主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-6-26 09:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【圣哲曼】接近高潮  

I AM St. Germain. And as always it is wonderful to be with you, to be able to share with you, to be able to experience with you, for many of you are dear to me, many more than you can know at this point. We have had lifetimes together, we have had experiences together. Those of you as I am speaking now know who I am speaking to. We have shared wine together, various social gatherings together.

我是圣哲曼。一如既往,很高兴和你同在,能够和你分享,能够和你一起体验,你们许多人是我的珍爱。我们曾经一起生活过,一起经历过。你们知道我在和谁说话。我们一起分享美酒,各种聚会

I have always been a very social sort, always enjoyed a party here and there wherever it could be. As you have heard many times we are preparing a party, a celebration, beyond any celebration that you could even imagine yet at this point. Take the best party that you ever went to and multiply that hundreds of times over and you will have a beginning understanding of what it will be when you first connect with those of your loved ones that you long ago left or that they left you. You will have a reunion, a reuniting that will bring the energy up within you like you cannot imagine at this point. But it will happen. It is happening.

我总是喜欢社交,总是喜欢聚会。正如你听过很多次的,我们在准备一个聚会,一个庆祝,超越任何你可以想象的。前往你从未去过的最好的聚会,经过数百次,你会开始明白那会是怎样的,当你第一次与你分别很久的心爱之人接触。你会拥有一个重聚,这会带出你内在的能量。但这会发生。这正在发生

Many of you will experience the kundalini energy. You will experience the rising of this kundalini energy. It will happen at times that you are not even, will not even be prepared for. Yet it will happen. And when it does allow it to be. Let it move forth. Let it complete. This is the process, this is the ascension process that will bring this kundalini energy up within you and all will be as it needs to be in that moment.

你们许多人会体验昆达里尼的能量。你会体验这个能量的升起。这会在你甚至没有准备好的时候发生。但它会发生。当它发生,允许。让它移动。让它完成。这是过程,扬升进程会带出你内在的昆达里尼能量,一切都会如它的所是

I spoke to James earlier. I used the word ‘urgent’. He did not understand at that time why that word was used for it has not been used before. Normally it is a message from Sananda, a message from St. Germain, a message from Archangel Michael. But this time an urgent message; an urgent and timely message. And what is it that is so urgent, you might ask and I will tell you.

我早些时候和James谈过。我使用“紧急”这个词。他在那时不明白为什么使用这个词。通常萨南达的信息,圣哲曼的信息,大天使麦克的信息都不会用。但这一次这是则紧急的信息;一则紧急且及时的信息。什么事那么紧急,你可能会问,我来告诉你

As you know everything is in flux now; everything is shifting. The cabal is coming down to their knees. All that was prepared, all that was planned for when those of us, what you call your forefathers, gathered in that day and signed that great paper, that Proclamation of Freedom. At that time we all knew what was at stake. We all knew what could be the result — both positive and negative — but we forged forth, we moved ahead. Some were afraid but they overcame it just as you your selves now must overcome those things which are in the process of happening. Not to be afraid but to move forth, to continue on.

正如你知晓的,一切处于变化之中;一切都在转变。阴谋集团已经下跪。一切都准备好了,一切都计划好了,当我们一些人,你称为祖先的,在那一天聚集起来,签署那伟大的文件,自由的宣言。那时,我们都知道什么处于险境。我们知道会是什么结果---积极和消极的---但我们前进。一些人害怕,但他们克服了它,就像你现在必须克服那些东西。不要害怕而是前进,继续

For a shift is in the works now, a shift that has been spoken of many times. And this shift is going to change much. I speak now of those things which are just before and just after what is being called the event or the changeover. We prefer the term changeover because you are changing over from one paradigm into another. And this new paradigm is what was planned for that day back in 1776.

一个转变正在进行,一个转变已经诉说许多次。这个转变将会改变许多。我现在说的东西是事件或转换之前和之后的东西。我们更喜欢转换这个词,因为你在从一个模式转换到另一个。这个新的模式就是为1776年那天计划的 (明曲注:即美国独立)

This was that time. This is that time now again.

现在就是那个时刻,现在是那个时刻再次重现的时刻

No, there will not be a new signing of a document. There will be a proclamation or an announcement of a major shift in consciousness, in understanding and we are all now at that verge of what was begun long ago is now coming to fruition. It will now move everyone forward to a new understanding, a new level of consciousness and vibration that will take even the most cynical, the most questioning individuals and bring them forward also. No one will be immune to these changes. Everyone will be a part of it in some way within their own way but you are all going to be a part of it and already are part of it. Because as of this shift that I speak of now, you are already in the middle of that shift.

不,不会有新的文件签署。会有一个意识,理解之中重大转变的宣布或公告,我们现在处于很久前就开始但现在就要结果的边缘。它会把每个人带向新的理解,新的意识和振动层面,即使是最愤世嫉俗,最怀疑的人。没人不受这些改变的影响。每个人都会在某种方式中成为它的一部分,你们会是它的一部分,已经是它的一部分。因为我谈及的这个转变,你已经处于其中

Many of you are feeling the energies, you are feeling the changes come over you. You are feeling your chakras coming alive. If you do not know it’s the chakras, it is. They’re coming alive again. Some of you are doing specific exercises to make this happen. But I tell you that it is already happening within all of you. Within your sleep state you are finding your selves on ships, you are finding yourself down in Inner Earth even if you are not yet remembering. That time is also coming where you will begin fully to remember those experiences as some of you already are.

你们许多人感到了能量,你感到改变正在到来。你感到你的脉轮活跃起来。如果你不知道那是脉轮,现在你知道了。它们再次活跃起来。你们一些人做着一些特定的练习来让这些发生。但我告诉你,这已经发生。在你的梦境中,你发现自己在飞船上,你发现自己在地球内部,即使你还未忆起。你也正开始完全忆起那些体验。

This is a time and this was why the word ‘timely’, because you are right on the cusp. You are coming close to what Sananda calls the crescendo of all that you have been building toward. The full crescendo will be when the event, when the changeover fully develops. But up until that point you are working toward it and you are preparing to be the mentors to all those others that come after you.

是时候了,所以很“紧急”,因为你正处于风口浪尖。你正接近萨南达称为的你一直在建立之物的高潮完全的高潮会是事件,转换完全展开的时候。但直到那时,你在致力于它,你在准备成为朝你前来之人的导师

You will receive mentors, yes, but you are becoming the mentors as well. You will be the learned ones you will be the ones that those coming after in the later waves of ascension will be looking toward. You will be the ones as Sananda speaks of to sit at those council tables if you are ready. This group is especially being prepared for this as well as others.

你会拥有导师,是的,但你也在成为导师。你会成为学习的人,你会是扬升波浪后紧随而来的人所寻求的人。你会是萨南达说的,坐在委员会桌子旁的人,如果你准备好了。这个团队尤其是为此准备的

This is a special time, a special place, a special moment just prior to some major shifts in consciousness that are coming.

这是一个特殊的时刻,特殊的地点,特殊的时期,在一些意识之中重大转变到来之前

You hear of arrests. You hear of the cabal coming down to their knees and yes that is so. But we would never condone the extermination, the killing of your brothers and sisters even though they have done much and they would at a moment’s notice do harm to you. But you are not at their consciousness level. They must come up to your consciousness level just as you are rising to our consciousness to our vibration. I realize this has been long but it is necessary.

你听到逮捕。你听到阴谋集团低头,是的。但我们不会容忍灭绝,容忍对你兄弟姐妹的屠杀,他们已经这样做了很多,只要有机会也会立马伤害你。但你不在他们的意识层次。他们必须到达你的意识层次,就像你到达我们的意识和振动。我意识到这需要很长时间,但这是必须的

One more thing I speak of that is a continuation of what was started back in that day of signing of the Declaration: the reestablishment and the announcement of what you know of as NESARA and all that comes with it. But know that as you have read about NESARA or heard of it, it has shifted some as well. Some of the things have been taken out of it and others added to it and it will not quite resemble those things earlier that you read but it is a portion of that, a very strong portion of that. And it is an understanding that will bring this world, this planet to be ready to be received and receive those from above and below. It is a necessary part of this. But first this must be enacted. And it will be.

我还想说的是在宣言签署那天开始之物的继续:NESARA 以及紧随之物的宣布和建构。但知晓,随着你读到或听到NESARA,它也有点改变。有些东西被取消,有些东西被添加,它不会像是你以前了解的那样,它会是强烈的那部分。它是一个理解,会把这个世界,这个星球准备好去接受和被接受上面和下面来的存在。这是必要的一部分。但首先需要颁布。它会

I appreciate your time, your efforts, your love, and your sense of oneness as you continue to remember who you are in the totality of you as the Creator Source within you.

感谢你的时间,努力,爱和合一感,随着你继续忆起你的所是,作为内在的创造者源头

I AM St. Germain. May the Violet light be always shining within you as you shine it out, outward as well.

我是圣哲曼。愿紫罗兰火焰总是在你内在闪耀,随着你把它辐射出去

All of my peace and love be with all of you.

愿我所有的平和与爱与你们同在

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2017/06/2 ... e-to-the-crescendo/
通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan http://nickchan-love.blog.163.co ... 603220175255755422/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:41 , Processed in 0.042958 second(s), 25 queries .