回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-7-9 09:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
库图弥【光战士的武器—有意识的呼吸】

2017-7-02

我是库图弥大师。你可以叫我K.H.,你们很多人都知道我的名字。而我是一个简单的大师,为这个星球的扬升服务了很多年。这已历尽几代人很多年的时间了,许多消息都指向了这一点。我很高兴地说,我们现在处于行动的关键点。已经在发生了,正如你们在这个通灵会议之前发生的对话中被告知的,我们现在正处在事件开始在现实中显现的临界点。

MASTER KUTHUMI

This is Master Kuthumi. You may call me K.H., as many of youknow me by this name. And I AM but a simple master who has served for manyyears for this purpose of ascension on this planet. And it has taken manygenerations and many years and many messages to get to this point. And I’m veryhappy to say that we are now at the point of activity. It is already occurringas you have been told of in the conversations happening before this channelingsession, that we are now at the point where things are starting to manifest inreality.

当这种情况发生时,对于光战士最重要的根本就是集中你的专注力。正如我的兄弟圣哲曼在前面的信息中提到的那样,呼吸是必要的,有意识的呼吸是要掌握的基础之一

And as this happens it becomes important for you toconcentrate on the basics of the light warrior. As my brother St. Germain hasmentioned in an earlier message, this necessity to breathe, conscious breathingis one of the foundations of achieving mastery.

如果你在得这个信息一个月半后,发现自己很难保持这种温和的有意识的呼吸,我今天就向你提供另一个工具或是光战士武器库中的另一个武器,这叫做坚持。你所知道的发生在大师层级一切,无论是大师级的棒球手还是大师级的音乐家,没有足够多的坚持都不会成功。你不认同吗?

And if you find yourself a month and a half later from thatmessage having difficulty maintaining this gentle conscious breathing, I offerto you today another tool or another weapon in the light warrior arsenal. Andthis is called persistence. Everything that you know that occurs at the masterylevel, be it a master baseball player or a master musician does not comewithout a certain amount of persistence. Would you not agree?

这种坚持是我们所有人都必须拥有的,因为即使是最勤奋的光战士也可能在一两个月或一两年后忘记做有意识的呼吸。这可能是我们的小我的占据了我们,我们的小我说:“我不需要这样做了。”所以我在这里告诉你,坚持是一种必要的武器,让你继续温柔的有意识的呼吸,今天我们所拥有的我们所说的武器的弹药称为意图,每日的意图。

This persistence is something that we all must attain becauseeven the most diligent light warrior may forget to do the gentle consciousbreathing after a month or two or after year or two. It may have been that ourego creeps up on us and our ego says, “Well I don’t have to do this anymore.”So I’m here to tell you that persistence is a necessary weapon for you tocontinue with the gentle conscious breathing and what we have today is, shallwe say the ammunition for the weapon and that is called intentions. Dailyintentions.

那么这是如何运作的?每天你醒来的时候,都有意图想要做温柔的有意识的呼吸。让你自己和你的身体这个载具有这个意图,你想要在整个一天里进行温和的有意识的呼吸。所以这是一个意图。这是对你的物质载具的一个命令,让它知道你在掌管。这是一个对你小我的掌控,让小我知道这是你一整天想做的。如果你不发出这个命令,你的物理身体的意识或小我就开始行动,我们应该说是分心,它会愉快地看着地板上发亮的物品或因一件事或另一件事,很快的让光战士使用的基本武器,温柔的有意识的呼吸,丢在路边。

So how does this work? Every day when you wake up have theintention to do your gentle conscious breathing. Make that intention known toyourself and to your physical vehicle that you wish to perform gentle consciousbreathing throughout the entire day. So this is an intention. It is a commandfor your physical vehicle to know that you are in charge. It is a command toyour ego to know that this is what you wish to do throughout the day. If youdon’t vocalize this your physical consciousness or your ego will start to,shall we say, get distracted and it will go on its merry way looking at brightshiny objects on the floor or get distracted with one thing or another andpretty soon that basic weapon used by the light warrior, gentle consciousbreathing, is left at the side of the road.

所以我今天给你一个非常简单的武器叫做意图。使用你的意图。 说出你一整天的意图。这就是我所说的。

So I offer this to you today a very simpleweapon called intentions. Use your intentions. Vocalize your intentionsthroughout the day. And that is all.

我现在把你交给服务于你们兄弟。

I give you now to my brother the One Who Serves.

转自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/DHpUBRjqFjQFzM-ZrltK0w

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:15 , Processed in 0.036936 second(s), 25 queries .