12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-6-2 09:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿达玛 20170528 进展

I AM Aramda.

我是阿达玛

I Am one that many of you are aware of, many of you have known. Many of you can resonate to my name: Aramda. You feel the energies, you feel the vibration within you as you say my name. And my name has a connection with many of you.

你们很多人知道我。你们许多人对我的名字产生共振:阿达玛。你感到能量,你感到内在的振动,当你说我的名字。我的名字和你们许多人有联系

I am not one that has been written of in the Bible or in the various holy texts of many kinds. I am not one that has been spoken of in that way, but I am reintroducing myself to you now once again. I am one that is up in a ship at this moment as I am speaking with you. My ship the Amalia and I am there to help to coordinate along with Ashtar, along with Sananda, the vibrational change that is going on, on this planet at this time. These waves of energy that are coming into the planet. And I am here with my ship as with all of the other ships that are now parked just outside of the atmosphere and some even within the atmosphere. And we are in what you would call the final parking spot here.

我不是圣经中的那个人或者其他神圣经文中的那个人。我不是这类书写方式中的人,但我现在再次介绍我自己。我是此刻和你讲话的同时处于天上飞船的人。我的飞船阿玛莉亚和我在这里帮助阿斯塔,萨南达协调地球上振动的变化。这些能量波正向地球走来。我的飞船连同其他飞船现在停在大气层外围,一些甚至都在大气层内部。我们处于你所称为的最终的停车位

We are parked, we are here; we are ready to move at a moment’s notice. When that green light has been given we are ready to move into the next phase. And I speak now of these various phases that we have been attuning to and attending to that the next phase is about to begin. And this phase is going to bring you closer and closer to that which you have called disclosure. And when this green light is given we will move into action at that point and will begin to disclose even more and more our ships.

我们停靠了,我们在这里。我们准备即刻行动。当绿灯被给予,我们准备进入下个阶段。我现在谈及的这些各种阶段,我们所协调和照料的就要发生。这个阶段会带你更加接近你所称为的揭露。当这个绿灯被给予,我们会进入行动,会开始显示我们更多的飞船

We have already begun this process in the phase just preceding and this phase is the one where we are showing ourselves to many across the planet. Many, many more are beginning to become awakened to the idea that they are not alone. If you would question a great many of the population of this planet you would find that 70 to 80% of the population now believe that you are not alone, that you are not the only life form in the universe. And many would look at this and begin to say, “how could anyone think otherwise?” And if you would look back only 10 or so years ago how many would have said the opposite?

我们早已开始这个进程,在阶段开始之前,这个阶段是我们向世界各地的人们展示自己的阶段。更多的人会开始觉醒至自身并不孤单的理念。如果你有疑问,现在70%到80%的人类相信你们不孤单,你们不是宇宙中唯一的生命形式。许多人会说,“怎么会有人不这么认为?”如果你回头看看10年前左右,有多少人会这么说

How many of them would have said you must be crazy to think there are, there is the life out there because the various forces at work have done everything that they can to keep you thinking in terms of you are the only one. Because if you are thinking you are the only one that you are the only life in the universe, they can continue to maintain control.

有多少人会说你肯定疯了,因为不同的势力尽可能地让你思考你是唯一的。因为如果你思考你是宇宙中唯一的,他们可以继续维持控制

But once that control is gone, once that idea and ideal is changed, they no longer have the control. And that is changing and they have lost control. Not that they are ‘losing’ control, they have ‘lost’ control completely. There is just a semblance of continuing process that is here … not that they are in control but those that they control continue to be in control in terms of your media.

但一旦控制不再,一旦理念改变,他们不再拥有控制。这在改变,他们失去了控制。不是他们“正在失去”控制,而是“已经完全失去了”控制。只剩一个表面上持续的进程...不是他们还在掌控而是那些他们依旧控制的人掌控着你们的媒体

And your media is in the process now of shifting and changing and moving into an understanding of, once again, that they are there to provide the truth. They are there to share with the world, with the population of the planet, the actual truth that is going on. They are not there yet, but they are close now.

你们的媒体正在改变,进入一个它们是来提供真相的理解。它们是来和世界,人们分享正在发生的实际真相的。它们还未做到,但很接近了。

So it is time to allow for this process to begin to take hold more and more and more because all of the energies are shifting. Consciousness is shifting. So many things are still happening in the background, but if you notice, with those who have eyes to see and ears to hear you are beginning more and more to see this coming out in the open, to see the truth being revealed, to see those that are in the shadows the light is being thrown to them now and they can no longer remain in the shadows. They must emerge into the light. And as they emerge into the light they will not be able to handle the vibrations that are there.

所以是时候让这个进程开始施展地更多,因为能量都在转变。意识在转变。很多事情依然在幕后发生,但如果你留心,伴随着那些有眼睛去看,有耳朵去听的人,你在开始更多地看到这些的发生,看到真相被揭示,看到黑暗中的人光降临他们身上,他们无法再处于阴影。他们必须进入光。随着他们进入光,他们就无法忍受那里的振动

So all of this is being taken care of. All of this is being orchestrated both behind-the-scenes and in front of the scenes. And you are the ones that are providing all of this orchestration all of this that we are helping to do, you are there guiding the entire process.

这一切都被照料好了。这一切被精心地安排,不管在幕后还是幕前。你们是准备这一切安排的人,我们在帮助你们,你在那指导着整体进程

So I ask you now to continue to look at the skies, to be aware of what is up there to believe that we are there and that you can communicate with us. And the more that you believe that you can communicate with us, the more that you will be able to. And one of these moments this group, many of you in this group, will be in the process of being able to be in our vibration as we come down somewhat to your vibration where we meet, what you would say, in the middle. And as we can do this then you will be able to step aboard our ships. Yes, in your physical body is what I am speaking of here. So it is coming you are going to be experiencing this. This group has been prepared for this or is being prepared for this as we speak now. And all of this is going to come to pass.

所以我请求你继续看向天空,意识到什么在那里,相信我们在那里,你可以与我们交流。你越相信你可以与我们交流,你就越能够。当这个团体,你们许多人在这个团体中,能处于我们的振动中,随着我们来到你们的振动,在中间的振动,可以这么说。当我们可以这么做,你可以踏上我们的飞船。是的,在你物理的身体中。所以它正在到来,你会体验这些。这个团体为此做好了准备。这一切就要发生

I AM Aramda. I love you all dearly, more than you can possibly imagine at this point.

我是阿达玛。我非常地爱你

Peace and love be with all of you.

愿平和与爱和你们同在

原文:http://sananda.website/aramda-via-james-mcconnell-may-28th-2017/
通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan  http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_16f6b95880102wtiq.html

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:22 , Processed in 0.033609 second(s), 24 queries .