12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-7-14 09:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】事件的触发  

I AM Sananda.

我是萨南达

And as always it is wonderful opportunity to be with you to share with you to experience with you. For as you experience all of this so do we.Although we may seem as higher than you, we’re only higher in consciousness, higher in vibration and frequency but no better than you. Always remember this.

一如既往,这是很好的机会和你分享和你一起体验。因为如你体验这一切,我们也是。尽管我们可能看似高于你,我们只在意识上更高,振动和频率上更高,但不比你好。总是记住这一点

For in those moments when we come together as brothers, and sisters, as friends, know that we come together in that way. We do not expect you to supplicate yourselves in front of us. We expect you to embrace us as friends, as brothers and sisters. For we are you and you are we. All of us are one through all of this.

当我们像兄弟,姐妹,朋友一样走到一起,知晓我们在这样的方式中走到一起。我们不希望你恳求才能出现在我们面前。我们希望你如朋友,兄弟姐妹般地拥抱我们。因为我们是你,你是我们。我们都是一

Many times I as Sananda are with many of you at various times. Many of you know me directly, know my vibration, and you know by experience, how we are one together.

很多时候,我萨南达,在不同的时期和你们许多人在一起。你们许多人认识我,认识我的振动,通过经验你知道,我们如何是一体的

Those memories will come back to you in that moment when that energy comes into the planet as the ‘event’, or as the ‘changeover’, that pulse of energy, many of you will have your memories returned to you; memories of those moments, of those times when we have been together frolicking in the field, swimming in the ocean, whatever it might be. We have experienced many of these things together. Not always in the three-dimensional world but in the higher vibrations, in the higher dimensions. There you knew me and I knew you as well, as I continue to know you now, each and every one of you.

那些记忆会返回,当作为“事件”或“转换”的能量到达地球,那个能量脉冲,你们许多人的记忆会返回;那些时刻的记忆,我们在一起嬉戏,在海洋中戏水等等的记忆。我们一起体验过许多。并不总是在三维世界还有在更高维度。你知道我,我知道你,现在我会继续了解你们每个人

You are all near and dear to my heart and my love. And we share that love together because, as together, we are moving through this entire process. You have never felt alone and you never will be alone through this. We are always only a whisper away from your doorstep, your consciousness.

你们都是我亲爱的人。我们一起分享那个爱,因为,我们一起通过整个进程。你不会孤身一人通过这一切。我们总是离你一声低语之远。

So many things are happening and there are many small events that are about to trigger, about to begin. As you have heard many times nothing can stop this process now. It’s only been delayed momentarily. All is in flux and all is already happened at the higher levels, it only needs now to manifest through the veil into this three-dimensional experience. But as it materializes in this three-dimensional experience, know that this three-dimensional experience is dissipating. It is moving away and you are moving beyond it. For eventually there will be no three-dimensional experience here any longer. All will be fourth and fifth and even higher at that time.

许多事情在发生,有着很多小事件就要触发,就要开始。正如你听过许多次的,没什么可以阻止这个进程。它只是被暂时地延迟。一切都在不断的变化,一切都已经在更高层面发生,现在只需要透过面纱显化在三维中。但随着它具象化在三维体验中,知晓这个三维体验在消散。它在离去,你会超越它。最终不会再有三维体验。会是四维和五维,甚至更高

But as you know there is no time. All time is one. Past, present, and future are all one. And you are coming to understand that more and more as your time is seemingly speeding up, is it not? All of it.

但如你所知,没有时间。所有的时间是一。过去,现在,未来都是一体的。你正越来越多地开始明白你们的时间看似在加速,是不是?

And you will feel at times powerless to make the changes, to bring about the changes to the world that you seek, that we all seek. But I tell you now as Sananda, you are making those changes each and every moment of your life as you continue to operate within the ‘now’ within your consciousness, within the ‘now’ of the collective consciousness, because that is all there is is the ‘now’. You take away the time which is the past and the future all that’s left is the now so that when you have moved into those higher vibrations permanently into the full higher fourth and into the fifth dimension time will seemingly standstill.

有时候你会感到无力去做出改变,带来改变,我们所寻求的改变。但我告诉你,你每时每刻都在做出那些改变,随着你继续在你意识的“当下”,在集体意识的“当下”运作,因为只有“当下”。你带走时间,也就是过去和未来,剩下的就是当下,所以当你进入更高的振动,进入更高的四维五维,时间会看似静止

As I mentioned briefly there are many small events about to trigger. Specifically you are going to see more and more of what are called, have been called, the mass arrests. They are imminent. In many respects they have already begun. You will see these becoming more and more prominent. As more and more of the cabal is dismantled in all the different ways: financially, emotionally, religiously, militarily, all of it is coming down. For it must come down. The old must fall away before the new can be born again. I say ‘again’ because you have had Golden Ages here on the Earth before and you are about to move into a new Golden Age.

正如我提及的,许多小事件就要触发。尤其是你会越来越多地看到所谓的大规模逮捕。它们迫在眉睫。在许多方面,它们已经开始。你会看到这些越来越显著。随着越来越多的阴谋集团在不同的方式中被铲除:金融方面,情感方面,宗教方面,军事方面等等。因为它们必须下来。旧的必须离去,在新的可以再次诞生前。我说“再次”是因为你之前就有过黄金时代,你就要进入新的黄金时代

You are the catalyst for this new Golden Age. You are the ones that are bringing this about. With our help, yes, with our guidance, yes, but it is you that must do the act. You must take action and as the warriors, as the light warriors you have been taking more and more action whether it is working directly within yourself to move yourself along through this process, or if it is working outside of yourself, as well, to assist in any way that you can. You are the warriors in this mission.

你是这个新黄金时代的催化剂。你是把它带来的人。伴随着我们的帮助,是的,伴随着我们的指引,是的,但你必须行动。你必须行动,作为战士,作为光战士,你采取越来越多的行动,无论是直接在你之内运作来让你在这个进程中前进,还是你之外的,在你能够的方式中协助。你是这个任务中的战士

Soon, very soon, at your next Advance I will be sharing much more about those missions, and you at the council tables, and how all of this will come together.

很快,非常快,在你的下一个前进前,我会分享更多关于那些任务的,你,在委员会桌子旁,这一切会如何成形

I leave you now with all of my peace and love be with all of you. I will turn this over to our dear brother Aramda. Peace and love be with all of you.

我留给你我所有的平和与爱。我把话语权转交给亲爱的阿达玛。愿平和与爱和你们同在

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2017/07/13/sananda-trigger-of-events/
通灵: James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan http://nickchan-love.blog.163.co ... 032201761361437715/

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:41 , Processed in 0.036050 second(s), 24 queries .