12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-7-22 10:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【阿达玛】多米诺骨牌就要倒塌  

Yes and I AM Aramda. Greetings.

我是阿达玛,问候。

It is wonderful to be with you here, as well, in all these times that we can share. And as I have spoken to this group before where we have shared many experiences previously, some long time ago in your understanding of time but in the new understanding of time it was only a moment ago.

能在这里和你分享我很开心。正如我对这个团体所说的,我们曾经分享过许多的体验,在你们的时间很久以前,但在对时间新的理解中,这只是片刻之前

And we are going to be here again together.

我们会再次团聚

I, representing the Galactics now. Those of us that are here to assist in our many different ways with our ships preparing being ready to amplify the energies as they come through into this planet, into your consciousness as a collective. We are all here ready, willing, and waiting for that moment to be given, that signal to be given, the green light if you will. Because when that green light has been given — and it is only steps away now for that — when that green light is given we will all move into action finally freed from the binds that have held us back because of the Prime Directive where we cannot interfere unless it is asked for directly or unless it is important that we do so in that moment.

我,现在代表着银河系。我们那些在飞船上的人在许多不同的方式中协助着你们,准备放大到达这个星球的能量,到达你意识的能量。我们都准备好了,意愿,等待着那个时刻被给予,那个信号被给予,绿灯被给予。因为当那绿灯被给予---现在只有几步之遥了---我们都能进入行动,自由于阻挡我们的约束,因为最高的指令不允许我们干预,除非它直接地要求或除非情况很紧急

Many things come into play here and I cannot go into all of this and how this works. But know that there are many councils that meet daily in your understanding of time. Daily, many councils. Many coming to all different kinds of decisions through the process that is involved here. We all have our part to play just as you all have your parts to play. And play it we all are, for as has been said many times this process cannot be stopped any longer.

许多东西开始起作用,我无法详说一切以及如何运作的。但知晓在你的时间理解中每天都有许多的议会在进行。许多人通过不同的决策而来。我们有自己的角色,就像你一样。正如说过许多次的,这个进程无法被阻止

There will not be a partial disclosure. There will be a full disclosure when that moment arrives.Mankind will forever change in that moment. I ask you now on behalf of all of my brothers and sisters from up here in the heavens you might say I ask you all now to prepare for those moments prepare for that changeover because it is quite imminent now for many small events to begin; as Sananda said, for many events to begin to trigger now. And what you have heard many times as the dominoes beginning to fall and fall they shall.

不会有局部的揭露。当时机到来,会是全面的揭露。人类会在那个时刻永远改变。我代表天堂中的兄弟姐妹们请求你去为那些时刻做好准备,为那个转换做好准备,因为它很接近了,许多小的事件已经开始;正如萨南达所说,许多事件会开始触发。你也听到过许多次多米诺骨牌就要倒塌,它们会

All of my peace and love be with all of you. I as Aramda, your brother, your friend in love and light

送给你我的平和与爱。我是阿达玛,你爱与光中的朋友,兄长

原文:http://sananda.website/aramda-via-james-mcconnell-july-9th-2017/
通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan http://nickchan-love.blog.163.co ... 032201762122643872/

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:23 , Processed in 0.053022 second(s), 24 queries .