积分

论坛元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2016-10-29 14:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉手稿之七

翻译:becomequantum 订阅号:灵音悠扬

TWENTY-SEVEN
I wish to turn my attention now to some loose threads concerning the practice of Alchemy and the Sex Magic of Isis.
现在我想把我的注意力转向和炼金术及伊希斯性魔法练习有关的一些零散要点。
For the male Initiate, it is essential to understand that it is the magnetic fields created first by the touching and stroking of the female Initiate, his beloved, that starts the cascade of magnetic fields, building an intensity to the point of orgasm.
对男性入门者来说至关重要的一点是要了解,是先期触摸和愛抚女性入门者,他的挚爱时产生的磁场引起了磁场的层叠累积,构筑起了高潮时的强度。
It Is important that the male Initiate train himself to be able to nest in the magnetic fields.
男性入门者训练自己能够蜗居于磁场中是很重要的。
It is extremely important to both initiates to place their attention on the Ka body during the ecstatic states of consciousness that are generated by their lovemaking, for this strengthens and potentizes the Ka body, and this is essential for this type of alchemy as was practiced by I and Yeshua.
极度重要的是在他们做爱时产生的迷醉意识状态中,入门者双方都要把他们的注意力放 在Ka体上,因为这会增强和强化Ka体,而这对我和约书亚练习的这种炼金术来说是至关重要的。
At the moment of physical orgasm, there is a tendency for the magnetic surge to move either up through the top of the head or down through the feet—but in either case, this magnetic field exits the body and dissipates. It is important during the moment of orgasm to contain the magnetic field or surge. Ideally the Initiate would place his awareness in the upper Throne or the upper brain centers. This would cause the surge of orgasm to rise up into the head, sending its energy into the brain itself and into the Ka body.
在肉体高潮的时刻,磁场涌动会倾向于要么向上移过头顶或向下移过脚底 —— 而在这两种情况下,这个磁场会跑出身体并消散。所以在高潮的时候保留住磁场或涌动是很重要的。理想状况是入门者把他的觉知放在头冠上或靠上的大脑中心。这会使高潮的涌动升入头部,并把它的能量送入大脑本身和Ka体。
TWENTY-EIGHT
There are times when the male Initiate may wish to hold back his seed. Within the Sex Magic of Isis male Initiates were taught a specific practice called Stopping the Lower Nile.
有时男性入门者会想保留住他的种子。在伊希斯性魔法中男性入门者会被教导一个叫做停住下尼罗河的特别练习。
From the Initiatory knowledgeof ancient Egypt, the Nile existed both externally and internally, the external Nile being the physical river and the internal Nile being the Djed and its flow through the seven seals or chakras.At the moment of physical orgasm, when a man ejaculates, the creative powers that have descended from the upper Nile into the lower Nile are released.
在古埃及的入门者知识中,尼罗河在外在和内在都存在,外在的尼罗河就是那条物理的河流,而内在尼罗河则是流经七封印或脉轮的捷德柱。当在肉体高潮一个男人射精时,从上尼罗河下降到下尼罗河的创造力量就被释放了。
This semen carries great potential for creating magnetic fields in the form of new life or an alchemical reaction in the womb of the female Initiate, as we discussed earlier.
如我们之前讨论的,这个精液携带着在新生命形式中创造磁场或在女性入门者子宫中引起炼金反应的巨大潜力。
At times, however, a male Initiate may wish to hold his seed, primarily because, depending upon his vitality, ejaculation may actually decrease his energy, and it was for these times that the technique for Stopping the Lower Nile was developed.
然而有时,一个男性入门者或许会想留住他的种子,主要是因为,取决于他的元气,射精实际上可能会降低他的能量,而就是在这些时候停止下尼罗河的技术被发展了。
The male places a finger over the prostate, just in front, so that at the moment of ejaculation the semen goes back instead of forward, and the magnetic fields of his sexual essence re-circulate through his body and his Ka. But even in these moments there are magnetic fields generated by his Ka which interact with those of the female Initiate and they can both nest within these interactions.
男性把一个手指按在前列腺上,就在前面,这样在射精的时刻精液就会返回而不是向前,而他的性精华磁场则会回流入他的身体和Ka。但甚至在这个时候他的Ka也会产生磁场和女性入门者产生的互动,而他们都能蜗居在这些互动反应中。
TWENTY-NINE
And now I wish to address a relatively rare form of partnership but which sometimes occurred within the Initiates of Isis. You would call this same sex partners.
现在我想谈一下一个相对稀少,但有时会在伊希斯入门者中发生的关系形式。你们称之为同性伴侣。
While the building of magnetic fields and the nesting in these fields and the arising of ecstatic states can be created through same sex partners, the interaction of semen and the womb does not occur, and so this aspect of the alchemy is not present.
磁场的构建和在这些场中的蜗居和迷醉状态的升起都是能够通过同性伴侣产生的,但精液和子宫的碰撞反应并无发生,因此炼金的这个方面是没有的。
However all other aspects of the Alchemy and the Sex Magic are relevant.
然而炼金和性魔法的所有其它方面都是有的。
THIRTY
Finally, I wish to turn my attention to the term Initiate, for I have used this term extensively throughout this material. The term Initiate refers to one who has decided to live upward in consciousness, one who has decided to leave behind the mundane life and to enter into an adventure of consciousness.
最后,我想把我的注意转向入门者这个术语,因为我已在这份材料中通篇都用到了这个术语。入门者这个术语指的是一个决定了要活在向上的意识中,要放下世俗人生并进入一个意识探险之旅的人。
Generally speaking, the crossing of the threshold from mundane to sacred life is marked by a ritual of Initiation. In the ancient practices a candidate would be Initiated by a Priest or Priestess, and this Priest or Priestess would have the power to confer upon that individual the relative power of the lineage to which they belong.
一般来说,跨跃从世俗到神圣人生的门槛是由入门仪式来标志的。在古代一个候选人会经由一位男或女祭司授予入门,而这个男或女祭司有权授予那个人他们所属传承的相关力量。
In certain types of transitions an external Initiator is needed or required.
在特定种类的转变中一个外在的入门授予者是需要的或必须的。
However for the beginning phases it is possible for a person to Initiate themselves, for the true essence of Initiation means to mark a threshold, the crossing from mundane life into sacred life.
然而在开始阶段让个人授予他们自己入门也是可能的,因为入门的本质是一个从世俗人生到神圣人生的门槛跨跃。
For those who feel drawn to practice the Alchemies of Horus and who wish to mark their commitment to living the sacred life, I offer this simple ritual. I give this Instruction because there is such a scarcity of qualified persons to conduct initiations into the ancient lineages of Egypt.
对那些觉得被荷鲁斯炼金术吸引并希望标志他们神圣人生开始的人们,我提供以下这个简单的仪式。我给出这个仪式指南是因为有资格举行这个入门进入古埃及传承仪式的人是很稀少的。
For this ritual one would need a candle and two glasses or cups.
为了这个仪式一个人需要一支蜡烛和两个玻璃杯或茶杯。
One cup is filled with water and the other is empty. If you wish, you could add flowers and incense, making the ritual as aesthetically pleasing asyou desire, but fundamentally Self-Initiation is an act of intention and personal and spiritual will.
一个杯子装上水另一个是空的。如果你想,你可以点缀鲜花和燃香,让这个仪式如你想要的那样美,但从根本上说自我入门是意愿和个人及灵性志向的行为。
The ritual is simply an external reflection of something that is occurring deep within oneself. And indeed, this internal choice can be made without the need for an external ritual at all, for the ritual without internal choice is worthless.
仪式只是个人内在深处发生事情的外在反应。的确,这个内在决定也可以在完全不需要外在仪式的情况下做出,因为缺失内在选择的仪式是没有意义的。
For this ritual you would light the candle and then speak these words...
对于这个仪式你需要点燃蜡烛然后说下面的话...
“Spirit of all life, be my witness here. For the sake of my own elevation and the elevation of all life, I shall strive to be harmless to myself and all others. ”
'一切生命之灵,请为我作证。为了我个人的提升和所有生命的提升,我将努力做到不伤害自己和所有其它生命。'
Then holding the glass or container of water in the right hand, you would pour the water into the container or glass in the left hand, and by these words you would seal this action...
然后把装水的杯子拿在右手,再把水倒入左手的杯子中,并经由以下的话语完结这个活动...
“By the pouring of this water, I signify the transfer of my sacred waters of life From the mundane to the sacred. Spirit of all life, by my witness here.
Amen. Amen. Amen.'
“通过倒这杯水,我示意把我的神圣生命之水从世俗转变到神圣。一切生命之灵,在此为我见证。阿门。阿门。阿门。”
THIRTY-ONE
I wish to end my story with thoughts about my beloved, Yeshua. As an Initiate of Isis, I had been trained for the moment when I met him. And from the moment our eyes met, I was transported into other worlds.
我想以对我的挚爱,约书亚的一些想法结束我的故事。作为伊希斯的入门者,在遇见他那一刻之前我已接受了训练。从我们目光相遇的那时起,我就被传送到了另一个世界。
I understood the teachings that had been obscure. I understood the deepest secrets of Isis, as she revealed them to me not through the sacred writings, but through the living presence of my love for Yeshua.
我知道这些教导是晦涩的。我理解伊希斯最深的秘密,但她并不是通过神圣手稿向我揭示它们的,而是通过我对约书亚的愛活生生的呈现给我的。
As the Alchemy between us intensified, I came to adore him and he me. It was a great difficulty for him to part from me.
随着我们之间炼金的强化,我开始爱慕他,他对我也一样。对他来说离开我是非常困难的。
There were stirrings within him that longed to be with me rather than to face the death Initiation of Horus; yet as a master soul he had come to lay a trail of light through the dark realms of death. He did this for his own sake and for the sake of all mankind.
在他之内也有冲动想和我绑在一起而不是去面对荷鲁斯的死亡入门;然而身为一个大师灵魂他是来留下一条穿越死亡暗域的光之轨迹的。他做这个是为自己也是为所有人类。
There are many who misunderstand what he did and why he did it.
有很多人会误解他的所做和为什么他要这么做。
There are those who believe that all they need to do is believe in him and no effort on their part is required. This was never Yeshua’s belief or understanding. He came as a shower of light, a beacon of love at a time when the world was still in the shadow of a jealous god. Yeshua, as a master soul, demonstrated immense courage and strength, to teach love at such a time.
有些人认为他们所要做的一切就是相信他,而他们自己却不需要去努力。这从来都不是约书亚所相信的或理解的。他是作为一个光的散播者,一个愛的灯塔而来的,在这个世界仍处在一个嫉妒之神的阴影下的时候。约书亚,作为一个大师灵魂,展示出了巨大的勇气和力量,去在这样的一个时间教导愛。
It was odd for me, being both the Initiate and the woman in love, for I understood that my task was to assist him to build his Ka, in order that he could face the realms of death with greater power.
同时身为入门者和愛中的女人对我来说是奇怪的,因为我知道我的任务是协助他构建他的Ka,好为了他能以强大的力量去面对死亡领域。
As an Initiate, I understood my task; and to some extent I understood what Yeshua’s vision was. But as the woman in love, I was swept away by my feelings for my Beloved.
作为一个入门者,我理解我的任务;并在一定程度上我也知道约书亚的愿景是什么。但作为愛中的女人,我被我对我的挚爱的感觉淹没了。
And so I stand in time, looking back, as it were, upon our life together; and it is a bittersweet taste.
就这样我站在时间中,回头看,似乎回到了我们在一起的日子;而它是有苦有甜的。
The sweetness of Yeshua’s presence will, for always, fill and sustain me, yet the bitterness of our parting will always be there as well.
约书亚临在的甜蜜将永远充满并支持着我,而我们分离的痛苦也将永远在那。
In my last days upon this earth, Yeshua came to me again in his Ka body, as he had done for so many years. He was with me as I took my last breath and took my Ka through the realms of death, through the trail of light that he had laid through the power of his intention, and took me into what you would call heaven, but is a place in the soul.
当我在地球上最后的时刻来临时,约书亚和很多年来一样,再次在他的Ka体中来到了我这。当我最后一次呼吸时他就在我身边并带领我的Ka穿过了死亡领域,穿过了他通过他的意念力量留下的光迹,并把我带进了你们所说的天堂,但其实这是灵魂中的一个地方。
I rest in this place with his presence through all time and space.
伴随着他的临在我在这里休息直到永恒。
THIRTY-TWO
I was content to remain here with his essence that I carry in my heart and mind, but Isis, herself, came to me and said that now I must tell my story...that the lies of the last two thousand years must come to an end...that the feminine is returning in balance to the male...that the Cosmic Mother is revealing herself at the beginning of the ending of time.
伴随着我在心中和思想中携带的他的精髓,我很满足的呆在这儿,但伊希斯,她自己,来到我这并说现在我必须说出我的故事...之前这两千年的谎言必须走向终结...女性正在回到和男性之间的平衡...宇宙母亲正在这个时代结束的开始展示她自己。
And so it is that I reveal one of the lost secrets of the ages—that Spirit, the male principle, in order to return to itself through it’s journey into Matter, requires the assistance of the feminine principle, the Intelligence of Matter itself.
所以我在揭示了在岁月中丢失的一个秘密,也就是男性理则,为了穿越它在物质中的旅途并返回自身,需要女性理则的帮助,也就是物质自身的智能。
But from the solar light-filled perspective of the masculine principle, the feminine principle carries within her a dark, moist and dangerous abyss. The solar principle feels threatened by the darkness of the lunar aspect. But it is in the joining of the Sun and the Moon, the joining of the masculine and feminine principles, in equilibrium, in energetic balance, that true illumination is attained.
但在充满了男性理则认知的太阳光中,女性理则在她之内携带着一个黑暗,潮湿,危险的深渊。太阳理则感到受到了月亮方面黑暗的威胁。但就是在太阳和月亮的结合中,在男性和女性理则的结合中,在均势中,在动态平衡中,才会获得真正的启示。
To those who have the courage to practice the Alchemies of Horus, and for those who choose to live in Sacred Relationship with themselves or with another, I give my blessing.
对那些有勇气练习荷鲁斯炼金术,和那些选择和他们自己或别人活在神圣关系中的人们,我祝福你们。
May the blessings of the Cosmic Mother follow you upon your journey to yourself. May the path between the Sun and the Moon be revealed.
愿宇宙母亲的祝福伴随你踏上通向你自己的旅途。愿太阳和月亮之间的道路被揭示。
Spirit of all life, bear witness. Amen.
一切生命之灵,请见证。阿门。
-Mary Magdalen
-抹大拉玛利亚
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 16:37 , Processed in 0.030740 second(s), 26 queries .