回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-7-24 09:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【柯博拉Cobra】回归圣光
2017721日讯息

There is significant progress and if all goes according to the plan, I will be able to release new update about the status of Yaldabaoth entity / Black Stone situation in about a week.
目前的整体局势有重大的进展。如果一切按照计划进行,我会在一个礼拜内公告关于姚达伯斯/黑暗魔石的近况更新。
An important communication channel between the Resistance and the surface population has been opened:
最近准备转变官网开通了一个抵抗运动和地表民众之间的重要沟通平台:

The Resistance has read all those letters and they are now realizing that the amount of suffering of the surface population is even greater than they imagined.
抵抗运动已经读完大家的来信。他们现在明白地表民众受到的苦难远超出他们的想象。
For this reason, they have prepared a few instructions that can make the pre-Event time easier for the awakened part of the surface population.
基于这个原因,他们已经准备了一些协助指南,让已经觉醒的地表民众可以比较轻松地度过事件之前的生活。
First, the vast majority of suffering has its root cause in the so-called primary implant. Primary implant is the implant that we have all received upon our entrance in the quarantine Earth area many thousands years ago. This implant is positioned in the frontal lobe of the brain on the plasma and etheric plane, is filled with charged rotating anomalous plasma and has the primary message that we are separated from the Source / Love / Light. This primary disconnection from the Source then attracts situations that reflect that disconnection and create more suffering. Since our free will then aligns with the implant, the Light forces can not intervene in our life, the prayers do not get answered, the protection is lost, the trust is gone.
首先,绝大多数的苦难都是主要植入物造成的。我们在数千年前进入隔离地球区之后都会被安装主要植入物。主要植入物位于人体电浆和以太大脑的大脑额叶。它的周围充满了不停旋转的带电异常电浆,而且它发送出来的主要讯息就是我们和神圣本源/宇宙大爱/圣光是分离的。这种与神圣本源之间的分离会吸引反映分离的情境并且造成更多的苦难。由于我们的自由意志同意接受植入物,光明势力不能介入我们的生活。他们不能响应我们的祈祷;不能保护我们,从而我们失去对他们的信赖。
Those implants were created by the Chimera group millions of years ago and were reinforced by the Chimera in the Great Forgetting of 1996 in order to prevent planetary Ascension. When a critical mass of those implants is dissolved, the whole reality construct of duality / evil / suffering will collapse and the Light will return.
奇美拉在几百万年前创造这些植入物并且在失落的1996年进行强化。那一次的强化阻止了地球的扬升。一旦这些植入物的数量减少到临界质量,二元对立/邪恶/苦难的实相就会土崩瓦解;圣光将会回归人间。

我是一名星际种子
宇宙是我的故乡
地球是我的任务
On an individual and collective scale, the key to resolve this situation is primarily for us to be aware of the existence of those implants. Mere awareness of the implant and the mind program associated with it will speed up its dissolution. Then the Light forces will be able to intervene in our lives more directly and requests and prayers like this one will be more easily answered:
不论在个人和集体层面,解决这个问题的关键就是知道这些植入物的存在。光是知道植入物以及相关的心智编程就能加速瓦解植入物。接着光明势力就能更直接地介入我们的生活,而且他们也更容易响应类似下方网站的请求和祈祷:
The easiest and most effective way to dissolve this (and in fact any) mind program is the Clearing technique brought to humanity by Charles Berner (Yogeshwar Muni):
Charles Berner (Yogeshwar Muni)撰写心智清理书籍是目前坊间最简单也最有效的心智编程清除技术:
To summarize, we can dissolve this mind program by disassociating our Self from the program. This can be done by putting our mind alternatively into the state associated with the program (I am separated from the Source) and its opposite (I am one with the Source). If you alternatively write down these polar affirmations (perhaps 10 minutes each day), your mind will disassociate from both polar mental states (separate from the Source / one with the Source) and the mental program will start falling apart, the rotating plasma will dissipate, the implant will start dissolving and your connection with the Source / Love / Light will be naturally reinstated.
总而言之,我们可以藉由跳脱编程来瓦解心智编程。我们可以反复思考心智编程(我和神圣本源分离)以及编程的相反状态(我和神圣本源合一)。如果大家每天花大约10分钟用笔写下正反面的肯定语,各位的心智就会跳脱这两个对立的心智状态(我和神圣本源分离/我和神圣本源合一)。这条心智编程会开始瓦解;不停转动的电浆会开始消失;植入物就会开始消融。大家也会自然地恢复与神圣本源/宇宙大爱/圣光的连结。
You need to be aware that also the positive dual polarity of the program in your mind (I am one with the Source) will dissipate and will be replaced with genuine connection with the Source. There is a huge difference between a mental belief in the connection with the Source and the real connection itself.
大家需要知道的是:心智编程的正面状态(我和神圣本源合一)也会消失;与神圣本源之间的纯正连结将会取而代之。一个人相信自己有连结神圣本源跟他/她和神圣本源之间的真正连结是两件天差地远的事情。
The Resistance have also communicated that in order to decrease suffering, you need to create positive moments every day. Simple methods to do that include 1) spending time in nature, 2) focusing on beautiful and inspiring, 3) pursuing a hobby, 4) decreasing your exposure to electronic media, which includes less exposure to alternative truther websites, 5) listening to music, 6) spending quality time with other people.
抵抗运动也表示:为了减少苦难,大家应该每天创造正面积极的日常时光。简单的做法包括:1.花时间进入大自然。2.专注于美善和可以启发心智的人事物。3.培养日常嗜好。4.少看电子媒体;连同揭露真相的另类媒体网站。5.听音乐。6与其他人共度有质量的时光。
The Resistance is also aware of difficult financial situation of many Lightworkers and Lightwarriors. For this reason they have asked me to dedicate a big part of my Ascension conference to give tools for manifesting abundance. I did that in Taiwan this year in March, and if anyone has notes from the second day of that conference, please send them to cobraresistance@gmail.Com
com and I will publish them in my blog. These tools alone are enough to resolve your financial situation if you will take time and effort to implement them.
抵抗运动也注意到许多光工和光战士的财务状况并不宽裕。基于这个原因,他们要求我提供扬升会议中一大部份的内容,让大家拥有显化丰盛的工具。我在今年3月的台北扬升会议有讲到相关的知识。如果您有台北扬升会议第二天的会议笔记,请寄到:
如果大家愿意花时间和精力实践会议中提到的技巧,它们就足以解决个人的财务问题。

The Resistance is aware of the amount of attacks that Lightworkers and Lightwarriors are experiencing. Some useful guidance for that situation is posted here:
抵抗运动知道光工和光战士们正遭受大量的攻击。这个网站有一些对应黑暗势力攻击的实用技巧:
The main thing the Resistance does NOT understand in entirety is why Lightworkers and Lightwarriors keep attacking each other instead of uniting forces against the Cabal that clearly does not have their best interests in mind. From the perspective of the Resistance, they would never attack their fellow that is fighting for the same cause and they genuinely do not understand why the surface population keeps doing that. They are inviting the surface population to share their perspective of that situation here:
抵抗运动有一件他们完全无法理解的事情:他们不懂为何光工和光战士们会不停地起内哄,而不肯团结起来一同对抗完全不在乎光工和光战士福祉的阴谋集团。对抵抗运动来说,他们绝对不会攻击有着共同理念的战友。他们根本不明白为何地表民众经常起内哄。他们在此邀请地表民众分享后者对于这个问题的看法:
Victory of the Light!
光的胜利!

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:28 , Processed in 0.034538 second(s), 24 queries .