主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-6 13:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使麦克】真理之剑

I AM Archangel Michael. As always we bring love and light with us. And I bring my Golden Sword of Truth as I share with you now the truths that are coming to you, the many truths that are going to be revealed that are being revealed.

我是大天使麦克。一如既往,我们带着爱与光前来。我带来了我金色的真理之剑,随着我和你分享真理,许多真理就要被揭示

Many are being revealed at this very moment but many still are not yet aware of this. They know something is in the wind. They feel it. They feel it. I’m speaking now of all of the mainstream out there. Not the news but the main population of the planet; the ones you might call the non-light workers although all are light workers.

此刻许多已被揭示,但许多人还未意识到。他们知道有些事情就要发生。他们感觉到了。我现在说的是所有的主流。不是新闻而是地球的主要人口;你会称为的不是光之工作者的人,尽管所有人都是光之工作者。

This is not to differentiate you from all the others out there. You are all light workers except for those who refuse the light. Consciously refuse it. And there are those out there. They will experience whatever they are giving out, they will receive back. Do not be concerned about them. Be concerned about yourselves and about your fellow brothers and sisters as you are all creating, even now, you are creating this world in front of you.

这不是在把你和别人区分开来。你们都是光之工作者,除了那些人拒绝光。有意识地拒绝。有着那些人。他们会体验他们所发送出去的,他们会收回。不要担心他们。担心自己和你的兄弟姐妹,因为你们都在创造,即使是现在,这个世界

You are creating this new Golden Age with every thought that you have now. But know that as you move into the higher vibrations, into the higher frequency dimension, your thoughts become so much more powerful and your visualization becomes so much more meaningful. And it is all right there in front of all of you.

你在用你的每一个想法创造这个新的黄金时代。但知晓,随着你进入更高的振动,更高的频率维度,你的想法变得更加强大,你的可视化变得更有意义。一起都在那里

Seize it now! Carpe diem. Seize the day, for this is your day, this is your time, your moment. As you have heard many times this is what you came here for.

抓住它!活在当下。把握今天,这是你的今天,这是你的时刻。正如你听到许多次的,这是你前来的原因

You came to establish this new understanding, this new evolution, or this evolutionary leap. And do not be deceived, this is an evolutionary leap that you are moving toward, all of you. There is not one of you out there that is any lesser than anyone else. You all have a part to play in this process, this ascension process. All of you have a part. Some seemingly greater, some seemingly smaller, but all are looked at the same by the Source, by the Creator. All being of the same importance because all are one.

你来建立这个新的理解,新的进化或飞跃。不要被欺骗,这是一个进化的飞跃。没有一个人是比别人更差的。你们在这个进程中都有着自己的角色,这个扬升的进程。一些看似咯咯哒,一些看似更小,但在源头,造物主眼里都是一样的。所有人一样重要,因为一切都是一

We are all in this together. I, myself, and all of the Archangels, all of the angelic realm, all of the Ascended Masters, the Galactics, the Agarthans, and so on; many that you have not even begun to realize are a part of this e·xp·ression. We are all here to be a part of this changeover that is developing. And developing it is.

我们都参与其中。我,所有的大天使,所有的天使领悟,所有的扬升大事,银河存在,阿加森等等。许多你甚至没有意识到的存在都是这个表达的一部分。我们都是来成为这个转换的一部分的。

You have heard about the timelines shifting, the timelines splitting, and yes they have. And many who are on the other side of that split, that have refused the light, have already been taken off planet. Many of them. Not all but many have. For the mass arrests that you have heard about many times is no longer needed as it was spoken of previously, because that has been taken care of where many have already been removed or removed themselves.

你听到了时间线的转变,时间线的分离,是的,它们在发生。许多在分离那边的人,拒绝了光,已经开始离开地球。有着许多人。不是所有人。因为你听到许多次的大规模逮捕不再需要,因为许多人已经从位置上被移除

Now that is not to say that there are not holograms many of those individuals that you know of. Some yes, even some still remain but they are being quickly removed from the situation. Not because they are being punished but because they are being loved. They are being loved back into the light if they so choose. Because no one is denied the light. No matter what they have done no one is ever denied the light and love lest they deny it themselves.

这不是说没有那些个体的全息影像。一些人是的,甚至一些人依旧存在,但他们很快会被移除。不是因为他们被惩罚而是因为他们被爱着。他们被爱着返回光,如果他们选择。因为没人可以否认光。无论他们做过什么,没人可以永远否认光和爱

I AM Archangel Michael it is so wonderful to be with you always in these ways. And in these ways still, up until this point, are the way that we can reach you.

我是大天使麦克,能和你同在总是美妙的。在这些方式中,直到这个点,是我们可以触及你的方式

But as you have heard many times those times are changing. And soon we, the Archangels, will be there with you. Whether it is on a ship, or in the hollow/inner Earth, or even here on the surface of the planet, we will be here with you. And you will see us.

但如你听到许多次的,这些时刻在转变。很快,我们,大天使,会与你在一起。无论是在飞船上还是在内部地球,甚至地球表面,我们会和你在一起。你会看到我们

For remember it is always for those who have the eyes to see and ears to hear that are aware of these many changes that are happening now and still yet coming.

记住,那些有眼睛去看,有耳朵去听的人总是能够意识到许多改变在发生,许多依旧在到来

All of my peace and love be with you. Hold always the Sword of Truth in front of you for it will always protect you and guide you.

我所有的平和与爱和你同在。总是持有真理之剑,因为它总是会保护你,指引你

原文:http://sananda.website/archangel-michael-via-james-mcconnell-july-30th-2017/

通灵: James McConnell

翻译:Nick Chan http://nickchan-love.blog.163.com/blog/static/26998603220177522513303/
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:54 , Processed in 0.067258 second(s), 24 queries .