回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-16 10:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【KejRaj】8月14日
《日食,神圣的行动》

Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I amKejRaj(KayRy).

问候!衷心地,我是KejRaj(KayRy).

The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. We hope you FEEL our LIGHT and LOVE in this message.

这里所表达的信息是我的观点。因为所有的真理在你心中等待着你。我们希望你在这则信息中感到我们的光与爱

I AM made of the same light and love that the planets and the stars are made of. We are eternally connected. We are continuously exchanging energy. We have an impact on each other, positive or negative, the receiver decides. Night and day we play together.

我由创造行星和星星相同的爱与光创造。我们永远连接。我们不断地交换能量。我们对彼此产生影响,积极或消极,接收者决定。日日夜夜我们一起玩耍

In certain timelines this connection becomes stronger, the energy amplifies do to the way the ‘star bodies’ are aligned. THIS IS THE DIVINE IN ACTION.

在某些时间线,这个连接变得更强,能量放大,出于“星体”的对齐。这是神圣在行动

This is a chance for both(you and the star body) to prepare, to find the piece within, to open the heart more, and be ready to receive and to CHANGE ones reality, ones vibration, generally to rise in vibration.

这是你和星星身体的机会去准备,找到内在的平和,更多地敞开心,准备接收和改变自己的现实、振动并提升

Since ancient times the alignments of the ‘star bodies’ have been recorded. The effects they have on our world have been heeded and celebrated for millennia. And yet the Western so called ‘modern man’ with a very limited awareness, still thinks that all of this is nothing more than a meaningless coincidence.

自古以来,“星星身体”的对齐就被记录。它们对地球的影响被注意和庆祝几千年了。但西方世界所谓的“现代人”有着非常局限的意识,依旧认为这一切不过是无意义的巧合

Now we approach a very unique and powerful alignment that WILL bring immense changes to this world once again, America in particular, the Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017.

现在我们接近一个非常独特和强大的对齐,会再次给世界带来巨大的改变,尤其是美国,2017年8月21日的日食

I can all ready feel the vibrations in every part of my body. The vivid dreams, the exhaustion, the moments of myself wanting to blow up in frustration. The need to rest and sleep more. From starving one moment to feeling full the next without eating anything, and sometimes overeating. Water water and more water is what the body really wants most.

我已经能在我身体的各个部位感到振动。生动的梦境,疲惫,想要在沮丧中爆炸的时刻。需要休息和睡眠更多。从这一刻饥饿到下一刻饱腹,而没有吃任何东西,有时候又吃得过多。水,水,更多的水是身体真正最想要的

I must say that no matter how I am feeling at any given moment, if and when I go outside, especially to a park and walk or just sit and relax in nature, I feel balanced again within seconds, it is amazing. Grass, trees, streams, fresh air, gentle winds, all do wonders for the body, mind and spirit.

我必须说无论我有什么感受,当我出门,尤其到公园散步或坐着,在大自然中放松,我瞬间就感到平衡,真奇妙。草,树,溪水,新鲜空气,温柔的风,都对身体,头脑和精神有奇妙的帮助

There is so much going on right now within your being on all levels. So what are you to do? The short and simple answer would be to RELAX.

在你存在的所有层面上有着许多正在发生。所以你要做些什么?简单的答案就是放松

Be at peace with all, within and without. Eat less, eat light, drink plenty of water get plenty of rest, spend much time in nature. Your entire being needs to be at ease as you are receiving an extra boost of energy. This is assisting you heal, cleanse and activate your DNA at a much faster rate. A whole lot of activity is occurring in your head, the third eye in particular, you will notice much more activity than usual there. Also your higher heart is receiving intense waves of light, self love and love for all is greatly needed now.

与一切,内在和外在的,处于平和。少食,吃清淡点,多喝水,多休息,花大量的时间处于大自然。你的整体存在需要放松,随着你接收额外的能量推动。这会协助你疗愈,清理和激活DNA,在更快的速率中。大量的活动在你头脑中发生,尤其是第三眼,你会在那注意到更多的活动。你更高的心也在接收强烈的光之波浪,自爱和对一切的爱现在被极大地需要

This is a time of amplified intentions. A great energy is offered to YOU now, what will you do with it? Will you allow the old ways to distract you, pull you into negativity, or will you use this energy like a master in your reality, to change your life and the world.

这是放大意图的时刻。一个伟大的能量已被提供给你,你会用它来做什么?你会让旧的方式分心你,拉你入消极,还是你会使用这个能量,就像你现实的大师,来改变你的生活和世界?

We have stated previously BREATH IN LIGHT BREATH OUT LOVE. This is especially important RIGHT NOW. What do you wish to SEE in this world? What do you wish to experience? What do you wish to create? Be clear on your intentions and shine all of your light on them.

我们之前说过,吸入光,呼出爱。现在尤其重要。你希望在这个世界看到什么?你希望体验什么?你希望创造什么?弄清你的意图,把你所有的光照耀它们

It is very simple. If you wish to see world peace, than imagine this, visualize this, SEE A PLANET OF PEOPLE DANCING HAND IN HAND OUT IN NATURE, LAUGHING, HUGGING, SHARING GIFTS. See the Animal Kingdom being free, playing in joy. Grab a bottle or two of water, go to a place with water, a stream, hold that bottle in your hand, see a light from your heart filling and mixing with the water in the bottle and say“may this bottle of light cleanse and purify the waters of Mother Earth, the rivers, the lakes, the seas, the oceans, may this bring joy to all of the Water Kingdom. So it is. And than gently pour the water in the stream and SEE it reaching far and wide into the oceans.

很简单。如果你希望看到世界和平,然后想象它,可视化它,看到全世界的人手拉手在大自然,欢笑,拥抱,分享礼物中起舞。看到动物王国自由,在喜悦中玩耍。拿一两瓶水,去有溪流的地方,拿着瓶子,看到光从你的心中填满瓶中的水,说“愿这个光之瓶清理和净化地球母亲的水,河流,湖泊,还有,愿它带给所有水之王国喜悦。”就是这样,然后温和地把水倒入溪流,看着它扩张,进入海洋

YOU as a Starseed, as a lightworker are needed now more than ever, for it is your light that WILL transmute the old energy of chaos into PEACE.

你,作为星际种子,光之工作者,比以往更被需要,因为你的光会转变旧的混乱能量到平和

ONE OF YOU in meditation, in FOCUS, PURE IN INTENT, you are more powerful than a million who are asleep. This is not a metaphor, this is not to boost your ego, this is TRUTH, THIS IS WHY YOU ARE HERE NOW. YOU are also the DIVINE in action.

你一个人处于冥想,专注,纯粹地意图,比一百万沉睡的人更加强大。这不是比喻,这不是宣扬你的小我,这是真理,所以你在这里。你也是神圣在行动

We are nearing a bumpy road, your light, your love, your expanded consciousness are needed now. Envelope the world in your HEART, send light and love to all of humanity and say All is Light, All is Love, All is Well, So It Is.

我们正接近一个颠簸的道路,你的光,爱,扩张的意识被需要。把世界包裹在你的心中,发送爱与光给所有人,说一切都是光,都是爱,一切都好,就是这样

From heart to heart, I am KejRaj!

衷心的,我是KejRaj

翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/azDMsgdrTi74d5cGjJHUeg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

爱的宇航员

积分
发表于 2017-8-23 15:02 | 显示全部楼层

我是圣爱,我是圣光
我召唤圣爱,我召唤圣光
我吸收圣爱,我吸收圣光
我是神圣的、绝对的完美、和谐、力量、智慧
我同意让我的新意识开放
我同意变得不同

我爱你,亲爱的自己
我爱你,亲爱的弟兄
我是圣爱,我是圣光
我爱我所有的弟兄
所有的弟兄都爱我
就是现在
我们的世界将走向我们所期望的和平友爱

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

宁静是高级状态
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:11 , Processed in 6.984646 second(s), 25 queries .