积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-8-1 10:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达与娜达夫人
面纱只会为那些无法超越它去看的人存在  

SANANDA

萨南达

I AM Sananda. And as always it is wonderful to be with you with this group with all that share in our understanding our remembering of who and what we all are.

我是萨南达,一如既往,能和你和这个团队分享总是美妙的,在对我们所是的理解和记忆中

For this is the crux, everyone, this is what we came here to do. All of you… myself included for I came as you came with me so long ago. We all came together. We all are experiencing this evolution of man together. We are all feeling and knowing this consciousness as it raises together. There is no one here that listens and acclimates or resonates to these words — no one — that is not beginning to remember who they are.

因为这是症结所在,这是我们前来要做的。你们所有人...包括我,因为你和我一起在很久前就来了。我们一起前来。我们一起体验这个进化。我们都感到和知晓这个意识,随着它成长。在这里聆听、适应或与这些话语共振的人---没有一个---是没有在开始忆起他的所是的

The move through this awakening process or this re-awakening process for so many of you have been here and done this before. Many of you have experienced these changes, these levels of vibration that you are going through now. So many of you have experienced it long ago and are re-experiencing it now. And the time to feel down and depressed and like it is taking too long, that we need to speed these things up; that time is over.

这个觉醒进程或重新觉醒的进程,你们许多人是已经完成过的。许多人在体验这些你正在经历的改变,振动层级。你们很多人早就体验过了,正在重新体验它。感到失落和沮丧,好似花费了太久的时间,我们需要加速事物的时间结束了

The time to be is to be in the now, to be experiencing everything that you are experiencing in the now but feel it at a higher level of your being. Feel it as the Source within you for that is the e·xp·ression you are all moving back toward, is to feel and know the Source and you as one, that you and your Godself are one. You have always been one and will always be one and there can never be a separation of that which you have always known because you have always been that and always will be.

处于当下,在当下体验你所体验的一切,但是在你存在更高的层面上。感到源头在你之内,因为这是你们在返回的表达,去感到和知晓源头和你是一体的,你和你的神之自我是一体的。你总是如此,永远不会有分离,因为你总是这样

The times that feel like all is lost, that feel like the world is falling apart, like people are not advancing, are not becoming who they need to be, those times are passed. It is time now to realize and understand that this is the moment you came here for. This is those times, those end times that were spoken of by myself as Yeshua. These are those times when all seems lost. But yet as you look at everything as lost you know that everything is about to come forward. Everything is about to shift and change. We are all about this shift, the shift in consciousness.

感觉失去一切,感觉世界崩塌,感觉人类倒退,没有成为他们需要成为的,这些时刻过去了。是时候去意识到和明白你就是为这个时刻前来的。这就是我所说的结束时刻。这是一切看似丢失的时刻。但你看向一切看似失去,你知道一切就要向前。一切就要转变和改变。我们都是这个转变,意识中的转变

And when you experience these meditations you are experiencing the shift of consciousness in that moment. And just for that moment it is affecting you, it is changing you, it is shifting and changing your DNA. It is reawakening your third eye. It is bringing back the process of all that you have known previously because all that you have known previously is right there in front of you separated yet by a veil. That veil as you hear many many times is shifting, is dissipating, and will eventually be completely gone. But what will that be like when that veil has completely dissipated? What indeed will that be like in that time?

当你体验这些,你在体验意识的转变。在那个时刻,它在影响你,改变你,转变和改变你的DNA。它在唤醒你的第三眼。在带回你之前所知的所有进程,因为你之前所知的一切就在你面前,但被面纱隔绝了。面纱,正如你听到许多次的,正在转变,消散,会最终消失。但当那个面纱完全消失,会是什么样的?那时会是一副什么样的景象?

So you see, of those things that have been oblivious to you until now? Will you see that other side of life that you call death? Will you see those appear once again? Some yes. Will you see the Elemental world in front of you? Yes, many of you will.

你看到了那些直到现在对你来说显而易见的东西。你能看到生命的另一边,你所称为的死亡吗?你能看到他们回来吗?一些人能。你能看到元素的世界吗?是的,许多人可以

You will feel and know all those things which you knew previously because all of that will come back to your remembrance in those moments as you fully remember who you are.

你会感到和知晓这些东西,因为这一切会返回你的记忆,随着你完全忆起你的所是

I AM Sananda. I leave you now. All of my peace and love be with you as I turn this over to my dear beloved now. Peace and love be with all of you.

我是萨南达。我所有的平和与爱与你同在,我把话语权转交给我亲爱的娜达。

LADY NADA

娜达夫人

Yes and I AM Lady Nada. So wonderful to share with you; to experience this level of consciousness that you are moving back into once again; to see and know the smiles upon your face as this shift is happening.

我是娜达夫人。很高兴与你分享。体验这个你再次返回的意识层面;看到和知晓你的笑容,随着这个转变发生

Some of you, yes, are feeling the shift in a more negative way at times. Some of you are feeling this shift and knowing how wonderful it is. But all of you are feeling the love e·x·pression being more and more pronounced within you, more and more pronounced in your fellow man. If you would but look and use your eyes to see and your ears to hear for so much is there right in front of you, you only need to open up to it.

你们一些人,有时候在更加消极的方式中感受转变。一些人感受转变,知道这是多么地奇妙。但你们所有人感到爱在你之内越来越显著地发声,在你的同胞中也是如此。如果你用眼睛去看,耳朵去听,有着很多东西在你面前,你只需为它敞开

The veil is only there for those who will not see beyond it. Know this. For the veil itself is not real. It is part of the illusion of this three-dimensional level of being. It’s only as real as you make it. So I tell you now, I ask you now, begin to look at that veil and see it no more. Know that it is gone. Not to simply believe it but to know it. And as you continue to work in this way, you will not only see through the veil, the veil will be gone. For it is there for each of you; within each of you but it is your own personal veil.

面纱只会为那些无法超越它去看的人存在。知晓这一点。因为面纱本身是虚幻的。它是三维存在层面幻象的一部分。只有你相信它是真的它才会是真的。所以我告诉你,我请求你,开始看向那个面纱,看到它不再存在。知晓它已经消失。不单单是相信而是去知晓。随着你这么做,你不仅会看穿面纱,面纱会消失。因为它在那里。你们每个人之内,但那是你个人的面纱

Yes there is a collective veil, but once you have dissipated that one within you the collective veil will be gone for you as well.

是的,有着集体的面纱,但一旦你溶解了内在的,集体的面纱也会消失

So I tell you to practice this. Practice seeing the veil as being gone as in the movie “The Matrix” seeing that “there is no spoon” — for there is not. There is only oneness in all things.

所以我告诉你去练习。练习看到面纱离去,就像“黑客帝国”中看到“没有勺子”---因为确实没有。只有合一

Practice this now. Work with this. Many more tools will be giving you as this continuing process develops. As each of you acclimate to these energies, as each of you are ready to continue to work with the higher level of energies you will be given newer tools … not given by us but remembered by you.

现在就去练习。随着这个进程的发展,更多的工具会被给予你。随着你们适应这些能量,随着你们准备继续与更高层级的能量共事,你会被给予新的工具....不是由我们给予而是由你所忆起

I leave you now. I AM Lady Nada. I so enjoy these times we can be together and I leave you in all of my love in peace.

我是娜达夫人。我很享受这些时刻,我们可以在一起,我伴随着爱拥抱你们所有人

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2017/07/3 ... -not-see-beyond-it/
通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan http://nickchan-love.blog.163.co ... 603220176315913276/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:43 , Processed in 0.036164 second(s), 25 queries .