主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-12 08:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣母玛丽亚】 受祝福的时刻

I am Mother Mary and I want to thank all the people on Earth today. You have shown the way with your courage and your patience – The path that takes you out of the darkness and back into the Light. The shadows are beginning to fall my dear children on Earth. The large dark shadows have started to fall and dusk goes into darkness and into the Light again. You are the children of the Light dear children on Earth and the Light has now called you back to the light beings that you really are. Your whole being now absorbs more light and awakens you to your long forgotten identity – The one you originally were and the one you came down to reawaken.

我是圣母玛丽亚,我想要感谢地球上的所有人。你用你的勇气和耐心展示了道路---带你离开黑暗并返回光的道路。阴影开始下坠,亲爱的孩子们。巨大的黑影开始下坠,灰暗进入黑暗,再次进入光。你是光之子,亲爱的孩子们,光正呼唤你返回你真正所是的光之存有。你的整体存在正吸收更多的光,并唤醒你长期遗忘的身份---你最初的所是,你前来重新觉醒的所是

It is a blessed time now and now it rains down a shimmering light of gold and silver on Earth. It is picked up by your bodies and awakens that which shines deep inside you. The new world is awakening first within you before it is manifested in the outer world. Many people have woken up and their longings and dreams are now in the process of manifesting in their outer world. These energies impact many more souls that drowsily look up and start to pursue their dreams. Your new world start at your feet and spread slowly out in your outer world. Now, it is so dear children on Earth that thousands of people have woken up and their dreams have started to manifest in their outer world and more are attracted as magnets to this paradise, which they have just started to create – An Earth with peace and love to those that inhabit it.

这是受祝福的时刻,现在金银色的光正降临地球。它被你的身体拾起,唤醒在你之内闪耀的。新世界在显化到外在世界前先在你之内唤醒。许多人已经醒来,他们的渴望和梦想正开始显化。这些能量影响着许多灵魂昏昏欲睡地向上看,开始追求自己的梦想。你的新世界始于你的脚下,慢慢地扩张到外在世界。亲爱的孩子们,成千上万的人已经醒来,他们的梦想正开始显化,更多的人被吸引,随着这个天堂被吸附,他们正开始创造---一个和平与爱的地球

In the Kingdom of Peace one can create much that is good for all people, animals and nature. Everything you create is created by love to one self and others that share the same Earth and who understand that all belongs together in order for us to feel good – yes, in order for all who are a part of Earth to feel good. You see dear children on Earth everything is inside you. You have all within you to create what you want as long as you create out of love. I, Mother Mary, love you so much and know and understand how hard it can be to find the love and the strength within one self. You just need to understand that you are not alone. You have and always will have a light within you. We, your guides and leaders, can help you to fan the light so that the flame gets bigger and eventually fills yourself with light from top to toe. You are surrounded by light. Feel and experience the light within and around yourself and you will understand that you are more than you have become in this heavy density that you have chosen to experience. The Light is here now, dear children on Earth. It is time to become one with the light again and to embrace its rays that want to wake up your own rays of light. You are the children of the light and it is the path of the light that you now will walk.

在和平王国,一个人可以创造很多为了所有人,动物和大自然有益的东西。你创造的一切是由自爱和对他人(分享着同一个地球,明白一切是一体的,为了让我们感觉良好,是的,为了让是地球一部分的人感觉良好)的爱创造的。你看,亲爱的孩子们,一切都在你之内。你之内有着一切来创造你想要的,只要你出于爱创造。我,圣母玛丽亚,非常地爱你,知晓,明白找到内在的爱和力量会是多么地艰难。你需要明白你不孤单。你之内总是有着光。我们,你的指导,可以帮助你煽动光,这样火焰可以更加巨大,最终用光从头到脚充满你。你被光围绕。感受和体验内在以及周围的光,你会明白你比你在这个沉重密度中成为的要更多。光在这里,亲爱的孩子们。是时候去和光再次成为一,去拥抱想要唤醒你光之射线的光线。你是光之子,你会行走光之道路

It is the voice of love that now will be heard all over Earth today. It is the acts of love that will come from your hands. It is the message of love that again will sound all over the Earth. You are love and you are loved beyond all understanding. We can see your attempts to reinsert the Light on Earth and we help you with each step that you take in that direction now. Your thoughts and acts are important now so think and act in the service of love. Understand that it was in the service of love that you chose to come down to Earth – The love for Mother Earth and all her creations that are here together with you. All these creations are now sending you all the energy they can in order to help you to anchor the light on Earth and in all the hearts of people today, yes, all beings that live and move on Earth.

爱的声音会在全球被听到。爱的行为会由你来行使。爱的信息会再次在全球响起。你是爱,你被超乎理解地爱着。我们可以看到你试图重新引入光,我们每一步都帮助着你。你的想法和行为很重要,所以在爱的服务中思考和行为。明白在爱的服务中,你选择来到地球---对地球母亲的爱和所有她造物的爱。所有这些造物正发送你它们所有的能量,为了帮助你锚定光到地球,到所有人的心中,是的,所有的有情众生

Your love and your light will now shine all over Earth and we shine together with you, dear children on Earth. Be steadfast in your light and be sure that we stand as steadfast at your side.

你的爱与光会在全球闪耀,我们和你一起闪耀,亲爱的孩子们。在你的光中坚定不移,确定我们坚定地和你并肩站立

I now shine with my light down to you and when I see your star-eyes being lit up, then my heart is filled with love for the small stars that you now carry within you.

现在我把光照耀到你身上,当我看到你的星星之眼被点亮,我的心就充满了对你携带于内的小星星的爱

God’s love now shines down to the children of Earth and pull them home again to the abode that they always have belonged to, embraced by God’s love and wisdom.

神之爱照耀地球的孩子们,把他们再次拉回家,他们总是归属的地方,被神之爱和智慧拥抱

I leave you now and let the light in my heart fall in front of your feet so that it will lead you home again.

我现在让心中的光落在你面前,这样它就会引领你再次回家

Mother Mary

圣母玛丽亚

通灵:Ann Dahlberg
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/oReUmsT_3x5hVg7kR4VGdQ

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 20:39 , Processed in 0.043731 second(s), 25 queries .