回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2016-10-24 11:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉的玛利亚手稿之一

ONE 1

I was raised in the understanding of magic. My father was from Mesopotamia and my mother from Egypt. Before I was born she prayed to Isis to bless her with a child. I am that child. And I was known as Mary Magdalen.
我在对魔法有理解的环境中被抚养。我的父亲来自美索不达米亚,母亲来自埃及。在我出生前她向伊希斯祈祷,保佑她有个小孩。我就是那个小孩。我就是抹大拉的玛利亚。

When I was 12 years old I was sent to study with a secret sisterhood of Initiates, under the wings of Isis. I was trained in the secrets of Egypt, the Alchemies of Horus, and the Sexual Magic of the Isis Cult. When I met who you call Yeshua, I had passed all my Initiations. I had prepared for the meeting with him by the well.
当我12岁时,我被送去和伊希斯翼下的一个秘密入门姐妹团一起学习。我接受了埃及神秘学,荷鲁斯炼金术,和伊希斯密教性魔法的训练。当我遇见你们所称的约书亚时,我已通过了我的所有入门测试。我已经准备好了和他在井边的相遇了。

The Gospels recount me as a prostitute, for all Initiates of my order wore a gold arm bracelet that was a serpent; and it was understood that we practiced sexual magic; and in the eyes of the Hebrews, we were whores.

福音书记载我是一个妓女,因为所有和我一样的入门者都戴着一个 大蛇状的金色臂镯;其意义是我们习练性魔法;而在希伯来书的眼中,我们就是妓女。

When I saw Yeshua and our eyes met, I understood that we had been destined for each other.

当我看见约书亚,我们目光相遇时,我知道我们注定是要遇见彼此的。

What I am about to tell you has not been known, except by those who were with me. Many legends abound as to what happened.

我将要告诉你们的都不曾被知晓,除了那些在我身边的人。关于所发生的有太多的传说。

But for me it is a story of deepest love. That Yeshua had a vision of the world does not touch me. My story Is a love story.

但对我来说这是一个最深之爱的故事。约书亚对这个世界的愿景没有触动我。我的故事是一个愛的故事。

Many people followed Yeshua. And the opportunities for us to be alone together were very few.

很多人追随约书亚。所以我们能单独在一起的机会是非常少的。

It is not written in the Gospels for no one knew, only the closest to us. Before Yeshua went to the Garden of Gethsemane, we conceived a child, and her name was to be Sar'h.

在福音书里没有写也没有人知道,除了和我们最亲近的人。在约书亚去到受难地之前,我们孕育了一个小孩,而她的名字就是Sar'h。

TWO 2

The story I am about to tell sounds fantastical.
我即将告诉你们的故事听起来会很离奇。

I remember the reeds ofMaries de la Mer, although then, of course, it was not called that.It is a place where our boat came ashore. Sar'h was quite young. Not quite one year old. I was torn by grief and amazement.

我还记得Maries de la Mer的芦苇,然而在那时,它当然还不叫这个名字(译注:法国南部临近地中海的一个地方)。这是我们的船靠岸的地方。Sar'h还很小。还不到一岁。而我还在被悲痛和震惊折磨着。(译注:约书亚受难后抹大拉的玛利亚从埃及乘船穿越地中海来到了法国南部这个地方。)

I was there when Yeshua was crucified. I saw him in the tomb and wrapped him with his mother beside me. I will forever remember the smell of myrrh. That was one of the ointments we used.

当约书亚受难时我就在那里。我在墓穴中看到了他并和他母亲一起包裹好他。我将永远都会记得树胶的气味。那是我们所用的药膏之一。

Yeshua appeared to me in his luminous light. I could not believe my eyes, and so I touched his wounds. The disciples were jealous that he had come to me first.

约书亚在他闪亮的光中出现在我面前。我无法相信自己的眼睛,所以我抚摸了他的伤口。门徒们都嫉妒他最先来到我面前。

It was strange to have my beloved transported to another realm, another world, while I and our daughter crossed the Mediterranean alone. We were no longer safe and had to leave Egypt,for that is where we had gone.

当我和我们的女儿独自穿越地中海时,我的挚爱已经去到了另一个层面,另一个世界,这让我很茫然。我们已不再安全必须离开埃及,而这是我们刚去过的地方。(译注:指埃及,约书亚受难后,她们先南下来到了埃及。)

When we crossed onto the shores of what was to become France, it was all wilderness.We were met by priestesses of the Isis Cult, and we headed north to the protection of the Druids, for Isis had spoken to them, and they had heard the call to protect her daughter, Sar'h. And so we headed North to another great body of water and crossed over into what was to become England.

当我们来到后来成为法国的海岸上时,那里一片荒芜。我们被伊希斯密教的女祭司接待,并前往北部接受德鲁伊教团的保护,因为伊希斯女神告诉了他们,他们听到了召唤去保护她的女儿,Sar'h。所以我们北上来到了另外一片水域并穿过它来到了后来成为的英格兰。

And there we were secreted up into the most sacred heart of the Druids, to the Tor and the Glastonbury. Although we were safer than we had been in Israel or Egypt, the Roman influence extended up into England as well, and we were hidden.

在那儿我们秘密来到德鲁伊教团的最神圣核心地区,Tor和格拉斯顿伯。尽管和在以色列和埃及相比我们要更安全一些,但罗马的影响力也已经扩张到了英格兰,所以我们被隐藏起来了。

We lived in this area for manyyears, and Sar’h wedded a man whose heirs would become the Templar Knights, and I went north into Wales and lived by the sea for the rest of my days.

我们在这个地区居住了很多年,Sar'h和一个其后代成为了圣殿骑士的人结婚了,而我则北上去了威尔士并在海边度过了我的余生。

I will say this, that in those years when I lived alone by the sea, Yeshua would often visit. Of course, it was not like before, for his body was more energy than flesh, more light; but still it was extraordinary to be with him again.

我会说,在那些我独居在海边的年岁中,约书亚经常来访。当然,这和从前不一样,因为他的身体是能量和光体而不是肉体;但再次和他在一起依然是不同寻常的。

When I died he was there and took me into what some call heaven, but is just a place in the soul.

当我过世时他就在那里并带我进入了一些人称为的天堂,但它只是灵魂中的一个地方。

THREE 3

I begin my story at the well, for in many ways that is when my life truly began. All the years previous were preparation for this meeting.

我在井边开始我的故事,因为从很多方面说那才是我人生真正的开始。之前的那些年都是在为这次见面做准备。

That morning I knew something was stirring, a kind of excitement—a trembling in the arms and legs一before I even met him. I was already at the well when he arrived. I had already sunk my jar into the shaft, and he helped me raise it. Some of the apostles saw my gold serpent bracelet and assuming me to be a whore, were aghast that the Master would help such a one.

那天早上我感到了激动,一种兴奋 - 一种胳膊和腿的颤抖 - 甚至在遇见他之前。当他到来的时候我已经在井边了。我已经把我的罐子沉入井中,是他帮我提上来的。一些门徒看到了我的金色大蛇臂镯,并臆测我是一个妓女,很震惊导师竟然会帮助这样一个人。

But this did not touch me. I was in another world, transported by the eyes of Yeshua. When our eyes met it was as if I was looking into all of eternity, and I knew that he was the one that I had been prepared for—and so did he.

但这并没有影响到我。我被约书亚的目光传送到了另一个世界中。当我们眼神相遇时就好像我看入了一切的永恒,而我知道他就是那个我为之准备的人-他也一样。

I continued at the fringes of those who followed him, and in the evenings we would go off together; not every evening for he was constantly sought after.

我继续跟在他的追随者的边缘,而在晚上我们会一起出去;不是每天晚上因为出去后他总是会被寻找。

I, who was trained in the Alchemies of Horus and the Sex Magic of Isis, was considered to be highly advanced bymy teachers, yet the first time in Yeshua's arms, I was a trembling woman, and I had to fight to find that central pathway through my desire to the highest throne, for that was my training.

我,在荷鲁斯炼金术和伊希斯性魔法中受过训练,并被我的导师们认为是很高阶的,然而当第一次处在约书亚的臂弯时,我是一个颤抖的女人,并且我必须抗争以找到从我的欲望通向最高皇冠的中央通道,因为这是我受过的训练。

Yeshua and I, using the techniques that I had been trained in, as well as the methods he had learned in Egypt, were able to charge his Ka, his energy body, with greater light and greater force, so that he could more easily work with those who came to him. And so it was.

约书亚和我,使用我所受训的技术,还有他在埃及学到的方法,能够用更大的光和更大的力量去充能他的Ka,他的能量体,这样他就能更容易的服务于到他这来的人。而事情也就是这样的。

And I still find it ironic that the Gospels report that I was at the well when Yeshua arrived; but those many nights when Yeshua and I were alone, he came to my well, to draw from me the powers of Isis, to build and strengthen himself.

我仍然觉得福音书的报告当约书亚到来时我在井边是讽刺的;但在很多约书亚和我独处的夜晚里,他来到我的井边,从我这里汲取伊希斯的力量,以建设和增强他自己。

FOUR 4

I stand intime now, looking at all of this as if it were a dream and yet so—still, vividly clear. My heart trembles as I recount the story as if it were yesterday. That first night with Yeshua is sketched within my mind as clear as the skies over Jerusalem.

现在我站在时间中,看这一切似梦又是真。忆起昨天,我的心都在颤抖。和约书亚在一起的第一夜就像耶路撒冷的天空一样在我的脑海中清晰浮现。

After I had been able to pass through the desires of myself as woman and ascend the path into spiritual alchemy in which I was trained, I could see Yeshua’s spirit form— already luminous, already brilliant with light.

在我能够超越我自己作为女人的欲望,并升入我被训练的灵性炼金通道后,我能够看到约书亚的灵性形体 - 已经很明亮,已经闪耀着光芒。

A dove was above his head, golden rays of light poured forth from it. The seals of Solomon, of Hator, of Isis, of Anubis, and Osiris were in his spirit form. They were signs that he had passed through these Initiations. There were other symbols I did not understand; for they were from cultures I had no knowledge of or training in; but of the Egyptian seals of which I knew he was on the path of the High God Horus.

一只鸽子在他的头顶上,向外涌出金色的光束。所罗门,Hator,伊希斯,安努毕斯和奥西里斯的印章都在他的灵性形体中。它们示意着他已经通过了这些入门。还有其它一些我不认识的印记;它们来自于我不知道或没有在其中接受过训练的一些文明;但据我知道的埃及印章,他是在High God Horus的道路上。

But he had not yet passed through his death Initiation, and I knew in my trembling heart that that is why I had been drawn to him at this time—to fortify his soul with the powers of Isis and the Cosmic Mother, so that he could pass through the dark portal and attain the Horus.

但他还没有通过他的死亡入门,我在颤微的心中知道这就是为什么我会在这时被吸引到他身边 - 为了用伊希斯和宇宙母亲的能量强化他的灵魂,好让他能够穿越黑暗之门并抵达荷鲁斯。

That night, after we had made love and wielded and blended our spirit bodies together, the action of alchemy having begun between us, Yeshua drifted off to sleep. As I held him in my arms, I felt a turning within me, a desire to protect him, a desire to be always with him, and the knowledge, like the edge of a cold knife, that we would be parted by forces greater than my desire.

那晚,在我们做爱并舞动和融合我们的灵性体之后,炼金术就在我们之间开始了,约书亚渐渐睡去。当我把他搂在臂弯时,我感受到了在我之内的一个转变,一个想保护他,想和他一直在一起的愿望,而我们会被比我的愿望更强大的力量分开这一知晓,就像是冰冷的刀锋。

FIVE 5

The Church would have you believe I was a whore, but I tell you now that the Church is the whore, for she would have you believe that woman is tainted and that the sexual passions between a man and a woman are evil. Yet it is here, in the magnetics of passion, that the womb of ascension is created.

教会要让你们相信我是个妓女,但我现在告诉你们教会才是妓女,因为她会让你们相信女人是污秽的,而一个男人和一个女人之间的性激情是邪恶的。然而就是在这里,在激情的磁场中,扬升的子宫被创造出来了。

This secret of secrets was known by all Initiates of Isis, and yet I had never imagined that I would be the one to bring it into fullest exp-ression in union with such a one as Yeshua.

所有伊希斯入门者都知道这些秘密的秘密,然而我却从未想象过我会成为那个和约书亚这样的存有结合,把它带向最全面表达的人。

For me, this journey is of my spirit and heart.

对我来说,这是我精神和心灵的旅途。

But for those who wish to know the physical journey...after Yeshua's crucifixion, I,and his mother, Mary, Joseph of Arimathea, his twelve-year-old son, named Aaron, and two other young women set off from Northern Egypt.

但对那些想知道身体旅途的人来说...在约书亚受难之后,我,他的母亲玛利亚,Joseph of Arimathea及他的儿子Aaron,还有另外两位年轻女性从埃及北部出发。

Our course took us ironically east before we could turn westward, and we had to stop for provisions along the way, as our boat was very small. Our path took us to Malta and the tiny island of Oudish, from there to Sardinia and to the tip of what is now the Cinque Terra, finally landing at Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer and making our trek Northward through Rennes-le-Chateau into Northern France, and across the channel into what is now England. We settled in Glastonbury for several years, until Sar'h was twelve.

讽刺的是我们的路线在向西之前先得带着我们向东,我们一路上要停下来获取补给,因为我们的船很小。我们的旅途带我们来到马耳他和Oudish小岛,从那又到了撒丁岛和现在叫做Cinque Terra的尖端,最终在Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer登陆并继续北上穿过Rennes-le-Chateau进入法国北部,再穿过海峡进入现在的英国。我们在格拉斯顿伯里住了一些年,直到Sar'h十二岁。

Upon her twelfth birthday, we set off for the place among the reeds where we had landed. There, as close to Egypt as was safe for us to go, I initiated my daughter into the Cultof Isis and bathed her in the waters of the Mediterranean in accordance with the teachings I had been given.

在她十二岁生日的时候,我们去到了我们曾在那登陆的芦苇中。在那,我们能去到的最接近埃及且是安全的地方,我带领我的女儿入门了伊希斯密教并根据我被给予的教导,将她沐浴在地中海的海水中。

We then returned to Glastonbury, until Yeshua’s and my daughter, Sar'h, wedded at age sixteen. She married into a well-known family whose heirs became the Templars, although at that time the Templar Knights did not exist.

然后我们回到了格拉斯顿伯里,直到约书亚和我的女儿,Sar'h,十六岁结婚时。她嫁入了一个有名望的家庭,其继承人后来成为了圣殿骑士,尽管在那时圣殿骑士还尚不存在。

This family bloodline, through Sa'h, would be carried into the Templars themselves. When Sa'h was married and secure in her new life,I headed North for Wales and lived in a small stone cottage by the sea for the rest of my days.

这个家庭的血统,通过Sa'h,将会被带进圣殿骑士。当Sa'h结婚了并在她的新生活中安定下来后,我向北去往威尔士并在海边的一个石头小屋中渡过余生。

Behind my cottage there was a stream that came out of the hill, and I would sit there many days. For there was a time when this stream split in two, and the two streams followed each other, and then one veered off to the left and one to the right. And I would sit there, in-between them, thinking about the stream of my life and the stream of Yeshua’s— how, for a while, our lives flowed together and then parted.

在我的小屋后面有一条从山上流下来的小溪,我曾坐在那里好多天。因为曾有段时间这个小溪分成了两股,这两股溪流紧跟着彼此,然后一条流向左一条流向右。而我会坐在那儿,在它们中间,回想我和约书亚的人生路 - 到底是如何在那一段时间里,我们的人生汇聚在一起然后又分离。

来源:http://blog.sina.cn/dpool/blog/s/blog_539ee1ae0102wusw.html?type=-1

(明曲注:约书亚即耶稣)

抹大拉手稿之术语表
http://www.awaker.info/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=36&fromuid=2

回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-24 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
这个信息纠正了很多教会流传下来的错误
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 06:12 | 显示全部楼层
耶稣有几个其他的名字:约书亚,以马内利等
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 13:08 | 显示全部楼层
萨南达也是
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 09:52 , Processed in 0.029434 second(s), 25 queries .