回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-6-23 09:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
保罗 20170622
前进

God bless you. I am Julia and Gabrielle is beside me. We have come to give you a blessing today. As always we give blessings and love. We stand aside now for there is one who wishes to speak to you.

上帝保佑你。我是朱莉亚,加布埃尔在我身旁。我们今天前来给予你一个祝福。一如既往,我们给予祝福和爱。我们现在退到一旁,因为有个人希望跟你说话

I have taken over this vessel to give a message into this machine. I am Brother Paul. That message is: go forward now in your life without fear. Fear is rampant about the world at the moment. Love is the strongest vibration that you can give out to the planet Earth and I have come to say to you today, fear not. Fear not but go forward bravely.

我接管这位管道来给予一则信息。我是保罗。信息就是:没有恐惧地前进。恐惧此刻在世上猖狂。爱是你可以给予地球的最强大的振动,我今天前来对你说,不要害怕。勇敢地前进

Children of the Light, Light Workers on this planet are gathering the Light that is sent from the planet Earth, surrounding the aura of the earth, cleaning and clearing all the debris that is still there. Negative forces are happening in the world today, some of them affecting souls in different ways, but I tell you this: there is a great love vibration rising from the Mother Earth and it comes from the love of individuals who now want justice. The only way to have justice is to go within yourselves, sit quietly and go up in your minds to the glorious Light that is within you. I speak with experience and I am telling you all now: go forward with courage. Find moments when you can sit quietly and go upward to the Light that is within you. This Light you will send out. It will go before you and it will absolutely meet all other Lights until it becomes, has become, the Light of the world. To the Light of the world, the angelic forces are also adding their Light. I can assure you – be still, fear not, go forward now with courage. Do not let the happenings around you affect you to the extent that only fear has a place in your heart. Go forward.

光之子们,光之工作者们,正收集地球的光,围绕着地球的光环,清理和净化所有残留的碎片。负面力量正在世上发生,它们在不同的方式中影响着灵魂们,但我告诉你:有着一个巨大的爱之振动从地球母亲身上升起,它来自渴望正义的个体之爱。唯一得到正义的方法就是进入内在,静坐,在你的头脑中上升到内在的辉煌之光。我根据经验在述说,我告诉你:勇敢地前进。找时间静坐,前往内在的光。你会发散这个光。它会在你之前前进,它肯定会遇见其他的光,直到它成为,已经成为,世界之光。对于世界之光,天使力量也在添加自己的光。我可以向你保证---安静,不要害怕,勇敢前进。不要让周围发生的事情影响你,从而导致恐惧占据你的心。前进

This is a stern message from me today. Brother Paul speaks. I have always given a gentle prayer but today, no. Today I say there is love coming from many parts of the world and this beautiful vibration is gathering force. You are a part of this because you are lifting yourselves up to the glorious Light that is within you, sending it out. Let me reassure you that it will overcome all negative conditions. As we have said before, think of what you are doing for your children. Think of what you are doing by sending out this love, this warmth that comes from Mother Earth. Other planets can tune in to this and it helps them because of their communication with us, here on earth. Many things are going on that you cannot see. Many things are going on that you cannot understand but nevertheless, walk forward with courage. Send out Light, love, because it is this that is going to overcome all the negative conditions that Spirit is trying to, not trying to but are, clearing away. Great help is given to you as this is your heritage, great help for you to go forward.

这是一则严厉的信息。我总是给予一个温柔的祈祷,但今天,不。今天我说有着爱来自世界的许多地方,这个美丽的振动在聚集力量。你是它的一部分,因为你在将自己提升到内在辉煌的光,并把它发送出去。我向你保证,它会战胜所有负面的情况。正如我们之前所说,思考你在为你的孩子做什么。思考通过发送这个爱你在做什么。其他的星球可以协调于此,这会帮助它们,因为它们在与我们交流。许多事情在发生,你是无法看到的。许多事情在发生, 你是无法理解的,但,勇敢地前进。发送爱与光,因为这会战胜所有负面的情况。巨大的帮助给予了你,因为这是你的遗产,伟大地帮助你前进

If you could only see this new world that is waiting on the brink, shall we say, of Mother Earth, With your love, which means power, power, the clearance can happen. Because of your determination to be positive,when this golden New World comes, what a change there will be. Oh, the upliftment of life, the joy of living, the joy of learning, the joy of seeing your children’s children bask in this beautiful uplifting Light of knowledge. The earth will be pure. All that you grow in the earth will grow in purity and will provide the vitamins that the body needs. There are other factors that this new world will bring to you. This new world means the upliftment of your soul. It means knowledge, knowledge that you have never had before, and your minds will be open for the new world to come.

如果你可以看到这个新世界等待着显露,地球母亲,伴随着你的爱,意味着力量,清理就能发生。因为你的决心是积极的,当这个黄金新世界到来,改变会是巨大的。哦,生命的提升,生活的喜悦,学习的喜悦,看到你孩子的孩子沐浴于在美丽的振奋的知识之光的喜悦。地球会是纯净的。在地球上生长的会是在纯净中生长的,会提供身体所需的维生素。这个新世界还会带给你其他的因素。这个新世界意味着你灵魂的提升。意味着知识,你从未拥有过的知识,你的头脑会为新世界的到来敞开

Now, I have said all that I need to. It is in your hands to do as I have asked you today, for you to open yourself, to be quiet, to go up, to find that beautiful higher self and then to go forward with courage knowing full well that before you, you send out this wonderful Light that will clear the way for this new world. Oh, children of the world, if you could see the wonderment of it all. Now it is your job, all of you in this world, to play your part.

现在,我已经说了我要说的一切。我请求你去做,去敞开自己,安静,向上,找到美丽的更高自我,然后勇敢地前进,你把美丽的光发送出去,为新世界清理道路。孩子们,如果你可以看到这一切的神奇。现在这是你的工作,去扮演你的角色。

Go forward. Go forward and in your hearts you will know that you are playing your part in the clearance of the toxic poisoning that has been built up over eons of time. You are doing it for your children and their children. Remember,before I go, that this golden world is there waiting to come forward and when it does, it will be heaven on earth, heaven on earth. Now I have spoken. I say God bless each one of you. Play your part because not only are you clearing the aura of the Mother Earth but you are also making a clearer passage, a right of way, to the wonderful planets. Each planet has knowledge. Each one can give so much knowledge – how they live and the wonders that they have reached. Some have reached the very height of knowledge, which you have yet to attain. So you see, by listening to your inner self, by going forward and searching within, by quietude, you will find your Light within. When you do so, send it out because it will be strong and together with all the other Lights, it will become an army of Light. Can you imagine what that will mean? A clearance, a clearance so that this Divine Light and the golden world can come.

前进。在心中你会知道你在扮演自己的角色,清除建立已久毒。你在为了自己孩子和他们的孩子做着这些。记住,在我离去前,这个金色世界等待着前来,当它到来,它会是人间天堂。上帝保佑你。扮演你的角色,因为不仅你在清理地球的光环,你还在清理通道,给奇妙的行星。每个星球都有着知识。每一个可以给予很多的知识---它们如何生活,它们到达的神奇。一些会触及非常高的知识,你还未获得的。所以你看,通过聆听内心,通过前进,向内搜寻,通过平静,你会找到内在的光。当你这么做,把它发送出去,因为它会强壮,和其他的光一起,它会成为光之军队。你能想象这意味着什么吗?一个清理,这样神圣之光和黄金世界可以到来

Now, God bless you. This has been a stern message today. Remember, you are not doing this for selfish reasons, you are doing it for your beloved children. You are in the keeping of The Lord Christ Jesus and you have my assurance that He has control of the earth. However, He emphasizes that Light is needed from each one of you so go forward, and when I say go forward, I mean go upward. Find the Light. Send it out and believe in your future and the future of your children. May God bless each one of you. It is a privilege that I am able to speak through this lady today for we have taken her over to deliver this message. Now with the peace of God and the tranquility that He brings you, I say Amen. Amen.

上帝保佑你。这是一则严厉的信息。记住,你不是为自己这么做着,你为自己的孩子这么做着。你被耶稣照看着,你有我的保证,他掌控着地球。无论如何,他强调你们都需要光,所以前进,当我说前进,我是说向上。找到光。发送出去,相信你的未来,你孩子的未来。愿神保佑你们。这是一个特权,我可以在今天通过这位女士与你说话。现在伴随着平和与宁静,阿门。

原文:http://sananda.website/brother-paul-via-joan-june-22nd-2017/
通灵:Joan/SylvanHealingSanctuary
翻译:Nick Chan http://nickchan-love.blog.163.co ... 603220175234241476/

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:00 , Processed in 0.279537 second(s), 36 queries .