切会被你和像你一样的人照料。生活于地球上的一切在那个摇篮中,你之内的神会扩张,你会拥有你一直在尝试获得的无条件之爱

I will be with you always.

我总是和你同在

I give you my blessing this day. Sananda.

我给予你我的祝福。萨南达

翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/atTipMX8-EnPnvWpElWqUw

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:41 , Processed in 0.038932 second(s), 25 queries .