积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-13 09:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017-8-11
【圣哲曼和天使国度】获得你的内在力量

Saint Germain and the Angelic Kingdom via Natale Glasson, 11th August 2017

翻译:荷光*凯,微信公众平台:xinjiyuanlove

问候与爱送给你们。我们,圣哲曼和天使国度作为一个集体意识出现,展现造物主的转化、和平与优雅的特质,这些是我们希望在你身上唤醒的品质。为了做到这一点,你需要将你的注意力集中在内在,以激活你的内在力量。当你进入你的内在力量并不断与你的内在力量沟通时,你就成为了你希望成为的人。你成为了你的本性,你所体现的是造物主的本质,你希望与世界分享的是爱的品质。没有你的内在力量的激活和你与你的内在力量的不断沟通,你就会缺乏内在的造物主所有品质的力量和影响力。这就好像你在观察、感知和承认你的存在的核心而没有完全表达它。

Greetings and love extends to you. We, SaintGermain and the Angelic Kingdom come forth as acollective consciousness emanating the Creator’s qualities of transformation,peace and grace, these are the qualities we wish to awaken within your being.To do so there is a need to direct your focus within with the purpose ofactivating your inner power. When you access your inner power and are in constantcommunication with your inner power, you become all you wish to be. You becomeyour truth, the essence of the Creator you embody and the loving qualities youwish to share with the world. Without the activation of your power and yourconstant communication with your power, all the qualities of theCreator you activate within you lack strengthand impact. It is as if you are seeing, sensing and acknowledging the core ofyour being without fully embodying it.

你的内在力量反映出你的真实

你需要一个要求,甚至是神圣的需求,去进入你的内在力量,并与你内在的力量进行持续的联系和沟通。为了做到这一目的,首先需要认识到你的个人力量意味着什么,以及当你使用“内在力量”这个词时你指的是什么。你内在的力量是你真实的反映,是你内在存在的创造主的本质。每个人的内在力量都是不同的,会以不同的方式显示出不同的表现。这意味着只有你知道自己是否在充分利用自己的内在力量。
Your Inner Power is a Reflection of Your Truth
There is a need, even adivine requirement for you to access your inner power and reform the constantconnection and communication with your inner power. In order to do so there isa need first to acknowledge what your personal power means and what you arereferring to when you use the word, ‘inner power.’ Your inner power is areflection of your truth, the essence of the Creator which exist within yourbeing. Every person’s inner power is different, will appear differently and manifestin diverse ways. This means that only you know whether you are fully accessingyour inner power.

花点时间安静地坐着,专注于你的呼吸。想象你正在进入你的心轮并在这个爱的空间中休息。当你觉得准备好了,保持对自己完全诚实的意图,去询问自己生命的每一个部分,“我是否完全进入了我的内在力量?”让自己耐心地等待一种可能出现的反应,如视觉、感觉、意识或觉醒。花些时间思考并充分理解你收到的反应。这可能是你在你生活的某些领域或方面,而不是其他方面,获得了你的内在力量。这是一个神圣的时刻,接纳自己,超越界限和限制。重要的是给自己一些时间去明白哪里需要成长和连接,这是必要的。

Take a moment to sitpeacefully focusing on your breathing. Imagine that you are entering into yourheart chakra and resting in this loving space. When you feel ready, hold the intentionto be completely honest with yourself as you ask every part of your being, ‘AmI fully accessing my inner power?’ Allow yourself to patiently wait for aresponse which may come as a vision, feeling, knowingness or awakening. Taketime to contemplate and fully understand the response you receive. It may bethat you are accessing your inner power in certain areas or aspects of yourlife and not in others. This is a sacred moment of accepting yourself, movingbeyond boundaries and limitations. It is important to give yourself time tounderstand where growth and connection is needed.

你的内在力量是什么?

只有当你进入你的内在力量时,你才能真正理解你内在力量的构成,以及它在你的现实中是如何积极支持你的。你的内在力量可能不会是刚强的,支配性的和独裁的。相反,你的内在力量可能是慈悲的、爱的、温和的和有创造力的。有许多品质可以描述你内在的力量,从而鼓励你释放你所持有的恐惧或焦虑,从而使你获得并充分体现你的内在力量。

What Is Your Inner Power?
It is only when you accessyour inner power that you truly understand the qualities your inner power iscomposed of and how it actively supports you in your reality. Your inner powermay not be strong, dominant and authoritarian. Instead, your inner power may becompassionate, loving, gentle and creative. There are numerous qualities whichcan describe your inner power to you, thus encouraging you to release any fearor anxiety you may be holding onto about accessing and fully embodying yourinner power.

让自己安静地坐着,专注于你的呼吸。大声说出来,“我请求我的灵魂指引我去连接我内在力量的源头,允许我超越我关于内在力量的可能的任何幻象。让我进入一个清晰的视野,理解我的内在力量和维持我生命存在的能量。

Allow yourself to sitpeacefully and focus on your breathing. Say out loud, ‘I ask my soul to guideme to connect with the source of my inner power, allowing me to move beyond anyillusions I may be holding onto about my inner power. Let me access a clearvision and understanding of my inner power and the energy that fuels my beingand existence.’

记住,你的内在力量,是你的创造的源泉,它供给你所有呈现和显化的一切。它是你存在的基础。通常,我们会经常创造出或接受关于我们内在力量的假象,因为我们相信我们的内在力量会伤害我们或他人。有时我们不相信自己的内在力量,相信在没有获得内在力量的情况下,我们的生存才会更好。这只会带来更多的痛苦,并带给我们的切实的体验,来激励我们进入我们的内在力量。通过让你的灵魂允许你去理解你内在的力量,而不是幻象,你会从一个清晰的角度来审视你自己。也许会认出并接受那些阻碍你找到内在力量的幻象或创伤。

Remember that your innerpower is your fuel of creation, it energises all that you are, embody andmanifest. It is the foundation of your being. Often, we have created oraccepted illusions about our inner power because we believe our inner power mayhurt us or others. Sometimes we distrust our inner power believing that it isbetter for us to exist without accessing our inner power. This only causesfurther pain and brings into our reality experiences that encourage us toaccess our inner power. By asking your soul to allow you to comprehend yourinner power beyond illusions you are inviting yourself to view from a clearperspective. Maybe even to acknowledge and accept the illusions or wounds thatare blocking you from your inner power.

大声地说,“我现在接受并理解了代表和描述我内在力量的三种优秀的品质。”让你的灵魂引导你深入内在,与你内在的力量联系在一起。花点时间去欣赏和理解你所能感知到的信息。让你自己充分融入你所认可或经历的优秀品质,直到你觉得自己融入了这三种品质。(如果你只得到一两种品质,那么集中精力去感受这些品质在你身上的运作。你总是可以在另一次练习中发现新的理解。)

Say out loud, ‘I now acceptand understand three positive qualities that represent and describe my innerpower.’ Let your soul guide you deeper within to connect with your inner power.Take time to appreciate and comprehend the information you are allowingyourself to perceive.  Allow yourself to fully engage with the positivequalities you recognise or experience until you feel yourself embodying thesethree qualities. (If you only receive one or two qualities, focus on feelingthese qualities moving throughout your being. You can always achieve thepractice another time to reveal new understandings.)

治愈你内在力量的创伤

与你内在力量的基础和核心联系起来,你更容易承认障碍、阻碍你进入内在力量的幻象、创伤或痛苦。与你内在力量的联系,你可能会意识到,关于你内在力量的一直以来的幻象可能会消失,让你的力量开花和成长。也可能是访问你的内在力量给了你必要的安全去承认那些能量、创伤或过往/其他转世的生活经验,它让你忽视了你的内在力量。

Healing the Wounds of Your Inner Power
With a connection with thefoundation and core of your inner power, it is easier for you to acknowledgethe illusions, wounds or pain that is hindering and blocking you from accessingyour inner power. With a connection with your inner power, you may realise thatthe illusions you have been holding onto regarding your inner power may simplyfall away, allowing your power to blossom and grow. It could be that accessingyour inner power offers you the safety required to acknowledge the energies,wounds or past/ other life experiences that cause you to neglect your innerpower.

大声地说,“我现在接纳并理解我所有的创伤,它们正导致我与内在力量和真相的分离。现在我要清楚,阻止我内心力量的痛苦是什么?”让你的灵魂引导你深入到所有的创伤、痛苦或幻象中。花些时间去认识和理解你自己感知到的信息。这是一个宝贵的经验和过程,因为你可能认识到你的生活中存在的负面影响的能量和模式,或许这是你第一次认识到。接受你所获得的任何洞察力,即使你觉得它没有意义,或者来自于你的想象。

Say out loud, ‘I now acceptand understand the wounds I am holding onto that are causing my disconnectionwith my inner power and truth. I now ask to understand, what is the pain thatis blocking my inner power?’ Let your soul guide you deeper into any wounds,pain or illusions. Take time to appreciate and comprehend the information youare allowing yourself to perceive. This is a valuable experience and processbecause you may recognise negative impacting energies and patterns that havebeen present in your life or that you may be recognising for the first time. Beaccepting of any insight you receive, even if it does not make sense or youfeel that it was born from your imagination.

简单的识别和觉察通常会形成疗愈并释放必要的能量。我们,圣哲曼和天使国度希望与你们分享我们的能量,并邀请你们召唤我们来疗愈,溶解和愈合所有的创伤、痛苦和阻塞。

Simple recognition andawareness often creates the healing and release of energy that is required. We,Saint Germain and the Angelic Kingdom wish to share with you our energy andinvite you to call upon our healing to dissolve and heal all wounds, pain andblockages.

圣哲曼和天使国度,我召唤你们的至高的疗愈转化的能量,让和平与恩典完全包围我。让我沐浴在你们的光中,愿我内心的伤痛,痛苦和幻象被冲洗掉,这样我就能更轻松、更完美地获得我的内在力量。请在我周围创建一个疗愈的空间,这样我可以从你们的至高的疗愈,爱与转化中完全受益。谢谢你们。

‘Saint Germain and the Angelic Kingdom, Iinvite your supreme healing energy of transformation, peace and grace tosurround me completely. Let me bathe in your light, may my wounds, pain andillusions in regard to my inner power be washed away, so I may access my inner powerwith greater ease and perfection. Create a healing chamber around me so I maybenefit completely from your supreme healing, love and transformation. Thankyou.’

花些时间深呼吸,体验我们希望与你们分享的疗愈和觉醒的过程。

Take time to breathe deeplyand experience the healing and awakening process we wish to share with you.

为什么造访你的内在力量?

没有你的内在力量的存在,你不可能再继续你的灵性旅程。你的内在力量是独一无二的,只有你能理解并获得你的内在力量。现在地球需要这独一无二的造物主的能量。你的工作以及你的能量和思想与造物主的其他方面的整合,是扬升过程进展的关键。你有必要拥有你的力量,这样做时,你会打开自己,把造物主的爱、真理和智慧带到地球和所有人的心中。进入你的内在力量将加速所有人的扬升的过程,这是你目前的角色和任务。

Why Access Your Inner Power?
No longer can you continueyour spiritual journey and unfoldment without the full presence of your innerpower. Your inner power is unique to you; only you can understand and accessyour inner power. This unique Creator energy is needed upon the Earth now. Yourwork and the integration of your energy and thoughts with other aspects of theCreator is pivotal to the ascension process unfolding. There is a need for youto stand in your power, in doing so you open yourself up to deliver the love,truth and wisdom of the Creator forth onto the Earth and into the hearts ofall. Accessing your inner power will accelerate the ascension process for all,this is your role and purpose now.

在真理与转化中,

圣哲曼和天使国度

In truth andtransformation,

Saint Germain and theAngelic Kingdom

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/B3jxg-VUil1-FiJc74vRZw

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:54 , Processed in 0.041793 second(s), 25 queries .