回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-7-19 09:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
科里7月18日脸书更新
宇宙能量在增强

Update, Have you been feeling dizzy, light headed, head aches, agitated with the loss of appetite?:  
更新:你最近有没有觉得头昏眼花、头晕、头疼、焦躁,还伴随着食欲不振?

After watching SuspiciousObservers report from yesterday I thought I would make a little post about the energetic changes that are occurring.
昨天看完SuspiciousObservers的报道之后,我觉得我应该写一篇短文,讲讲现在正在发生的能量转变。

I recently met with Tear-Eir for the first time in weeks. I was shown the nearly transparent spheres through out the solar system.
最近是我几周来第一次在再见到拉提艾尔(Tear-Eir)。他向我展示了遍布太阳系各地的、几乎完全透明的球体。

He stated that the energy buffers would soon fade away allowing the full brunt of the cosmic energy to fully impact the inner solar system and interact with the Sun.
他说,这些起到能量缓冲的球体很快就将离开,从而允许宇宙能量的主体部分,充分地冲击内太阳系,并与太阳产生直接互动。

It was explained that what we have witnessed on the world stage over the last year.
他还向我解释了去年我们注意到的一些事情。

We are seeing more volcanic, earthquake and electrical storm activity that we have previously observed.
我们注意到地球上出现了更多的火山喷发、地震、雷暴活跃。这些都是我们早前观察到的。

We have also seen the polarization between opposition group turn into wars to destroy the other side.
我们也注意到,敌对双方的极性对立,演变成了你死我活的战争。

We are seeing people around us behave as if they have “End Times Madness”.
我们也注意到我们身边的一些人,行为举止中表现出一种“末日疯狂”的感觉。

This diagnosis may not be far off. Many who are on the Service to Others and Karmic Cleansing path are also feeling the symptoms.
这个症状不再遥远。许多致力于“服务他人”和清理业力的人同样也感受到了这类症状。

Many of us are experiencing high anxiety, head aches, dizziness or vertigo, loss of appetite and unexplained agitation.
我们中的许多人正经历着高度焦虑、头痛、头昏眼花或是头晕,食欲不振和毫无理由的焦虑。

Tear-Eir communicated that it was extremely important for each of us to ground ourselves and meditate often to maintain a high vibration.
拉提艾尔表示,现在非常重要的是,我们每个人都应该稳住自己,通过经常的冥想来保持较高的振动频率。

If we manage to stay in a higher vibratory state these cosmic energies will have less of an impact on our physiology.
如果我们能努力保持在较高的振动频率,宇宙能量对我们物质身体的影响将会减小。

Tear-Eir stated that it was also very important for us all to coordinate our mass meditation efforts.
拉提艾尔说,协调大规模的集体冥想,对我们每一个人都非常重要!

It was further communicated that these symptoms of anxiety, dizziness, and headaches are causing many to want to withdraw and close off the world.
他接着说道,这些焦虑、头昏眼花或头痛的一系列症状,使很多人产生了悲观厌世,甚至隔绝自己的想法。

It is best if each of you communicates with people of the same vibration as much as possible right now.
现在最好的方法就是,你们每个人都要和那些与自己振频相当的人尽可能保持交流。

Networking, developing relationships and encouraging one another to continue our missions and to not feel alone against the darkness.
拓宽你的人际圈、加深人际关系、鼓励其他每一个人坚守我们的使命,不要感觉只有你一个人在对抗黑暗,其实你并不孤单。

Many of us are also finding it impossible not to deal with traumas from the past or karmic entanglements we have with others. It is best to bite your lower lip and focus on those issues head on.
许多人已经发现:拒绝疗愈自己过去的心灵创伤、拒绝解决我们与他人之间的业力纠葛,这都是不可能的。最好的选择就是咬紧牙关,努力解决当下面临的问题。

As difficult as that is to do, it allows you to maintain a higher vibration. These traumas and karmic entanglements have “mass”.
虽然这很艰难,但当你勇敢地解决这些问题,你将能够保持更高的振动频率。可以这么说,这些心灵创伤和业力纠葛具有一定的“份量”。

The cosmic energies that are flowing through us eddy around those traumas and anchor you to a lower vibratory state that is not compatible with 4th Density energetics.
进入我们身体的宇宙能量会在创伤附近造成波动,从而产生与4维度不相配的低频能量。

I have found this very difficult to do my self in recent weeks. I am beginning to listen to a Remote Viewing DVD that I bought some years back. It is excellent for guiding me into deeper states of consciousness when I have too much on my mind to meditate on my own.
最近几个星期,我发现我很难全然地做自己。于是我开始听几年前我买的一张遥视的教学光碟。当我的头脑过度活跃的时候,这张光碟很好地引导了我,让专注于自己的冥想,让我得以进入一个更深的意识状态。

In my opinion, we should all focus inwardly to take care of the issues we have been running from and to put all of our energy into meditation and self-reflection.
在我看来,我们都应该致力于我们的内在世界,处理好我们原先逃避的事情,把我们所有的能量用在冥想和自省上。

We also need to continue to support and encourage one another on this difficult journey. The cosmic energies are only going to increase from here on out. Watch this SuspiciousObservers video to see how the solar activity is having an effect on human behavior and physiology.
同样的,我们仍需继续支持并鼓励踏上这段艰难旅途的其他人。从现在开始,宇宙能量只会越来越强。观看这个SuspiciousObservers制作的视频(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYPHyF7MxUo),你将发现太阳的活动是如何影响着人类的行为和身体的。

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/T2j_Z-n6T8eE1ARDo-_KPw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:53 , Processed in 0.043897 second(s), 24 queries .